Chappie 22

Shy Confession

                                   Writer’s side:

Hera woke up; she felt 2 pair of eyes staring at her.

                                   End of writer’s side.

 

                                   Hera’s side:

“Ah, wae?” I asked them. Isn’t it creepy when you woke up only to finding someone staring at you continuously? “Ani it’s just when you’re sleeping you look, peaceful.” Thunder said. “Heol, puh lease every one look peaceful when they’re sleeping.” I said. “No, you’re different.” Ha Kyung unnie said. “Hmm… whatever.” I surrendered, making an argument with them two, is useless.

 “Ah, this is the garden, I thought it was abandoned.” Ha Kyung unnie said. “Well, it is abandoned but it is actually not. But, this is a secret.” Nam Soon said.

 “Let’s go home~” Ha Kyung unnie cheered. “Okay, bye~! I ride my bike.” I said, waving at them.

                                   End of Hera’s side.

 

                                   Writer’s side:

2 weeks passed, every day, Hera finished her test a little bit earlier than the others, even B.A.P. Every day, Hera would be bored at the garden and always felt asleep. While Daehyun, observed her from afar and every time Hera fell asleep, he will accompany her.

 

>> After the test were finished<<

>> At B.A.P’s lounge<<

“Hyung~ Daehyun hyung~!” Zelo and Jongup sang. “Jung Daehyun~ You seemed different these week~.” Youngjae continued the two singing with the same melody. “Wae?” Daehyun asked, flustered. “Just, your expressions seems to be more warm.” Himchan said. Yongguk just smiling like an idiot, he knows Daehyun may be found his one.

 

Daehyun shrugged and plugged his earphone. “Sh, ask him.” