Chappie 34

Shy Confession

Finally~~ after hours, minutes, and seconds of torture, hearing Jiyeon’s squeaking voice. But, apart from her annoying features, I still follow her till the end though. Now, this girl is spreading her charms which yikes most of the boys now. Well, before they’ll all go “JIYEOONNNNN” and things like that, but I think because of Hera’s existence, her existence goes down.

And maybe that’s why she’s bad mouthing about Hera earlier. Wait. I stopped. Frozen. If she hates Hera… then there’s possibility she’ll terror her! Besides, in this school, there’s no loner, an outcast, or a nerd here.

So, the only suspect is either, their girlfriends or someone who’s jealous with her, or someone who’s extremely popular. Well, but of course I need to stalk her more and talk to Chongji and the principal if he… is needed here.

 

So, being the curious spirit or hardworking spirit I am (ehem, I must admit I’m not that hardworking) I followed that girl (which goes by the name Jiyeon, I just remember her name just nw, thanks to her friends or should I say... Followers again? wait, I did say this didn't I ... aish I'm now getting forgetful) to an alley near the school. What is she doing here exactly?

And as always, of course her so called ‘friends’ come with her they’re busy discussing something in that deserted alley. “Ya, kids.” Jiyeon spoke. What KIDS? You called them KIDS? Then what makes you? Ha! You make yourself old, girl.

“Today is a week before a girl that we hate so much dies.” She continued. Who? “No, this is her last seven days in the earth.” She smirked. “Jiyeon-ah, I think we should postpone her… death date. Let her… feel the suffer first.” A random girl raised her hand and said. She's scared, I'm sure she is. She's scared to let out her advice to the so called queen.

Jiyeon smirked, ohh what a naughty girl you are, thankfully, I recorded this on my recording pen. Recording pen is the best, it is so useful if you encountered situations like this >< I saw … eh… ah that character! On the drama used this kind of pen also. I forgot his character hmm… better re-watch it later.

“Really…? Then, okay let’s make that itchy girl suffers more. We just postpone her ‘death’ date.”  Jiyeon said, she’s smiling so evilly. Some of the girls are uneasy, “Jiyeon-ah, you better do it a week after today, then it would be successful like that girl last time.” Another girl, said.

“Ehm… ya… just don’t mention that girl in front of me again, or you’re out. And one thing do not ever spread the truth that we killed her or the same thing will happen with you.” Jiyeon threatened her with her deathly ugly glare.

 

Okay, Jiyeon and her gang is getting so… creepy and scary. They killed someone before and it is a girl and now, they are planning to kill someone again.

If I’m dumb or can you say smart enough, if I take this in B.A.P’s case, then the girl they killed before is Eun Mi and the one they’re planning to kill right now is the one who close with Nam Soon or B.A.P, judging (I’m sorry I just need to judge them) from their fangirl behavior over Nam Soon and B.A.P.

Eun Mi’s case is closed, unless we want the case to be re-opened, so let’s not think about the past yet. What matter is the present, this very moment. And If my theories (pft, what kind of theories) are right, then the next target would be the girl (probably) who’s the closest with their ‘princes’ Nam Soon or B.A.P. (Well, I said this before, oh I’m getting old all because of that old gramp!)

Okay, Lin let’s use your brain, this is just a prediction okay, so don’t get freaked out, Lin you can do this it’s for the sake of safety. No, it’s for the sake of everyone.

Let’s list from B.A.P’s closest friends:

1.  It will be then… themselves, they are close with each other (but, it will be ridiculous if they kill one of the members right?)

2.  Nam Soon, this also makes things just got funnier. They are also one of his hardcore fangirls ( but, maybe they hate Nam Soon?)

3.  Chongji ( they barely knew him, and Chongji is a teacher applied here, unless they’re mentally ill, they would never do that.)

4.  ME?! (If it was me, then they’ll freaked out xD, and on a side note, I’m not that close with B.A.P so why did I vote for myself, I’m just putting myself in danger, and they didn’t know about it yet)

5.  I hate to vote her but… the biggest candidate of all, Hera. (But it’s a no no way right? They still don’t know about Hera and B.A.P muse thingy relationship and they never see any open interactions between Hera and B.A.P… unless they saw them!)

So, from this little list of mine, the biggest candidate is Hera. I can’t express my feelings right now.

And this time let’s list Mr. Oh Nam Soon’s closest friend:

1.  Park Heung Soo (Nam Soon’s best friend, they’re still in contact. But, Heung Soo is a boy and he lives far away from Korea… that’s a no way, those fan girls would travel around the world to find this Heung Soo and kill him right?)

2.  Song Ha Kyung (To think that these fangirls are brave enough to attack the martial arts princess… I think they’d be knocked out instead of killing her.)

3.   And again… to the end, it’s still ended up with Hera.

Hera, Hera, and Hera. She’s in big danger if I am right.