Chappie 71

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

 

“Now.” Yongguk, replied. “Have you finished?” Himchan asked “Finish what?” Yongguk replied back. “Let me see.” Himchan grabbed the paper, Yongguk has been writing on. “Yah! Bang Yongguk?” Himchan widen his eyes “What are you doing these days? Are you dating someone? Or?” “What? What? Let me see” Youngjae grabbed the paper from Himchan’s hands. “Yah… I’m going crazy, crazy.” “Hyung, you’re not mad aren’t you?” Youngjae asked the older. “Well, you know, you really can’t think of any escape plan since this is not a jail. You just need to run and hide, no need for the strategy thingy.” Yongguk answered with his deep voice, receiving a big scoff from Himchan, who may be the most excited one.

Himchan gave the beating, with all what he got, which is nothing.

End of writer’s side.

 

Ha. I sensed something’s wrong here. Those boys won’t plan anything weird right? I’m sure of they make Hera to stay up all night, I’ll kill them with my own hands, or maybe my stiletto would do it for them.

Tch. And I’m pretty sure if Mr. Kang or even Chongji does not answer my replies, I’ll sue them for being not interested in hot girls. (or spirits. Well, not, I’m particularly a guardian angel. Yeah that’s right.) Wait, since when I’m messaging that old grandpa for Pete’s sake?

Anyway, my girl senses are not right, as much as Daehyun likes Hera, he won’t get ‘beastly’ and attack her right? It won’t happen right? Yeah Jung Daehyun isn’t that kind of boy. That guy can’t even man up and tell Hera his feelings! Or even talk directly to her. I need to do a full-day lecture for that, seriously. Isn’t it funny to see that their supposed-to-be future daughter’s spirit to help their parents together so she won’t be stuck? To help her own future dad to man up? Tsk tsk tsk. I wonder if I really can get born later, he’s a coward.

Dang, I shall not talk bad. I apologize. Tch. Who cares right? It’s not like I’ll go to Heaven or Hell anyway.

 

Jung Daehyun is the biggest coward I’ve ever seen for not man up his feelings. At least, talk to her, gosh. I may have to wait till they’re reincarnated. Gosh.

 

Anyway, is that girl sleeping? Good, she better go sleep, if she sleep above this late, she’ll end up being a raccoon for good. “Hera?” I tried calling her, she’s not answering, great. She must be asleep for now. Or not.

“Seo Hera?” I travelled back to this huge room, which is HUGE. Dang, where is that girl? “Seo Hera?” I looked into her bed, nothing. Sheez. Those boys just wait until I find you all.

Hera’s side:

So, there really is the debutante ball. “Mr. Fattie.” I tried to look at Daehyun’s face. Ha. I bet his face’s bloated. Just for some reasons, it felt weird calling out his name, the name can’t come out from my tongue. Is it because I felt awkward being around him? Or was it because he’s not the cold and cocky boy but instead the bubbly and annoying boy? Yeah, I do found out his real self, but his name can’t come out. I felt sorry for him.

“Mr. Fattie, oi fattie.” I can’t help but to poke him. “Whaaatt?” he groaned. “Let me sleep, ah. I’m not a fattie.” “Kay then, fattie.” Whoa. It’s actually my first time teasing someone.

Okay, maybe not.

End of Hera’side.

Where is she? Seo Hera. She didn’t bring her phone with her, so she must be somewhere near. I flew, okay I flew. This is night anyway I don’t have to transform into human being. My energy felt outnumbered these days. Ho, I took back what I said about that coward being coward.

Not to waste anymore energy (yes, I need my beauty sleep, but I really do need to protect Hera from humiliation tomorrow.) I came out of Hera’s room. Sure the corridor at night is creepy (oh well, I’m a spirit myself). Dang. It.

I flew through Yongguk’s room (well it’s the closest room.) And ha. I’m a genius. Wait. What did I see? Hera poking Daehyun out of fun? I’m not imagining things right? And oh god why are you ignoring her Jung Daehyun?? Look at her! She pouted!! I really need to teach Daehyun a lesson. Okay, rather than giving Daehyun a lesson, I better give Hera a warning. (I’m nice enough to give her a warning, and not a shout, wait, I don’t shout anyway because I’m sweet, I don’t shout, I’m so feminine and soft.) A warning for staying up late and the devilish raccoon eyes don’t literally judge you if you’re an heiress or a goddess beauty. It attacks you all the time. It’s scary you all know that?

