Chappie 49

Shy Confession

Okay… So, I’m really thankful to Chongji who saved my life (wait, I don’t have a life I’m a spirit! Screw that.) I mean who saved me from a major embarrassment. Anyway the students are still really in a big commotion even though they need to think about the whole festival ideas.

“Finished?” It’s been a while… or should I say for a good 35 minutes? ONLY FOR WRITING?! Okay… that’s absurd. But, I’m an impatient person so don’t be surprised to see me, AKA the iest and hottest teacher you could spot or the only spirit teacher here explode.

 

Gosh, HOW RUDE OF THEM!! Well, the guys in the back are all quiet and stuffs and seemed to hear my ‘finished’ word, but the girls in front or the queens no, I mean the ITCHY GIRL is not even paying attention to ME! OH This girl will get it later… no, SOON.

 

After tapping some beats for a while, I asked again “Finished?” but again, the girls in front can’t hear or maybe the whole class for God sake so I made my voice louder “Are you FINISHED? I said! Park Jiyeon and friends in front do you hear me!!” I exploded, for the first time ever. Nope, I mean since I stepped on the earth, this is the first time I exploded after a long long time.

 

Jiyeon and her gang, seemed to look flustered, well she must to, since judging from the very first day I stepped here, in this class I mean, she looks so interested in me, sure dear, you couldn’t resist my power~

“Sorry.” I can hear she mumbled. The other students seemed surprised, looked like you’re one troublesome girl huh Park Jiyeon? Okay then… But, the class is quiet, for now. “Finished all?” I asked them again, this time nicely. “Yes…” owh… they replied with a fearful tone. I felt sorry for them, being scared without having anything wrong.

I collected the papers. “Okay class. That’s all for today, class dismissed.” I said tidied the papers I collected. What? I know it’s not break time or home time yet but as the most nice teacher, I should give them an extra break right?

I went out of the class. Okay… It’s boring right? I know… whether it’s in the school or at home I still don’t have anything better to do rather than talking.

I travelled around the school (for like … zillion times) and that’s it when I stopped, in front of the school’s front gate. I spotted my target, Park Jiyeon. Oh dear… what is she doing there? FYI, the security who usually waits the gate is strangely is not here at this crucial time.

I took this time for transforming into my complete spirit form, (where no one can see me, including Hera). Okay, I should say hot teacher’s outfit , no pencil skirts or tight clothing , I should just have change into a night gown, and it’s more comfortable nowadays I don’t know why, my fashion alerts are sinking oh no… I should check latest fashion later.

Okay, back to the main point enough of my blabbering. I saw Jiyeon with her usual friends of her. They’re opening the gate, and went to the usual shabby I can say alley beside the luxurious school. I still don’t get it, why would she discussing an oblivious matter like bullying etc. in a shabby place like an alley like this? I mean come on, everyone knew she’s trying to make herself looks filthy rich, and is that’s the case at least you guys could made up in a shop or a mall. I seriously don’t get this.

WHY? JUST WHY ARE YOU PICKING THIS PLACE?

It’s a mystery only her and God knows. So, as usual they teamed up, making a small circle for them to whisper with each other. Since, I’m a spirit (once again, I said SPIRIT for the ones who forgot) the one of advantages are lurks in a discussion like this without getting noticed or getting hurts. With that advantage, I can hear their discussions clearly.

And once again~~ my lifetime savior! The recording pen!! Oh no, since they will not believe me, I mean they can always say that I faked the voices. Oh… my last savior, the recording camera~~!! You’re caught now, maybe or I hope so.

So, this is how their conversation goes:

A random girl said “Jiyeon-ah, when will you do the d-event?” it looks like that this random girl hates Hera to (I assumed) since she wanted my Hera to be dead quickly (Argh, now I felt bad for hearing their ‘forbidden’ talk). “Shut up. She’s considered to be lucky, since I haven’t thought of a way to kill her yet.” Jiyeon spoke, cruelly. Yes, in a very cruelly way.

“Then… we should make her to looks like that she committed suicide or something like the last time.” Another girl said, in reply to Jiyeon’s statement. “Last time? Who?” A short girl said, I can say that she’s a new girl in this ‘society’ since she asked, the last time.

“Ah I forgot that you’re new here.” Jiyeon said, in this moment she looks like a friendly but with a y appearance girl you know with her so thick make-up and such. She (by the she here I mean Jiyeon) didn’t button or her button (you know what I mean?) until the third button (I guess) so that her… you know (something vulgar) shows some skin Erghh… it’s so disgusting that I don’t even know how to describe it, and even though the skirt is a super mini skirt already, that Hera has no choice but to wear it with a shorts underneath, Jiyeon cut down the skirts even more. I’m not judging it; it’s her rights to do so I don’t even care if she goes with only her underwear or even go and making out. But hey, this is a public place, a school man, a place where you were educated to be educated I mean. And it’s not so polite to do that kind of things. But for the… ermm… that lovey dovey things I still can totally relate to it, but… do it somewhere private!

Okay I sounded like I’m a ert (I don’t know, call me whatever you want to call.) but am not. Well, but at most of the times, I do sound like a ert, Chongji said that to me often.

Back to the conversation,

The short girl or the new girl nodded, then Jiyeon kindly and proudly explained to her, “Well listen well, short kid. It’s a big secret and I don’t want you to spread it anywhere, or of you do, then we’ll do the exact same thing with her or the last time girl. Understand?” “Eung…” the short girl mumbled, poor her maybe she is scared with Jiyeon.

Then Jiyeon pointed at the girl who said the ‘last time’, she immediately understands as she explained “Did you happen to know Kang Eun Mi?”, the short girl nodded in fear “Is she the one who died several years ago? Because she fell down from the school’s rooftop?” she said. “Yes, yes, and yes you’re so right.” Jiyeon said. “We killed her.” She continued in a very relax voice, as if killing someone’s life is nothing to her. “Ah, not only her, you remember that girl? Wait, who is she again?” Jiyeon asked. “Ah right! Park Soo Jung. How can I forgot that .” She said.

 

Fearfully, the short girl managed to ask Jiyeon, “W-what happened with Park Soo Jung?”. The poor girl’s collar was grabbed by the self-proclaimed queen as the queen whispered, near her ears, which makes the shirt girl and I of course shivered. “She apparently cheated on us, so we killed her in this alley the moment she spread a word.”Jiyeon smirked.

Oh GOSH… I’m so thankful that I recorded this with a camera not oh my so beautiful pen. Park Jiyeon, be prepared, your devilish side would be revealed SOON. I promise.

Okay, listening to Jiyeon and her gang conversations are not that fun, it’s eerie. Now I know why they always chose the alley to be their hang out place, so that Jiyeon could kill her girls’ life right after she heard the fact that her followers spread a word about her dark side.

It’s injustice. Unfair! And now… you’re messing with the wrong person (or spirit or ghost wait, I’m not a ghost, just say that I’m an angel thank you very much.), since I’m a full of justice (I thought so) person (errmm… ANGEL).

I felt bad for her followers. But then again… just wait Park Jiyeon, I can’t let you lay down a hand with another girl, especially with Hera.

With that warning I always kept on my mind, I flew to Hera’s class; don’t want to remember the ugly alley fact thingy. 


Mostly this chapter is just only about Lin and her no use of blabbering XD 

Hope you like the story and thank you for the ones who's taking interest to this story. I'm really grateful :] 

-cheesecakebunny- or just simply call, -bunny-