Chappie 54

Shy Confession

      Hera’s side:

>> Class <<

As usual, the usual faces I always meet on weekdays, the same expression they give to me. Some of them admired, some of them were disgusted and should I say jealous by me being all close with Ha Kyung and Nam Soon, and some of them being the best friends I’ve ever had, B.A.P boys except for the one who I haven’t got the chance to get closer, and the two, Chongji and Lin, also Ha Kyung and Nam Soon I think they were the ones who make my first year for my new beginning better. 

 

Hmm… time to go to the library, I glanced at Nam Soon and Ha Kyung, they are… being their usual self, Nam Soon sleeping, while Ha Kyung might be watching new music videos through her phone. “Yah, I want to go to the library and the lab, wanna come?” I offered, but as expected they shook their heads, no, only Ha Kyung shook her head. Nam Soon just yawned and back to sleep right after. “Okay then.” it sounds rather peaceful without them at the library actually. I silently chuckled, it’s a miracle they would want to be friend and hanging out with such a bookworm like me. But, actually being with them, with all of them, is enough for me the invisible girl.

 

“Hello” I silently greet the librarian, Madam Go. “Hello Hera~ I’ve made some apple pies this morning, would you like some?” Madam Go, greeted me and she showed me her hand-made apple pie from the fridge, and she gave a big slice of it alongside with Assam Tea, then she put it down onto my favorite seat “Thank you madam Go, I’ll eat it well.” I smiled to her, she smiled to me back “Anything for you dear” she replied. The library is always empty, well not always. Madam Go is always here, whilst I always visit the library in every empty chance that I have.

“Madam Go, I can’t find the book I read last time, do you perhaps know where it is?” I asked madam Go. I’m standing in front of that book’s usual place and I found it weird finding that book gone nowhere. “Ah, it’s here dear; I forgot to put it back to the shelf.” Madam Go said she handed me the book.

“Thank you Madam! You’re the best!” I beamed. Madam Go chuckled then she went back to her work place.

Finally, I found peace… that’s it, till the bell rang, signing it’s time for the break and also on that one time I forgot… “Class.” I mumbled to myself… dummy Hera, forgetful Hera, how can I forget such thing…?

I unknowingly bang my head on the table, silently. But still, it still hurts. Not long after that, heavy footsteps are heard, screams of girls. Now, my ears hurt. Madam Go flinched, as a response to the noises. “Aigoo… those kids.” She said.

Cafeteria has never been so noisy and crowded before, unless… there’s some commotion. “Hera, don’t you think you have to check out the commotion outside?” Madam Go asked. “Yeah, sure.” I replied I’m curious after all.

I went out, leaving the book half read, and an empty plate and tea cup.

Sigh… what’s going to happen?

“KYAAAAAAAAKKK” Again… the similar shouts from the girls, guess their ‘idols’ are finally going down from their lazy spot waiting them for being a big fat uncles.

They’re running towards the cafeteria, the five star cafeteria never look this… crowded. “B.A.P!!!!! Nam Soon oppa!!! UNNIE!!” My guesses are all right. They’re standing over there, in front of the big window of cafeteria, with the sun light shining over them, so… unreal.

And then the queenka stepped in and of course following her is her faithful ‘friends’. I’m standing here, watching them from a far. “Oh! Jiyeon-ah” Lin unnie greeted her. “Ah Ms. Lin~~” Jiyeon adoringly greeted her back. And then splash! A somehow pinky or pink dark I don’t what the color is… should I say, disgusting color? The liquids poured over her. “AH! WHAT THE! WHAT IS THIS! EWW!” I don’t what sorts of sounds and noises she made but, I think that’s what she said, from afar.

“MS. Lin! Someone’s put a trick on me!!” Jiyeon somehow made a face pout. “No, I don’t see it.” Lin unnie stated. “What?!” Jiyeon squeaked. “Jiyeon-ah, did you ever recall Kang Eunmi?” Lin unnie started off with a nice question. “Kang Eunmi?” Jiyeon asked, in a more curious tone though. Upon hearing the name Eunmi, although B.A.P faces and Nam Soon’s face kind of frozen a bit. But, they’re controlling it well.

“Isn’t she dead?” Jiyeon shortly spoke. “Well, yeah. But, did you happen to know the details?” Lin unnie asked again. Jiyeon slightly sighed. “She fell down from the rooftop isn’t she?” Jiyeon said. “But, how about if she were pushed down by someone?” Lin unnie provoked again.

“Then how do I know?” Jiyeon shamelessly said. Whilst the two having conversation, Jiyeon’s followers’ faces are getting uncomfortable. “What? Are you suspecting me?” Jiyeon squeaked.

Lin unnie showed a pen. Ridiculously a pen, but then voices started to come. It’s Jiyeon. I can’t hear it all well from behind, but I can hear many whispering voices from the ‘spectators’. I examined their faces many showed disgusted faces, angry faces, to the frozen state of face.

Then, Unnnie’s louder her voice “Everyone hears it right? EunMi’s death is not because of her committed suicide, but because she pushed her!” Jiyeon struggles, with those liquids over her, she became like a candle, can’t move or even budge.

Eh? Sure, she is scary. Hope she only killed one though. But then, Lin unnie showed another recording… great, now there are two, the others made a loud gasped and the whispering got even louder than before.

Then a video came out, the first video was when I was getting terror by using dead rats, I nearly fainted at that time seeing how she ‘bravely’ touched it, the second one showed her attempt to pour me up with candle’s mix and many more failed attempts of her till the end when she tried to throw knives behind my back on the yard, secretly.

 

I’m … I.. I don’t know how to do. I froze at my place.

I’m not so sure what’s going on next but then Lin unnie asked her “Jiyeon, why are you doing all of this? Why did you kill her? Why?” Jiyeon with shaking hands tried to move, but then she cried “He’s mine. We’re meant to be. But then this girl came. I just tried to get rid of her.”

Who’s hers? “Him.” Jiyeon, finally moved her index finger and pointed at him, Daehyun. Daehyun with his usual cold look, gasped, his jaw gaped open. “Well, I’m sorry miss, I don’t even know who you are.” He coldly said as he lean on the window. He deathly glared at her. “You’re lying. You’re a liar.” Jiyeon said she was trembling.

If what Jiyeon said is true.

Before I can process all of the facts or fictions, the siren rang, the principal came alongside with polices coming with handcuffs ready. Everything happened so quickly that I can barely see anything. Still, I’m bewildered, how can a girl like her kill somebody, moreover with some stupid reasons, jealousy? After witnessing all what happened and thinking what would happen to me, if all of those attempts succeed, my legs felt numb. I fell down, I can’t handle it anymore. I know it has nothing to do with me, regarding the death, she… isn’t a human she’s heartless, even though she had a strong feeling it’s not the right way to express it.

 

Then, in a flash, Jiyeon and her girls are gone, polices are gone, now what left is the messy cafeteria and sticky liquids on the carpet. The spectators who felt disgusted slowly came back to their classes, the teachers, who’ve watch the incident lead the students to their classes. I on the very behind, still on that position, sitting down on the carpet, with a blank face I assumed.

“Yah, it’s okay now.” While someone touched me a bit using his shoe. I looked up, seeing Youngjae and the rest. “What?” I asked, in annoyance, or more in a relieved state. “It’s okay Hera.” Lin unnie said, patting my head. “Unnie…” I mumbled.

End of Hera’s side.

 


For like... FINALLY I updated mehehehehehehh 

And super duper thank you for the support from you all TAT 

Thank you for taking interest~~ >3< 

-bunny-