My feelings are right but at the same time, it does not show any right conditions. So let me straighten this, Daehyun likes Hera (screw it, he has a big, heavy, and gigantic one-sided crush for her for years) but he is the biggest coward you’ve ever seen. Now, the question is, does Hera likes him back? Or is she also a coward?

And this is exactly the reason I still exist in this human world. For if they still remain as cowards they won’t be together, and I will not exist. It makes sense now (for like finally~) maybe I’m a far-way genius till the extent I still can’t figure out why would I still remain in here (moreover as an angel yeah, an angel) then… it means I’m a cupid!

Ha! Why won’t they give me an arrow then? Tch. Ah I forgot. I need to bring Hera out of here.

Writer’s side:

Hera pouted, yes it’s true she can’t help it but to find the early-cold guy to now as the ever-talkative guy is kinda attractive, for no reason. Hera has been wondering all along, why would he became so cold, and why would he opened up to her. Why would he close himself to the others, and why would he become the ahjumma role in their little group. Hera couldn’t help it but to find him a mystery, the biggest mystery ever happened to her life despite the shocking turns of her being the heiress in a day. That’s why she determined to find it all out.

“Hey President Yoo. Need some help?” Hera offered the boy with piles of small papers. “Finally someone realize that I’m in a hard situation huh?” Youngjae snorted. “So help or not?” Hera snickered. “Help of course help. Why bother asking.”

Daehyun ears’ perked up. Oh ho. Even if he trusted Youngjae and they’ve been best friends for their whole life, he still can’t give in easily. Especially if it's regrading about his girl. “Oi, since I got nothing to do then, I’ll help too.” Daehyun lazily got up and dropped himself between Hera and Youngjae. “Now what should we do?” Daehyun, smiled knowing he succeeded, making himself comfortable.

Just then, a loud bang came from the room. “Ya!” “Aish… we’re going to be dead meat.” Himchan mumbled. While the two maknaes are over with their games, and the working three just started their work (after a lot of time explaining to Daehyun, Youngjae can’t believe someone like him ranked 2nd, of course after him.) a not-so-angelic figure came from the door. “Don’t you know what time is it guys?” Lin, from the door threw a horrifying smile. “Ah noona, it was Himchan’s, Himchan’s.” Yongguk threw the blame to Himchan. “Why me?” Himchan mouthed. Yongguk just gave him a shrug. “That’s alright, no need for arguing. Just have to remind all of you guys that tomorrow you all won’t receive any special treatments if you’re late. And Hera, watch out for your eyes.”Lin sternly said.

Lin is not the type of person… (not, spirit) that can give chills and charismatic, but she can pull off the ‘you’re-in-a-big-trouble’ feels.

“Ah, and your uniforms are all ready in your own rooms. Then goodnight.” With that, Lin went back to Hera’s room.

Himchan faked a cough “Then I guess… I’m going to get going. Bye my sweethearts~~” Himchan fast walked to his own room, leaving the others dumbfounded. “Yeaahh… Kim Himchan is great. Leaving us.” Yongguk, said. “Well, if Himchan hyung isn’t here then we’ll get going too. Bye hyungs.” Jongup and Zelo hurriedly cleaned up their games as they slowly followed Himchan.

Hera slowly, just slowly smuggled. Youngjae caught her move “Where are you going?” Hera sheepishly smiled, “I’m going to be dead meat if I got some raccoon eyes or whatever it is tomorrow. I’m sorry Youngjae, Mr.Fattie.” “Yongguk oppa! Then I’m going to sleep. Good night~!” Hera left the room.

“Well… if she isn’t here… then…” Daehyun slowly moved then ran, “Youngjae-ya sorry~!! Hyung I’m going!” “YAH JUNG DAEHYUN!!” Youngjae’s left with his piles of papers. “What am I going to do with this?” Youngjae, nearly cried out of his lungs.

End of writer’s side.