Chappie 44

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

>> A while ago, in front of the clinic<<

“So… mind me if you tell me everything about your relationship with Hera?” Ha Kyung asked the rest of the boys, B.A.P and Nam Soon. Of course, being the somehow timid guys in front of the big sister (Ha Kyung) who is full of charisma, they gulped, hardly.

“Eh… so… eh…” Yongguk, being unusual, he stuttered. The rest of B.A.P, including Nam Soon also, of course who wouldn’t stutter to explain in front of the full of charisma girl, Song Ha Kyung?

“So… we’re the one who is first… meeting with Hera, since she transferred and we thought that she’s the one. And yeah… it’s just like that.” Daehyun explained fast despite of his… scared… tone because of the charisma (yeah…) Ha Kyung has.

“Ah… so…?” the bubbly and the ‘fangirl’ Ha Kyung is gone, if it is related with her best friends or her loved ones. “So… they, I mean B.A.P decided to make her their new muse.” Nam Soon hurriedly said.

Ha Kyung smiled. “Ah… that’s good.”” Oh I remember! And you OH NAM SOON!” Ha Kyung pointed at Nam Soon who is standing beside her. “Ah… that… that I can explain.” Nam Soon rubbed his neck. “We and Nam Soon are best friends from birth.” Himchan answered. Sure, Ha Kyung has the charm to make everyone goes down with her, but then she gives off the comfortable and friendly vibe. Ha Kyung scoffed, she elbowed Nam Soon, and Nam Soon cheeks tinted pink a little. B.A.P caught this, they silently cooed to each other, meaning they found the person Nam Soon always talked about. “About Hera, I let you. And protect her well, make her happy, just that and don’t make her cry in tears.”

 She said, “And! Do NOT ever hurt her! If I saw you hurt her…! I swear…” Ha Kyung threatened them, she knew that she is scary and she use the fact of her so… efficiently.

B.A.P gulped once again, and timidly nodded, but at the same time, they’re all relieved. Ha Kyung said in victory “Nice. But… I’m curious… is any one of you liked her?” the bubbly and ‘fangirl’ or should we say… normal Ha Kyung is back.

B.A.P nodded. “There is.” Himchan, the matchmaker said. “Ohhhhhhh~~” Ha Kyung cooed. “Let me guess… it’s you right?” Ha Kyung pointed at Daehyun, she guessed it correctly. “But… you can also like her.” Ha Kyung pointed at Youngjae this time. Youngjae scoffed. “Hmm… maybe not. Then it is you.” Ha Kyung said, as Daehyun tilted his head down, in embarrassment.

“You… are… Jung Daehyun right?” Ha Kyung asked, her fangirl senses are coming back, “I’ll say this to you directly as Hera’s best friend. I just want you to make her happy, and if you ever hurt her… it’s me who’ll you encounter.” Ha Kyung said.

Daehyun gulped. But he felt happy, he is sure somehow… that he’ll do better and will protect her, much better than he was. He nodded slowly, but before he can thank Ha Kyung for her trust, the main character, Hera went out of the clinic, she seemed rushed. “Ah… no rats… much better.” She mumbled to herself as she smiled.

The ones waiting outside of the clinic laughed, they clearly heard what Hera said.

From a far, if you can see, Daehyun, the timid and shy boy, or should we call him the full of pride boy, didn’t dare to show Hera any expressions, or he is maintaining his usual cold and distant image, quiet and mysterious side… when the truth is… he is the complete opposite of that kind of character. He is standing pretty far away from where is Hera standing, but he always stole a glance, every second or every minute he can.

“Yo sis!” Youngjae as usual, always greeted Hera. “What?” Hera replied, irritated. “The holiday~~” Himchan continued. “Let’s us all go together!!” Himchan suggested. The B.A.P boys excitedly nodded, “sure~~!! Noona noona you can go right?” Zelo, asked Hera. “What holiday?” Hera asked blankly, then something hit her. “AH!! I forgot! Sorry Junhong ah noona haven’t asked yet.” Hera pleaded. “It’s okay, sis.” It seems like the whole B.A.P (excluding Daehyun who is too busy maintaining his… cold image at the moment) said to her. ‘AH! I forgot how can we miss our self-made holiday without our Nam Soonie and Ha Kyung here~” Himchan, the friendly guy said. “Eh? It’s okay, I can’t go either.” Ha Kyung quickly denied, as she remembered she had a concert and a comeback to go and wait.

“Eheiii… Ha Kyung you’re no fun.” Himchan pouted, the rest of them are sick seeing Himchan’s pout, although it’s quite adorable. “Okay guys. Nam Soon you’re in?” finally, the leader took a speech. “Of course! I always in! Even with that…” Nam Soon hesitated, he looked around but it seems like they quite relaxed and okay with it, so he continued “witch.”

Ha Kyung’s phone vibrated, she answered the phone. “It’s my mom.” She mouthed as she motioned everyone to calm down. “Yes. Okay. Eung.” Ha Kyung said, responded to her mother. With that she ended the phone call, “Yah, I’ll get going bye!” she said, as she went to the class hurriedly and went home. Nam Soon followed her soon after, and went back to the rest.

“So… us 8?” Himchan, still is excited about the vacation. “Call.” “sure.” Can be heard among them.

End of writer’s side.

 

 


~ Lame chapter OTL T^T... I'm out of the town so... yeah... I'll try to update (somehow) kekekekekeee~~ Thank you so much for the ones who subscribed and commented (you don't know how it means a lot to me TAT *cries* ) and for the one who's been taking interest, super duper thank you ~~~ >3< ~