Chappie 23

Shy Confession

                                   Writer’s side:

>> Still, at B.A.P’s lounge<<

After the short talk with the principal, B.A.P became quiet, they never thought, Hera is once their friend (alongside with Hara, a long long time ago). Well, yes, their grandfathers, and parents always said they have girl friends before, since they were born. But, still, they are newborns. B.A.P and the twins stopped contacting or seeing each other since, the accident where Hara was killed. Since then, B.A.P never saw the twins.

 

But of course, they didn’t remember the twins or Hera, because it happened when they were babies. Neither do Hera.

“Ya, if she’s Kyung Pyo grandpa’s granddaughter, then that means we’ve met her before?” Yongguk asked. “Why…?” Zelo, the youngest asked back. “We always heard we did have girl friends before, and they’re one of the 7 (their grandfather, Hae Ja harabeoji, and Kyung Pyo harabeoji) granddaughter.” Youngae stated.

“Ah, that’s right. Hae Ja harabeoji doesn’t have any granddaughter before and we once heard Kyung Pyo harabeoji granddaughter.” Himchan said. “It’s fate then!!” Daehyun said, smiling to himself.

“Noona… it’s impossible if she remembers right? We don’t even remember.” Jongup said. “Well yes of course.” Himchan said.

“Anyway guys, our president Yoo here lost!”  Yongguk said, changing the topic. “Kekekeke hyung’s pride…” Zelo, he’s teasing him and giggling. Youngjae stood up, frozen, he almost forgot the fact he got beaten, by a girl especially, without her family’s help. His pride is hurt, a lot.

“But, still my score didn’t go down right.” He said, protecting his pride. “Well hyung we still don’t know about it yet, let us just wait for the chart.” Jongup, said, wisely, very wisely then he giggled along with Zelo.

Soon after, Daehyun too, joining the teasing and giggling team, while the oldies, encouraging Youngjae. “Thanks… a lot. Hyung.” Youngjae said. “You’re welcome.” Himchan said, flashing his most charming smile

Youngjae’s face went all red as a tomato, he hurriedly ran away from the trio, and played online games, with loud volume and used his earphone. “Ah… Youngjae… no funnnn” Daehyun, pouted. Ever since, he’s sure about Hera, he found his emotions back. Soon, he was followed by the maknae line, pouting and pleading, and showing off their failed aegyo to the other members. Disturbing Youngjae is also a must.

“Ahhh.. really, you guys.” Youngjae said, irritated.

 

 The B.A.P members, for this one time, had finally heard, their member, Daehyun’s laugh and emotions, since the day Eun Mi backstabbed them.

 

“Daehyun, now if I can say this, would you like to pledge?” Yongguk, the oldest said. Daehyun nodded. This will be their second time to pledge, even though their first pledge was broken, they are all sure their second pledge will be last, forever.

They all pledged to protect their muse with their body and soul no matter what will happen, to treat her like a family, to love and care for her, and to promise to understand her in and out.

Once, they pledged, they all swear and promise, and a man words, they can’t take it back.

 

>> Hera’s class<<

 

Hera is seating on the back, with Ha Kyung and Nam Soon. Their fans, (yes they gathered a lot of fans already). Cheering them and asking for some useless autographs and photos (like an idol). But, Ha Kyung… expressions darken. She is a fan of K-Pop but she hates attention so much that it suffocates her. Nam Soon saw her expressions and shooing their so called fans nicely.

Being a good and polite fans they are, they go. Jiyeon, the queen felt so pissed, it should be her, the one who grabs all of the attention. Not a new transfer scholarship student (Jiyeon though Hera is a scholarship student, because of her old rusty bike). So, the queen angrily went outside with her minions.

“Good, the ugly queen and her ugly minions are out.” Nam Soon, saw them and joked. Ha Kyung laughed. “Yah Hera!” Ha Kyung snapped her fingers. “Oh what?” Hera asked. “No, nothing.” Ha Kyung said, smiling.

“I’m so boreeddddd……, I wish I could get homeeeee.” Nam Soon whined. True, the class went so boring… after the test, the students are given a whole day or even weeks of free time. No teachers, no lessons to learn, totally free. But, they are not allowed to go home, sadly because of the unprepared school festival which is still coming in a long time.

“Me toooo~” Ha Kyung sand and whined along with Nam Soon. Hera rolled her eyes, and then she chuckled, seeing her two best friends’ funny expressions. “Yah, should we take some selcas?” Hera, requested.

“Call!!!” they said. They made funny expressions in front of the camera, poking each other’s cheek. The trio made the best photo as their wallpaper on their phone.

“What should we do really…?” Nam Soon said after taking selcas, he supports his face with his hands, like a flower then he pouted. The girls in the class turned around and squealed like crazy. Ha Kyung glares, magically, they all silent.

 

Then, a teacher, the scary sport teacher to be exact, who’s in charge for punishing naughty students, came. His head appeared and he sternly said, “Seo Hera, to the principal office now.” Among the teachers, there’s only one subject she could not conquer, sports. She’s so terrible at it. The rest of the class went down, they all probably know what would happen to Hera, been called by the principal, and the messenger is the scary sport teacher, punishments or scolds, or even naggings.

But for Hera, she seems so fine and bravely went to the principal office since she knew the principal’s true ‘behaviour’.

 

 The Junos, Hera’s fan name said and chatters. “What would happen to Hera?” “Is she gonna get punishments?” “Woo… Hera.. I wish you good luck.” “Oh, dear” there are so many comments. Even Ha Kyung is shaking, “Yah, Nam Son-ah, what will happen to Wind?”. Nam Soon, he knew the principal’s true side. But, he still is worried; he didn’t know anything about Hera.  

                                   End of Writer’s side.


~ Once again, i want to say a big thank you for those who is sticking with me ^^ ~