Chappie 6

Shy Confession

Hera’s side:

“Do you like it?” grandpa asked me while he grinned. “Your house is so big… maybe I’ll get lost sometimes.” I replied still not believing the truth that I was standing in front of the richest person or family’s house.

“Hera, this is your house now, our house.” Dad clearly stated, reviving my words then he patted my back. I frankly nodded and the elders lead the way to the entrance of the mansion. As we entered, the maids and the security guards greeted us in a strict line. I bluntly said “What if we got lost?” They all laughed while I stood in embarrassment. Yes, they all laughed including Lin unnie. “I knew you would say this so we prepared you a GPS!” mum squealed as she revealing two GPS “One for you and one for Lin.” She continued and gave us the GPS. I took a look at Lin unnie and she’s staring at the GPS in amazement. I softly chuckled.

Grandpa looked at his watch. “Now, Chun Song and Kyung Hee, we have important meeting with one of our partner in 1 hour so get you ready for the meeting. Hera and Lin take your time and do well in exploring the house. We’ll get going.” Grandpa said and with that I and Lin unnie stood there frozen then we squealed in amazement. The maids and the security guards also laughed. They introducing themselves and we get closer to them despite the fact I’m their boss’ daughter but I didn’t care though. Soon, they went to their own work.

                                             

I and Lin unnie started wondering around the house, both checking and memorizing the way through our GPS. “Hera should we check your room?” Lin unnie asked me. “Why not?” I replied her shortly after I finished mesmerizing the scenery at the garden. I and Lin unnie got so close despite the fact I personally met her for only 2 days or less. But, I like it though having someone who will be by your side like a best friend. Lin unnie is now my best friend. I smiled and followed her.

 

Soon, we arrived at my room yes my room. We opened the door, and I gasped in amazement. “Unnie, this must be the biggest room ever!” I said almost screamed. Lin unnie chuckled and behave as the way I am. The room’s color is white, once you opened the door, there will be a corridor in cream color leads you to the living room of your room. The living room has one set of sofas, a table and a flat TV. Walk to the side of the room, there will be a coffee table with chairs. I think it is for us to eat breakfast. Walk a bit further, then you’ll found the bedroom. It was decorated nicely. The king sized bed with curtains. The floor is replaced by the carpet, giving you comfy feelings. After done admiring the bedroom I walk again now I’m in the bathroom. The bathroom is WOW… it was 2 times bigger than my old bathroom. There’s shower, bathtub, and even Jacuzzi. Beside the bathroom, there is the walk-in closet. You saw there are some special places for your shoes. Then a special drawer for the jewelries, a big space for your clothes, dresses and so on. I gasped again; shocked to see what I just saw the closet itself is 3 times or more times than my old bedroom. I sighed again still not wanting to believe what just happened today and how my life’s change in a minute.

Lin unnie would be so thrilled if she got to see this.  Lin unnie is still wondering around the room and I could hear her squealed and screamed, if she got to see this, her squealing would be much louder than that. “Hera where are you?” Lin unnie asked me. “Unnie come here right now!” I replied cheerfully. To my surprise, she came directly to the walk-in closet and “OMG!! This is the best among all of them! Hera should I full the closet already? But it will took me forever since the closet was too big, gigantic, and huge or whatever.” She said it nonstop. I laughed silently seeing her reaction. Soon after, she finished filling the closet and I peeked in, it was filled with pretty and sweet dresses and clothes don’t forget short pants, and skirts! Lin unnie really knows my taste well. The shoes, perfumes, jewelries, accessories, and everything was completely in my taste. “Unnie, this is too much! OMG! Unnie this is definitely my taste Unnie thank you so much!” I beamed and gave her a big hug. “It’s nothing Hera that was a piece of cake!” Lin unnie said.

 

I then changed into a cute and simple blue dress and wear matching shoes with it. I let my hair to be loose as Lin unnie forced me to do. I looked into the mirror “Is this really me?” was the only sentence I could say. Lin unnie proudly nodded as I gasped in astonishment. “Now, it’s time for dinner Hera. We should not keep the elders waiting.” Lin unnie said stopped my idiot moments when I admiring myself. “Okay unnie~” I beamed.

We headed to the dining room with difficulties but we still arrived there though. “Hello ladies.” Dad greeted us. “OMG! Lin you did it! Daughter, you’re so beautiful!” mum said and hugged both Lin unnie and me. I and Lin unnie chuckled. “Don’t worry mother I filled her closet already.” Lin unnie said as she smiled. “Oh is that right? Then thank you so much Lin!” mum continued. “No problem mother, everything regarding Hera is settled. I also think we could set up Hera for some lessons to help her later in the future.” Lin unnie said. “Of course that would be so much good! We really should set Hera up for dancing lessons and etiquette lessons also some business lessons. She needs it.” Grandpa said. I agreed to them since it does make sense, I’m terrible at dancing and I never really that detailed in etiquettes also I don’t really put much interest on business but I think I would love to put some interest on it.

      End of Hera’s side.