Chappie 81

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

The 7 of them are ready for munching on their lunch(or six, since Daehyun isn’t here yet, strangely). “It’s killing you right?” Himchan elbowed Hera, who’s sitting beside him. Hera shrugged, “Not really. I think it’s better rather than learning how to play golf.” Himchan gasped, “Okay… two words, you’re weird.”

Yongguk whacked him, “Stop your nonsense.” He warned. It might be shocking to see both of them are in their last year. Without the oldest two, the crowd isn’t too loud as usual, Hera noted. “Oppa, aren’t your exams are nearing?” Hera asked both of them. “Exams? What exams?” Himchan asked. “Senior exams?” Hera asked back. “Ahh…” Yongguk got what Hera is trying to say. “We don’t know, since we attend the special class, actually going to a uni, isn’t important. We only need the diploma.” Yongguk explained. “Whoaa, Bang Yongguk you’re trying to cheat huh?” Himchan received his orders, and wiping the eating utensils for the rest. “Nah, I bet we’re only going for two years and started working.” Yongguk shrugged. “I better going for 8 years rather than operating the business.” Himchan whined.

“What? A doctor?” Youngjae joined in the three ‘serious’ talk. “To a hyung.” Himchan muttered. Youngjae threw him his sheepish smile. “How about you? You have the responsibility for operating yours?” Himchan asked to Youngjae. “Of course~… maybe?” Youngjae said. Himchan scoffed him off.

“Maknaes?” Youngjae asked, glancing at the two maknae, playing video games. “What hyung?” Jongup asked, focused on his losing character.”Ahh.. Ya Choi Junhong!” Jongup yield in distress. “Assa! I won~!!” Zelo cheered in victory. “What hyung?” Jongup asked again. “Nevermind~ Forget it~” Youngjae said, threw them his smile. Jongup and Zelo nodded in confusion, “Then..” they turned back to their games, as if Youngjae was invisible.

“What kind of topic you guys are talking about?” Just then, Daehyun showed up, “Oh! Why did you just appear?” Youngjae asked, “Appear? Nice word Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun snickered. “That’s right, you usually the earliest when it comes to lunch.” Himchan pointed out. “I’m finishing some paperworks, as usual.” Daehyun answered. “What?” Hera asked. “Works, given by my father, I don’t know some sort of another test or something.” Daehyun shrugged. “Now give me my food.” He whined. “Then do you have plans for you know your dad’s company?” Youngjae asked. “What is this? An interview?” Daehyun joked.

“Well, since hyung left and all, I guess I need to.” Daehyun smiled bitterly. The others remained silent, the boys knew how Daehyun’s older brother had a big fight with the family and left, ran away from their grandeur life, and in the end gave all of his responsibilities as the heir to him. It must be hard for the young Daehyun to grasp the responbility and the pain, seeing his only brother, made them miserable, though it was only for a few years.

“Now, let’s eat~!” Himchan broke the silent. “Assa~!!” Daehyun cheered.

 

>>Seo’s Mansion<<

“I’m home~” Hera said. The maids passing by greeted her, as usual. “Mom?” Hera looked around. “Oh Hera~!” the figure Hera looking around arrived, still giving directions where the new family portrait will be hang. “How was your day? How was the special class?” she asked her daughter. Hera was glad her mother is still here, her father and grandfather leaving for the remaining business trips for these last 16 years has made her miserable enough for longing their old times. But, work is work right?

Hera was surprised once again how her mother got all the connections. Her mother is the first, and Lin unnie is most likely the first too. But she can’t help it, her guardian angel (which she, the guardian angel herself claimed) has been with her throughout her hard times. Alongside her unnie, her mother is the place she could freely talk without worrying.

“Let’s have a girl talk with Lin after you wash up~ Mom has to finish this first.” Her mom said, happily. Outside, her mom looked like the elegant, mature mom but actually, she’s a fun and a loving mother, from a mom to friend. Lin once mentally noted that she’ll have the greatest grandma.

 

The three of them (should I call it?) gathered at the dining room, since it was nearing dinner. One moment, Hera asked “Mom, if dad and grandpa retires, who’ll take care of the company?” that question took quite time for Madam Seo to answer, but then she answered firmly “Of course you will. If you’re willing. At least, that’s what mom says. I don’t know about your grandpa though.” “Mom, then I didn’t mean to be rude or something, but…” Hera hesitated, “but what dear?”

“Why was Daehyun’s older brother running away?” Hera asked. She doesn’t want to be claimed as rude or something but why? Exactly why? Madam Seo stopped, she gave a sigh. “I know, Seonhwa and Taeho really suffered a lot. But, they knew pushing him won’t do anything good.” She said. “When Taehyun ran away, Seonhwa had to take pills, poor Daehyun, that little boy does not know anything and was left with that big responsibility.” She heaved.

Although at that time the Seo family was in disguise, madam Seo made sure to keep in touch with her friends; she and her friends who knew the sad reality from being a tycoon, she and her friends who share the same hardships and joy. “Daehyun was having a hard time.” She sighed, she recalled the crying sounds from Seonhwa how things were hard for her and how she wish to run away. But that’s not how a mother, a businesswoman (at the very least) should do. “I’m glad they make it now.” She smiled. “Speaking about Daehyun, how’s you and Daehyun going?” madam Seo asked, out of curiosity.

Hera choked, “Mom~!!” she whined. It made the two older (or one, with no age I suppose) laugh. “Unnie..” Hera glared jokingly. “I told Mother about that, no biggie right?” Lin laughed. “That’s right Hera, and Seonhwa knew it way before I knew it. She has some connections.” Hera’s mother whispered the last part.

“Why are you so defensive about it anyway?” Lin asked, “Perhaps… My little baby girl?” madam Seo started to spazz, she started to (secretly) messages her best friend Seonhwa. Well, of course she received a huge response, saying we should really set up a date for them.

“Mom, unnie, listen.” Hera said, she took a deep breath. Confessing, nope, telling them you have a feeling for someone was just exactly like you’re confessing your wrongdoings, at least that’s how Hera felt right now. Madam Seo stopped her texting time (it amazes Lin how Mother and Daehyun’s mother could message each other that fast). “I… do have feelings for him.” Hera spoke fast, as if she doesn’t want herself from getting caught.

And this, made the two (or three including Daehyun’s mom over the message) shrieked in happiness. One now got her way to her place and not stuck in the Earth for another… lonesome years, and other two is happy knowing their children could be a cute couple to ship and support.

End of writer’s side.


Hi~~!! I'm back/? XDD 

another lame chappie for you guys OTL >3< 

hope you all enjoy~~ 

Thank you for the upvotes I really appreciate it /bows/

comments and feedback are always loved /hugs/ 

And thank you for taking interest~~ *xoxoxoxxo* *sending kisses and hugs* 

-bunny-