Chappie 62

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

“Okay okay… sizzle it~” Himchan chirped. Yongguk and Jongup are in charge in sizzling the meats. So, the poorest guys here are of course the one who’s in charge. They got complained by the food monster, Daehyun who’s continuously complain how the meats aren’t medium-well. Of course for a food dumb and dumber they don’t know what is medium well, besides it’s only for barbeque not for a five star steak they serve at Jungs Hotel.

Other than Daehyun, there’s the mother, Himchan. Being the picky guy he is, he picked the burnt meat and scolded them “You two… How are you doing if there is something like this served in your hotel? How about the customer?” he said while pointing at the burnt side of the meat.

 

“Well… for me, I don’t own a hotel, but it’s still meat, and that meat is expensive, so Kim Himchan, you better put it down and eat it.” Yongguk held his anger and said. Himcha shrieked holding anger Yongguk is much scarier rather than angry Yongguk. “And Daehyun hyung! Don’t eat it yet! It’ll be gone for seconds if you eat it right now.” Jongup, the quiet one said with his angelic smile.

Daehyun just ate two pieces of the done ones, and his eyes are wide opened, he then let out a sly smile to Jongup.

Youngjae and Zelo on the other side are burning the sausages and corns. They didn’t get complained since they picked sausages and corns, or do they?

“Ah… Junhong-ah that side of corn got burned, hurry pick it up!” Nam Soon’s complaining when he saw one of the corns got burned by its one side.

“Shh.. hyung you’re noisy I’m enjoying the sound hyung.” Zelo said. Nam Soon standing there doesn’t know what to say. “Heh~ No one’s complained about me right? Look at these beautiful sausages~” Youngjae smiled. He’s done with his job, and then he put his work to the table. “Jja-jan! I’m done~” Youngjae did a little wiggly dance.

Hera who’s (coincidentally and without plans) sitting beside Daehyun said, “Pft. Yoo Youngjae since when you do that wiggly dance? Don’t say that you peeked the dance team.” She jokingly said while holding her phone.

“I’m not, for your information. Lin noona taught me that.” Youngjae said, too pure to say that he was taught by Lin. Hera burst into laughter, “Lin unnie? Yeah well, sometimes she does that dance when she’s done with filling” Hera stopped, oh yeah; she hasn’t told them about Lin being a spirit and have that girly powers or something that till now Hera doesn’t understand.

“Filling… her hand-made bun.” Hera continued after short time thinking about what would be good for a fill.

 

“Hyung~ Noona~ Meats ready!” Jongup cheered after he put the last piece to the plate.

End of writer’s side.

 

>> The Seo’s Mansion <<

How’s Hera doing? Will they treat her bad? Eii… B.A.P and Nam Soon will treat her good. Ah, and Daehyun.

I swear if he can’t make a move today, I’ll kill him. It’s good to know that my existence can help my future ‘family’.

But still… I’m so bored, as usual; nothing’s going on here except that Mother, Father and Grandfather have come back from their business trip. And they asked about Hera, and I answered that she went to a ‘self-made’ vacation trip with B.A.P and Nam Soon. I guess they aren’t alerted that Hera and their best-friends’ children or grandchildren are best friends from the very start and mother, future called as grandmother, … I hope so, almost fainted from the excitement she got.

 

“So… should I text her or not?” I asked, after talking a lot with the Seo elders. Mother answered with excitement, looks like she’s stressed after the whole freaking two months or maybe more? I don’t know this pretty girl here guessed it. Okay, enough of it.

I’ll take that super -duper excited face from the elders as a yes. So, I need to text that slow girl.

Lin: Yoohoo~~ Hera-ya! How you doin’?

1… 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. sent. See, even the phone is slow, usually it'd be send after 3-5 seconds but with Hera's phone it's always 6-10 seconds. 

“Sent.” I said. “When will she answer?” mother asked. Father and grandfather went back to their rooms, and got ready for another meeting. Aren’t they super tired? This is the question I often got for a business person. But oh well back to the topic.

I’m stuck here waiting for her reply, like an idiot. Correction, like idiots actually, mother keep nagging me why doesn’t she answer the message. But, who knows? So I asked her to go to bath and rest for a bit and saying that Hera won’t be able to answer the text.

I myself… am all giddy (Yeah… putting down my torturing heels and ran barefooted to Hera’s room). I ran off to Hera’s room … (for privacy, I need to text Youngjae and the bodyguards are currently doing their patrolling).

So… as what I thought, I texted Youngjae as soon as I got to Hera’s room.

Lin: Yoo Youngjae! You better tell to me what happened with Hera.

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. sent (it’s been a habit to count down the seconds… strange), oh wait it's also 6 seconds, is it my phone or their phones? 

My phone rang, great he vibrated his phone.

Youngjae: Noona! Everything is going smoothly, I guess…

Smoothly? Good, wait how about Daehyun and Hera? This guy..

Lin: Really? How about Daehyun? Any moves? Please don’t say no, because I’m going to his penthouse right after.

Pft… that’s not a really good threat isn’t it? Oh, great he texted me back.

Youngjae: Don’t worry noona, anyway we’re planning to do our plan later, how do you think?

I have no comments, I texted him back right after.

Lin: You better do it! Ah, and if ah.. I don’t know take care of that by yourself! Bye!

Simple, not complicated I got no pressure, good. Now I’m going for my long and beauty sleep, (it’s tiring to stand barefooted nor with heels, I think I should trap myself in my original form, mother gonna see me anyways), oh wait what if they saw me in my original form and they started to talk with me but then we're watched by the bodyguards, the maids and even Chongji? That'd be weird.