Chappie 33

Shy Confession

So, mission one: Find a current protector completed.

Actually they don’t need in finding new ‘protector’ for Hera, I am her protector. Geez, but since they don’t know my identity yet, I shall just follow the flow. And the Mr. Oh so cold, Jung Daehyun came back to his sense.

 

Mission two: finding the culprit, should I start… or should I just stop till here? No, as her guardian angel, I should find the culprit. Yeah, I must. But, it’s been long since I changed to my human form, I should change my form before my energy all drained up.

Changed into spirit form~ bba bam.

I went to Hera’s class, and since I’m a spirit I won’t need to open the door, Ha! One advantage being a spirit~~ another, we won’t have to use our long legs to walk.

“Hera!” I whispered to her ears. She startled, but didn’t let out any voice. Since there’s people around and of course it would be weird if they found out that the school’s goddess (Hera by the way) is freaking out of nowhere.

Ekh, I just realized now, these tight clothes are so not uncomfortable, although I liked these and I prepared these for the whole night, but clothes are better if it is comfortable to wear right? So, I changed my clothes into a more comfortable one, mini dress baby pink colored, with some pretty and cute lace, my ever favorite.

I take my magic mirror from my hand. “Ah… really my makeup is so bold.” I commented to myself. Well, who cares?! No one see me … ehhmm except for Hera who’s completely ignoring me right now.

I wiped off my makeup, and put on something more natural and sweet instead of bold makeup with red (yikes) lipstick, I’ll go with pink lip-gloss. Pink my ever favorite color and make sure it’s baby pink, not shocking pink.

I hope on valentine day, someone will give me pink chocolate~~ but it’s just a dream. I looked at Hera again, sigh she’s been ignoring me… Lin wants some attention, *pouts*, eww.. I sounds like an attention .

But, let’s see… my hair is worse than that. I took off the tie and let my hair loose. I braided it a little on the side so it’ll come out cutely. Hehehee~~ perfect. The bun I made earlier gave my hair a wavy effect.

 

Tch… Hera is still ignoring me. I tapped her shoulder; she slightly turned and mouthed at me “Unnie, we need to talk.” She went outside of the class and went to the rooftop, where no one can hear us.

“Unnie, why did you come?” she asked me. “Well… I’m so bored at home so… and it is much better this way, I can watch you every day. Don’t you think?”  I convinced her. She thought for a little while and slightly nodded. “Well it is.” She surrendered.

Lin would never fail on convincing Hera. I am the convincing master~!! “Unnie, okay then ~~” She smiled before she ran back to her class.

Hera… you are so sweet~~ If I’m a boy I’ll surely fall in love with you.  Now… I should travel around the school~~ I beamed to myself happily as I flew to the main corridor.

Whoa… really this school is too big, but it’s still reasonable rather than Hera’s house which is way too big for a house.

I explored (for the nth time) the school, the main corridor, the principal’s office (and look what’s the principal is doing, eating chips while organizing some school files), the classes, the student council’s room (President Yoo is there right now alone), the special floor (there are nothing to look there except for the 5 playful boys or make that 6 plus Chongji).

Sigh… being in school is no fun either. Should I spying a certain girl? Nah, but it makes me look like a stalker… well… but who cares I’m a spirit no one can see me… ah. And this is another great idea from Lin ~~ hahahahaaaa~~!! I grinned.

Now, who should I stalk? That fake girl from my class earlier is interesting~  Let’s find that girl~~ I flew around the school, finding that girl, who is she again? Argh, I can’t remember her name TAT what only I remembered is her way she introduced herself. Lin… you are so… dummy sometimes.

Well, let’s start~~~!! Go go sing!

Dang it… still can’t find her. Okay, I’ll give up, I’ll search in the class instead. Ha! There she is, sitting leisurely, (hey, so not lady like) and is chatting with her friends.

Tch, but Hera can still see me so I changed to my unseen form, my complete spirit form.

She’s a complete chatter! She even talked about her dead dog, her broken lipstick, and how her father bought her new branded bags, clothes, and so much nonsense talking, like how she and her family will buy a cruise blah blah blah…

Although this girl is the typical spoilt girl, it’s not wrong if I stalk her right, it’s not like they can see me. So I lingered around her and her friends, good thing I change my form, if not Hera would see me.

She, or Jiyeon (I found out her name just now) seems to be a really spoilt kid, and also an attention (major one) heol and she really is.

 Arghhh… I’m so damn bored, hearing her loud and annoying nasal voice is killing my ears, not only that, she also bad mouthing about the girls, especially Hera and Ha Kyung, I just can’t stand it. Also, her y behavior is not even helping her a bit.

I really wonder if her so called friends are really her friends or just her followers who also wants some attention, but they picked the wrong person.

Although this girl me up, but something about this girl wants me to dig her. I should stalk her till the end, yeah my awesome stalker … no detective guts told me so.

Hmmm… I wanted to stalk Daehyun ssi badly too. But, nah let’s just finish this girl first.