Chappie 61

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

They played the whole water gun fight for quite a long time, Daehyun introduced them to his ‘penthouse’or more like opening the door and just sit on the sofa while drinking to his coke.

“Yeah yeah we always go here for a vacation; he got this penthouse using his own earned money.” Youngjae whispered to Hera’s ear, Hera nodded in shock; he got this by working by his own? It’s new, she thought.

Daehyun being the cold self of him, again, and Youngjae decided to Hera to the penthouse since the owner is being with his cocky self.

“Well, this is your room.” Youngjae stopped to a door, with the stainless handle after touring the two story penthouse, the full kitchen set (and with Himchan explaining how happy he is to find that the kitchen set is cleaned also he’s explaining the details of each utensils) entertainment living room in downstairs (when they have to play several games with Zelo and Jongup because they need 4 players and Yongguk and Himchan won’t play), and the room on upstairs.

Hera’s room (or yeah you can call it her room for now) is on the very right side, near beside the stairs. Beside her room are Daehyun’s room, and the rest two rooms are B.A.P’s room.

“Well, it’s uh… um..” Youngjae started to explain but the wrods won’t come to his mouth. “EunMi-ssi’s room?” Hera carefully guessed her voice got down. Youngjae coughed, straightening his voice so it won’t crack. “Yeah, it was her room. But it looks like Daehyun ordered to change everything here, it’s different than before.” He said examining the room.

Before the room was dark, with black paint and some tons of girly stuffs Youngjae can’t understand. But now the room is light, its white painted, is Hera’s favorite color other than pink.  The curtains changed too, it became a white satin colored making the light shone into it.

 

“Well then, you should rest, Himchan hyung is making a fuss downstairs about his kitchen set.” Youngjae excused himself, “Okay! I want to go to shower anyways” Hera said, smiling. She sniffed towards Youngjae “Yoo Youngjae… Don’t you think you need to shower?” she asked.

“Seo Hera! I’m sad.” Youngjae pouted than flicked her forehead. “Ack!” “Well, that’s what you got for making Yoo Youngjae sad.” Youngjae smirked in victory. He walked back to downstairs.

 

“How is it? She likes it or not?” Daehyun asked directly to Youngjae as soon as he arrived to the living room. Youngjae sat to the sofa and drinking his juice,  “Yah Jung Daehyun, are you a stalker or something? She loves it.” Youngjae said, maybe amazed by the stalker level of Jung Daehyun.

“Pft. I’m not a stalker for your information, and she likes the color pink and white don’t you know that? I think she told you all already.” Daehyun said in reply. “Really?” Youngjae asked in surprise, “But, you always sat in the back or maybe not listening when she’s in lounge.” Youngjae said. 

“Yoo Youngjae, are you an idiot or what?” Himchan snorted, after he managed the barbeque utensils for tonight.

Youngjae blinked in confusion. “Well then, I told you Jung Daehyun, you should quickly make your moves, you’re too slow.” Youngjae complained.

Daehyun frozen, he hasn’t made any progress, yet. “It doesn’t matter, let’s just do it slowly.” Daehyun said in sorrow, he doesn’t even know why, he can’t. He can’t look at her properly since it made him flutters, he can’t, and it slowly made him down.

The rest six of the boys starting to look at each other respectively, Yongguk nodded. Himchan got the meaning, and Youngjae smirked, Jongup and Zelo hold their smile in happiness while Nam Soon sighed in worry.

“Hmm? Why are you all like that? Are you filming?” Daehyun asked, realizing the six are exchanging signals. “Yeah we’re filming something special for us, you too.” Yongguk said, showing his signature gummy smile that made Daehyun shivered in amusement. “Hyung, since when you started to use your gummy smile?” Daehyun asked, bewildered.

“Since the day I was born, of course.” Yongguk ‘flipped’ his hair.

“Bang Yongguk! Aww…” Himchan said, he’s disgusted, so does Youngjae, the two don’t believe that their leader would be this girly. While the maknaes are enjoying their lifetime games, and Nam Soon is chatting, with someone he laughed sometimes. “Where is noona?”Jongup asked. “Hera? She’s taking shower. Now that I think of it again she’s right, I’m smelly, shower anyone?” Youngjae said.

 

“Yah! Yongguk-ah put the charcoal!” Himchan instructed. He instructed everyone except Hera to put the utensils on the right place, to put the table outside the penthouse. Yongguk is carrying the charcoal to the grill “If we aren’t doing this for barbeque, you’re dead Kim Himchan.” He warned Himchan, who is leisurely drinking with Hera, watching them from quite afar.

“Oppa, do you and Yongguk oppa usually like this?” Hera asked it’s not been that long since she and B.A.P met. “Tch. Yongguk and I are the complete opposite I guess, but I think we’re friends till forever, so yeah I think it’s more like brotherly relationship.” Himchan explained he’s sipping his Americano, while Hera is drinking her milk tea. “You know, drinking milk with tea with much sugar it’s not good.” Himchan said. “Why????” Hera pouted, she loves milk tea more than anything else “Well, drinking Americano late at night won’t be good also.” She snorted back. Himchan whined “Why??????” now, he whined longer than Hera did. “Oppa everyone has a reason to do that, so yeah don’t worry. I’m not that fat either.” Hera said she sipped her last drip. “Ah it’s empty.” She looked at her glass and pouted.

Himchan is looking out for the others to do it perfectly and with no mistakes, “Aish! Jung Daehyun don’t let the meat fall! It’s our highlight tonight!” he screamed after he saw Daehyun trying to survive with the pile of meat. “Shut up Kim Himchan! Of course I won’t dare to put these precious meats!” they heard an answer.

Himchan sat back and then sipped his Americano again “Daehyun… of course. I’m so stupid to forget that he’s a food monster.” “Food monster?” Hera asked in confusion, “Just see later. You’ll understand why.” Himchan said, “Ah! Sauce! Let’s make the sauce. Go~~” he continued.

 

Daehyun looked towards the penthouse when Himchan took Hera’s hands and went to the kitchen. His eyes are burning with jealousy. His decisions are strong, he’s gonna make a move tonight!

End of writer’s side


Shameless promotional ahead~

Please kindly check out  Not My Type. 

But I think I'll focus on this fic first, so please do anticipate guys!! 

-bunny-