Chappie 40

Shy Confession

Hera’s side:

After a long and fun discussion about the vacation plan, I looked at the watch, 1.2.3. Gasp!! It was past my curfew!! Dang… Lin unnie would be so mad if she knew. B.A.P realized my panic face I guess “So! It fixed!” they said.

When we discussed, I saw a new side of Daehyun-ssi. He talked a little bit, well yeah a little but it’s called an improvement since I never hear him talk at all before. So, it’s quite nice hearing it. Oh… you won’t know how charismatic his voice is, especially that somehow high but low voice. It lurks me, it makes me I want to hear his voice more and more.

They walked me until the school’s gate, although I’m not that scared of darkness but still… your school in night, moreover, I’m a girl. So, they insisted. I have no choice. Well… excluding the somehow rude but I think he is ‘not that bad either’ guy, Jung Daehyun.

“Thanks for walking me out~!” I chirped “No worries Hera~” They said as they parted to their own cars (parked in a VVIP parking lot) I waved at them. Well, to my surprise I din; see Daehyun-ssi, maybe he already gone home.

After the little farewell I had with B.A.P it’s now me, all left alone. Sigh… I can’t call both Chongji and Lin, it’s late already, and they need some rest, they worked really hard today, organizing the students and the school files (a usual task for new teachers). Should I call a cab? But… it’s dangerous nowadays and… I checked my wallet, yeah I rarely bought my money… and this is just like most of the days… no money. Then I’ll just walk.

I decided to walk, but then someone grabbed my wrist. Like that time, it’s the exact situation. “It’s dangerous at night, I’ll send you home.” He said, under the black mask he wore. This time, I’m truthfully unsure if he wears mask or his attire like last time since it’s night and dark already. That voice… it lurks me in. I unintentionally nodded, I nodded behind my confusion. His voice… it is similar…

He dragged me (again) to his car and I followed him. I fastened my seatbelt. “Ehm… For last time… thank you so much!” I said to him, I again unknowingly smiled, like I said before, its comfortable being around him, and he gives me the aura of… (Sorry, *cough*that jerk*cough*) but whenever I’m with that *cough* jerk *cough* I’m also comfortable too… I just realized it. Guess… He’s not that rude and jerky as I think.

“You’re welcome” he mumbled. I looked at him, now clearer; he’s wearing his full attire like the last time. But what catch me are his eyes, I observed him, his eyes have a cute baby fat underneath and a cute mole on his right eye.

The more I look at him closer, the more he resembles him. But… eiii… no way, he went home already and nobody knows where I’m living except for this guy… Guess he’s my angel sent from the above, just like Lin unnie.

After an awkward but somehow I found it sweet silence, we arrived at my home. “Thank you again!” I get off from his car and I bowed to him, He waved (or just showed his hand) and drove back to his next destination.

I smiled, his way to show his affection… is unique. Argh! What are you thinking Seo Hera! It’s not what you think about! You’re not!

I bowed at the guards in the night shift and entered the main gate. I walked inside the mansion. It’s lonely. I miss my parents, what’s good about all of this if you don’t have the family warmth? But, I still have Lin unnie, Chongji, Ae Soo unnie (the head maid), and the others. But it is still lonely without them.

Should I call them? Well, I haven’t talked to them in a while so a short phone call or message won’t hurt right? But maybe for phone calls… it would be disturbing them so I’ll just go by message.

Since there are 3 people I miss so much, I decided to message them all at once.

Hera: eomma, appa, harabeoji~~ ~~ Miss you >< TAT. Fighting!! ><

 

Well… that’s the only words I can think of, why? I miss them and the emoticons show it all. But, it seems like they’re all super busy. Let’s just leave it later.

I walked into my room. Ah it’s so tiring… I think I can’t wake up tomorrow. I washed up and changed my uniform. And prepared to sleep when I remembered something, Where’s Lin unnie?

End of Hera’s side.