Chappie 24

Shy Confession

                                   Writer’s side:

>> Principal Office<<

‘knock knock knock’ Hera knocked the office’s door. “Come in.” a strict and low voice was heard. Hera came in and the straight face of the principal changed into a big smile. “Oh Hera!” he cheerfully said.

“Harabeoji.” Hera said she took a seat in front of the principal’s desk. “Hera, I have good news for you.” The principal said.

“What is it…?” Hera curiously asked. “The tests, the results are out!” the principal cheered. “Ah…” Hera said, she doesn’t have the confidence. “Someone beats our president Yoo~!” again, he squealed like there’s no tomorrow.

 “Really?” Hera asked she really is shocked. “Ehmmmm!!” the principal nodded. “And the person who beats him is you Hera.” He continued.

“What?” Hera, shocked she asked him with her are-you-serious look. “I’m serious Hera, and the results are not because of your ehm,… family background since I didn’t touch anything with the test and results, so it’s purely because of your hard work.”Hae Ja harabeoji said.

“Thank you harabeoji.” Hera couldn’t think of any words, she both felt mixed, she doesn’t know is she supposed to be happy or sad, angry, she is not sure.

“You are now can access the special floor, I already installed your yeah, security system. You can go to the lounge now. They are waiting.” The principal said. He led her to the special floor.

“I can go in?” Hera asked, again. “Of course dear.” The principal replied.

The principal excused himself, and he went back to the office, leaving Hera in front of the special floor’s gate.

“Here we go Hera.” She said to herself. She went in and passed the security system. She remembered the principal’s note, “You can go in and you’re still the unofficial, the official statement will be revealed later on the school’s festival.”

She closed the gate, and then she walked to the lounge. She went in and she heard the cheering from the boys.

“NOONAAA!!!” she can heard, Zelo and Jongup nearly shouted. Soon, she felt 5 big boys gave her a big tight hug. “Ahhh… I can’t breatheee.” She desperately said.

“Ah…. Mian.” She can hear they said.

While the B.A.P boys gave Hera a proud look, or what can you name it. Daehyun on the other side, can’t control his expressions, he is blushing, the symptoms also occurred. HE is smiling, and then he tried to control his never ending smile.

“Oppa, you knew it?” Hera on the other side, pretty far away from Daehyun, asked her big brothers (You can call them ‘big brothers’ now).

“ehm, we heard it from the principal not long ago.” Himchan said then he ruffled Hera’s hair.

“Now, let us introduce you to the B.A.P’s lounge~ woohooo!” Youngjae, the same age friend cheered.

B.A.P members (excluding Daehyun who is busy to maintain his first impression and cold image towards Hera) introduced their lovely lounge. “Oppa, what are you doing in here?, usually?”Hera asked, her tone is loud enough for Daehyun to hear her. Ha… Hera does not even realize Daehyun was there.

Daehyun, heard this and mentally he shouted in his mind ‘Oppa?! OPPA?!!!He called the others OPPA?!! WHAT ABOUT MEEEE!!’ he wanted to go closer to Hera badly, he just realized “stupidly”… yes that he cared more about Hera. He just had the urge to take care of her, more than he used to do for Eun Mi. but, then he hesitated. Daehyun is someone, who depends on his pride a lot. ‘Aniya, Jung Daehyun. Get straight. If we’re soul mate, then we’ll get it sort out soon. Okay. Jung Daehyun!! Fighting!’, Daehyun, cheered for himself, (on his mind). He decided to go outside, secretly, without them knowing.

But, one person watched him. ‘oh, isn’t that Daehyun ssi?’ she asked herself in mind. She wondered where he would go, she watched him in silent, slightly ignoring the noisy boys, introducing the lounge to her.  

“Hera, Seo Hera!” Youngjae said, waving his hand in front of Hera’s face. “Earth to Hera!” he said, louder. “Oh!” Hera startled. She looked at the time, “Oh, bye guys! I’ll back to my classes!” she parted, with that she left the special floor and walked to her class.

 

Hera went to her class, and takes her seat. She sighed. “Wae?” Ha Kyung and Nam Soon asked her in concern. “Aniya, it’s nothing.” She said. Ha Kyung and Nam Soon shrugged. ‘I’m sure there’s something.’ Nam Soon thought, it’s rare that someone got called to the principal office.

Finally, the time all of the students have been waiting has come. It’s the end of school time!

“AHHHHH!!!! Finally!” Ha Kyung cheered, stretched her back. The trio went outside and parted from each other. Hera went to her old bike, just to see it broken. ‘What happened to my bike???’ Hera, asked to herself.

Far away, hiding in the alley near the school, the so called queen, Park Jiyeon and her friends, giggling to each other. “Guys, you look at her, that’s what she got from messing with the queen.” She said, arrogantly.

Her friends, or should we say, followers nodded, they’re both scared and then felt proud to be a part of the queen’s ‘work’. “Let’s go now.” Jiyeon commanded and she went to her car, leaving her followers alone. Soon after, they went back home.

 

While Hera walked back and forth, she’s panic. She’s so bad at encountering with these kinds of things. Not long after, it was her all alone, in front of the gate. She keeps walking back and forth, thinking how to do. ‘Should I just call Chongji? Or Lin unnie?’ she thought. But, like Daehyun, she’s independent and has a high pride. She begged to them so that she can ride her bike and now she must be responsible for this.

When she decided to walk home, which is not that far but is still super tiring, someone grabbed her wrist.

                                   End of writer’s side.

                                     Hera’s side:

I think it would be much better if I walk, dragging my sweetie, and confessed…? Yeah, it would be much better. Please don’t punish me unnie. Then someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up front, just to see a dazzling man or student here, wearing his school uniform, his face is covered with a black mask, and he wears a black beanie and is wearing his beats headphone. But, why… he gave me this weird feeling. The feeling is the same as… I encountered with … that arrogant king last time that ran away from the lounge.

 

He whispered, “I’ll take you home”. He leaned so close to my ear so I can’t see his face. Before I can say anything, he grabbed me to his car and forcefully drove me back home.

Wait, what? This is the exact way to my home! How does he know? A lot of questions popped out of my mind. When we arrived to the main gate, I quickly thanked him and ran to the gate. I can see he’s smiling, through his eyes. Then he went away.

 

Whew, what’s that guy all about? Why does he know about me?... Something’s wrong. But, either way, although the ride is a bit horrifying (for me since he knows) and so awkward, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Unknowingly, I smiled to myself, remembering the feeling I felt with him. Almost forgetting my bike incident.

Oh yeah… my bike! I must deal with Lin unnie and Chongji later. *sigh*

                                   End of Hera’s side.


~ School... again see ya next week ~~~!!! But  I think the holiday starts on the ... third... maybe just maybe~~ Anyways... thank you so much for subscribing >3