Chappie 45

Shy Confession

>> Back to the clinic <<

Hera… Seo Hera, she is really scared of rats. But, I’m a hundred percent sure that no one here know that fact, unless she’s a top spy or stalker, (like me, awh am not! Okay I’m going crazy now)

Since the principal asked me to open the video I recorded this morning, related to today’s incident and yeah you know… that itchy girl, Park Jiyeon. While Hera, still lying there, quiet fresh now I guess she’s fainted just because of the shock she got from the dead rats.

But knowing that Hera got big curiosity, and regarding this video… filled with ‘violence’ scenes (according to Hera, I think) I asked her to … get out (is not that I shooed her or something well, rather than she fainted and screamed in horrified? It is better if she got out from the clinic and talked to the others in joy.)

And she did! She hurriedly got down from the bed, packed her stuffs and ran or speed walking to the door “Thank you unnie~!” she said before she got out from the clinic, after Hera got out from the clinic, us three (or the oldies… heok.)

“So… the recording” Chongji said. “How did you…?” he asked, I smirked leaving him in a speechless state “I have my own way.” I grinned, sure boy or gramps, you never thought that the little lady (girl) here can transform into a spirit and recorded it right~?

“Ah here’s the video.” I said, remembered I handed them the video I recorded this morning, and they saw it, from the moment Jiyeon waited for her friends (ehem, I mean FOLLOWERS note that.) until the way one of Jiyeon’s follower locked back Hera’s locker.

“Whoa… this girl is really something right?” The principal, commented when he saw Jiyeon’s way when scolded them. “Yah… I wonder if that girl is really a former professional thief before.” Chongji is amaze, “No, no, she must be stealing her father money through the safety box a lot.” the principal added.

Yeahhh the two of them are really in mind sync with me.

“Ah!” the principal slowly yelled (whoa… he can does the slow yell amazing) “We really need to do something about this girl.” The full of humor principal is now gone right now he’s talking to us with his strict and scary principal self.

“Sir, just leave it to us!” Chongji said, he said it so proudly. What? This boy… really how can he be so sure that he can handle it? Tsk, maybe at the end he still looks for my help. Of course who wouldn’t deny this pretty and y lady over here in other words, me.

“Great. Now I’ll better get going and organizing Park Jiyeon and her friends’ files first. Good bye you guys~!” the principal bid goodbye, leaving us two standing maybe awkwardly in the clinic.

“Phew… Lee Chongji! Well said, well said. Now how are we going to do?!” I scolded Chongji while this person here just laughed. “Yah! It’s not the right time to laugh!” I scolded him again, seriously this person, how can he laugh in such situation furthermore, he just can let the principal and I (in such odd way you may think) handle this.

                             

So he finally stopped his unneeded laugh and he stood there frozen. “Lin-ah what did I just say?” he asked, in a blank state. “You said that you’ll handle this class idiot ahjussi.” I said ad groaned, really how can someone forgot what did they just say… and more importantly an important matter?

‘Ah that’s right.” He said. “So… what will do with it now?” he said again. Aish… this guy really. I whacked his head. “Yah! What’s that for?” he protested, well you have no rights to protest dear, “For your dumbness.” I said, then I walked off the clinic leaving him in a blank state (for the nth time today).


~ Internet's slow T^T  *it's the end for my life *le cries* * bye~ing bye~ing *puke for the aegyo* ~