Chappie 18

Shy Confession

  >>Weeks later<<

“Yo, wakey wakey!” I shouted the I realized something “Ha, of course she wouldn’t wake up.” I said. I pulled off her blankets and she woke up. “Unnie, let me sleep some more.” She mumbled. “Unh-unh, you aren’t now go finish your morning routine, pack your books, get down for your breakfast, and drive your bike to school.” I said.

She finally gave up, she stands up and headed to the bathroom and changed into her school’s uniform, pack her books, and then she get down for her breakfast. “Unnie, I’m going!” She said as she grabbed her bike and then leaves the mansion’s outer gate. She waved at me and I waved at her back.

            Writer’s side:

Hera arrived at her school TS High then parked her bike. “Yo! Wind!” she heard someone called her pet name. She turned and saw Ha Kyung. “Rain~!” she waved. “Let’s go!” Ha Kyung dragged her.

On the way, at the hallway, Hera heard people cheering, well yes, Hera earned some fans yesterday due to her looks and most of them are boys. “Hera good morning!” some group of boys said. “Good morning!” Hera said back.

Hera and Ha Kyung arrived at their class and put their bags on the designated place. The bell rang, and the speaker’s on, “Good morning TS High students. Please gather up at the school’s main aula.” students heard.

Not so long, the main aula was crowded with students and on the stage and podium stands the strict (or humoristic) principal, Park Hae Ja. On the side of the stage, stands 6 gorgeous boys.

The principal said, “Good morning my students.” He greeted, “GOOD MORNING SIR!” the crowds said. Among the crowds, Hera and Ha Kyung stands in front near B.A.P. Beside them is of course the queen who’s so clingy with them as Jiyeon always said “Oppa~ oppa~” which makes Ha Kyung felt so sick. While Nam Soon is standing beside Ha Kyung. Nam Soon also called the principal Harabeoji as he’s close with him.

“Ha Kyung-ah, do you always greet the principal this way?” Hera asked. “Yeah I don’t know either.” Ha Kyung mumbled. B.A.P (excluding Daehyun) was scanning their eyes, searching for their lovely muse, when they found her; Hera was busy talking with Ha Kyung. Sadly, because B.A.P always waved their hands toward Hera. But, these actions made misunderstanding among their fans so the cheering became louder. “KYYAAAAA!!”

The principal made a silent sign, and the fans shut their mouth down. “B.A.P.” he continued his speech, and B.A.P is standing beside the principal now. “As you know, this is the beginning of the year, and the test is coming up soon.” He said. “This test will determine your grade. And as usual, the girls who can beat our… Youngjae here…” he said as he dragged Youngjae to the front. “Will be B.A.P’s muse!” He stated. And the cheering became louder.

Hera didn’t give any attention to the principal’s speech she’s busy talking with Ha Kyung and Nam Soon. Jiyeon looked at Hera with jealousy since Nam Soon is also quite popular and in fact is the second popular alongside with Heung Soo. ‘that girl!’ she screamed on her mind, her eyes were burning with fire of jealousy.

Secretly, B.A.P observed Hera. Including Daehyun. Daehyun doesn’t know why but he loves the way she talks, the way she smiles, or the way she pays attention to her friend’s talking. Everything Hera does, it makes Daehyun’s heart beats like crazy.

“Students dismissed.” The principal said.

Students went back to their respective classes and B.A.P since they have no class right now they went back to their lounge.

>>At B.A.P lounge<<

“Yah! How to do?” Himchan asked. “What do you mean how to do?” Youngjae asked him back. “Hyung babo.” Zelo sighed. “Of course we MUST make Hera noona become our muse!” Jongup continued. “Ah, right!!” Youngjae said as he mentally sighed. “Cheer up guys! Even though Hera couldn’t beat our president Yoo here but we can force harabeoji~” Yongguk sang.

“FORCE!!” the other members except Daehyun cheered. Daehyun just sits there with his infamous cold face. Daehyun is unsure whether Hera is his Hera or not.  “I’m going.” Daehyun said as he walked outside of the lounge. He needs to refresh his memory and cleans up bad memories. He needs some time to be alone.

      End of writer’s side.


~ School starts tomorrow, won't be able to update on weekdays.~