Chappie 5

Shy Confession

Hera slept; I stared at her and admired her beauty. She’s really a goddess when she’s not wearing her glasses. Then I disappeared.

The morning came and Hera is still sleeping with no moves, gestures, and sounds. I walked outside waiting for her to wake up and it took a really long time so, I ended up in her room reading some of my favorite books which I bought (or stole) from the bookstore. I finished three thick books and Hera didn’t move a bit and finally she woke up.

“Unnie good morning~!” Hera said half awake. And I smiled. She went to the bathroom to do her morning routine and I flew around downstairs.

“Good morning Lin.” Mr. Seo and Mrs. Seo greeted me. “Good morning Mr. Seo, Mrs. Seo.” I replied.

“No need to be so formal just calls us mother and father.” Mr. Seo said and I nodded.

“Call me grandfather also.” Hera’s grandfather said so suddenly and I smiled.

“Where’s Hera?” mother asked. “She’s still do her morning routine maybe for 3 minutes again?” I said and they nodded nervously.

“Mother, father, grandfather, why are you so nervous?” I asked. “Later we’ll reveal something big we hid from Hera, I wonder if she’ll understand.” Father said.

“I see… judging from her personality, she’ll understand you but she will be so shocked or not.” I said giving comfort for everyone.

“Good morning mum, dad, grandpa!” just then Hera walked down stairs as she greeted them happily.

“Hera, Lin also we need to talk something really important, but promise us you won’t be shocked and will understand us?” mother pleaded her.

“Y-yes?” Hera said hesitantly. We all gathered on the living room.

“Lin, I think you didn’t know this since you were here when Hera’s 3.”Father said and I nodded.

“Actually as we said last night, Hera has a twin sister. Her name’s Hara. But she died.” Father continued. “Yes, we knew from last night.” Hera said adding the tense in the room.

“But, she died because she was killed.” Father continued and held his breath.

“She was killed? By who and why?” Hera asked, although she never sees her twin sister, she’s concerned of her.

“That’s what we trying to talk about.” Mother said. “She was killed by a mafia gang. We still don’t know the certain group but we were so sure about it.” Mother continued.

“Why? There will be some reasons why they killed her right?” Hera said being a smart person she is.

Being an outside person or spirit I am, I remained silent. Knowing this is their family personal problem.

“Hera, please don’t freaked out.” Father comforted her. “O-okay.” Hera stuttered.

                                      

“Seo Pyo Co.” grandfather said softly. “Why?” Hera asked. “Have you heard about it?” he asked back.

“Grand, of course I heard about it, they’re like the richest in the universe.” Hera said.

“Hera, then you is now the richest person on the universe.” Grandfather said. Hera busted in laughter. “Grand, your joke is too…” Hera said between her laughter.

“Hera, this is serious, we’re not joking, and your grandpa is not telling you a joke.” Her mother said strictly. Hera never see her mother being this strict when she’s talking, she stopped.

“Mum, do not tell me this is true.” Hera said in unbelievable tone. “Hera this is so true, we’re sorry for keeping you in secret for this long, but you know safety reasons, we don’t want the same thing happens to you like your sister.” Her father said.

Meanwhile, I’m standing beside Hera and I can’t handle my feels. I disappeared to my spirit form and let myself calm down, then I transformed back to my human form.

After went through some arguments, Hera accepted the fact that she’s now the only heiress of Seo Pyo Co. the most honored company in the whole wide world. Her grandfather also explained she’ll enrolled In TS High, the school she always dreamt to enroll to. He explained his best friend will be the principal there and he knows the truth, so he won’t reveal it to anybody. Not to mention, his fellow best friends’ grandsons also enrolled there. Guess what? The grandsons are also the heirs for 6 most honored companies in the world alongside Seo Pyo Co. Sadly; grandfather stopped the explanations about his best friends.

“Your best friends’ grandsons? Who are they?” Hera asked. “No I won’t tell you, you’ll discover it later. Just take your time.” Grandfather said.

Right, I forgot to mention. Hera’s identity still remained as a secret and as what I said earlier only the principal, who is Hera’s grandfather best friend, knew this fact.

Suddenly, all of their attention came to me. “Lin, we need your help please.” Father begged.

“Of course I would love to help.” I cheerfully replied to him. Their faces showed a thank you faces.

“Lin, can you be Hera’s private manager?” mother asked. I nodded. “Of course mother, I want to but forgive me … what is a private manager means?” I shamelessly asked and they laughed. Hera also laughed and gives me a pat on my back.

“Basically, private manager means like sort of a manager but more close to its persona. In much simpler way, best friend yeah but the one who stuck with you the most?” Father replied unsurely then we all laughed.

“So that’s it then it’s settled, I’ll be Hera’s private manager also in addition I could teach her girly things. I also wanted to ask mother, what sort of style you would want in Hera.” I said.

“Style? Well for me it’s best for her to choose it by herself maybe something to her personality? I think it makes someone look much better.” Mother explained.

“Okay. Noted.” I said. “Unnie, why did you ask?” Hera asked me in her sweet soft tone.

“Note this Hera, I’ll makeover you.” I said as I grinned. Hera looked at me then pouted but slightly smiled away. “Thank you unnie” she then smiled again and then hugged me like there’s no tomorrow.

“Okay girls; now pack your clothes and belongings we’ll now move out.” Father said. “Eh, moving out why?” Hera asked. “Because you’re the heiress of Seo Pyo Co. and besides, I forgot to pay the monthly rent for 3 months already I’m sure we’ll get kick out sooner.” Father replied as he gave her a mischievous smile. “Typical father.” Hera said as she laughed and soon be joined with the whole family including me.

“I forgot Hera it’s a no need to packing.” I said confusing the whole family members. I observed their faces and grinned. “I have my fashion powers.” I said and twinkling my fingers around.

“Then why do we wait? Let’s go.” Mother grabbed the two of us and lead the way to the car. I and Hera followed her. We’re mesmerized with the luxurious car in front of us. It’s silk black color and it was luxurious. I felt Hera’s mouth hanging open, “Hera, you better close your mouth or there’ll be a fly go inside your mouth” I joked and Hera laughed.

We went to the car and enjoyed the scenery from the roads. It took quite time to arrive at Seo’s house or should I say a mansion? A castle? No, it’s a castle and a mansion. The beauty of the interior designs excited me a bit. It was so beautiful. Hera’s jaw once again opened. She realized I was stealing a glance of her and she quickly closed her jaw realizing it was not lady like. 


 ~~ Thank you so much~~ >3<