Chappie 42

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

They all ran, quickly to the clinic, they not care if their fangirls saw them, rushing to the clinic. They were all panting. And of course lots of fangirls cheered for them, but poor the ex-queen and her followers; they went into the alley, their secret hideout to celebrate their successfulness.

On the other hand, the ‘unseen’ detective witnessed these all from the start, since Jiyeon and her gang put the dead rats, they spied her, till now, in the alley and she.. being a clever spirit she is recorded them all.

She is now so sure that her predictions are all right.

End of writer’s side.

>> Earlier today <<

Me and Chongji arrived at the school, earlier than the other teachers and maybe even the principal. “Lin! I’ll be finishing my piled works at the office! Bye!” as soon as we stepped in the school, Chongji hurriedly went to the teacher’s office to finishes the work due by yesterday actually.

“Sure~” I beamed at him. I sighed. Argh… I must change to my unseen form to re-charge my energy! It’s been bothering me for a while, I just figured out that I can’t really stand in for my human form, it’s so tiring nowadays.

And sometimes even to the extent that I can’t change to my human form in a meanwhile, using too much power also effects.

Then I wandered around, like a spirit should do, wandering around, tried to find humans to be their friends (or is it just my own perspective? But maybe other spirits do this.) And there she is… my target; Park Jiyeon.

Really, what is she doing here? She’s waiting in front of the gate. Not long after cars started to gather, and there’re her followers. One of them brought some a suspicious big bag, covered with some good plastic the point is it’s covered well.  Okay… this is so suspicious, instead everything she does is always suspicious, and I must record this.

Jiyeon smirked and lead them towards the locker area, “Girls. Put that thing into that Hera’s locker!” she commanded. But, I think she’s an idiot. The locker is locked! Oh… maybe not, they’re smart enough. Since one of them maybe used to be a thief or a troublesome child who wants a big amount of pocket money so they have no choice but to theft their own parents, opened the locker with two bobby pins, well… this girl is sure a troublesome child.

I MUST learn that later~ Oh… after Hera’s locker was opened, Jiyeon glared at the girl who brought the bag.

The girl who brought the well covered bag plastered a hesitant smile on her face. She looks disgusted. The other girls moved a bit further away, while Jiyeon watched her from quite a far. But seeing the girl is hesitant she groaned. “YAH! You can’t even do that? Move out!” she scolded them, is still a good thing that her ‘bad’ mouth is not appearing if not… then the whole corridor would filled by cursing words just now.

The girl moved out, she gave away for Jiyeon who is grumpily walking to her direction. Oh dear… what are you hiding really?

Jiyeon, although she’s all *itchy and stuffs, but I must admit she is one brave but thick skinned girl. She bravely (but she looked disgusted somehow, I wonder what could be in that bag?) opened the package (or a bag yeah I realized it was a package, but a thick one). She squeaked aish ! really… I’ve heard enough with your annoying voice and now what? Your oh so beautiful (you’re dreaming!!) and horribly annoying squeak that can shoo even the most scared gangster in the man world away?

Gosh…  at this rate, I really want to shut that annoying mouth using sticky tape, lots of it.

Jiyeon keep squeaking, when she opened that package (read: big big package). Oh… what’s in there? I flew around nearer her from curiosity. I gawked, but not squeaked (I have no the confidence if my squeaks would be graceful) it is dead rats. Maybe 5 of them or more, but it’s so many, and the smell… really. “AKKHHHHHHHH!” Jiyeon screamed for her lives. “Yah! Who asked you to bring this many? It smells you idiot!#W#WE%^$%##@$!!” Jiyeon cussed, unclearly. Maybe because of her shock, the girl who brought the package pointed at Jiyeon. Leaving Jiyeon is speechless.

 

“Anyway YOU! Bring this to that *****’s locker.” Jiyeon commanded. The girl sighed, and she unwantedly put the rats into Hera’s locker. Jiyeon smirked in victory. “Yah, lock her locker again.” Jiyeon commanded. And the girl who unlocked (she’s a former thief! I’m so sure about that!) Hera’s locker. She locked the locker again in a couple of minutes.

“Good. Now let’s go! AH and throw away that package. It smells.” Jiyeon said, as she went to some unknown place.

Dang… What should I do now? Hera is deadly scared for rats, even dead rats. Should I prevent her from opening the locker? I’m so confused. … No, but maybe I could wait and reveal the truth later.

Writer’s side:

Lin flew in confusion, worries, so she went to some place to calm her down. But being the clumsy spirit (as usual) she is, she forgot the time. And she’s too late reminding Hera, and the incident happens.

End of writer’s side. 


~ Today will be my last day to update frequently TAT, school starts (again ._.) tomorrow, so I won't be able to update on weekdays TOT 

But please do sticking with me as I'll try to update on weekends please? *eyes shining*  Anyways~ thank you for taking interest to this story *bows* *happy dance* Have a great day ~~~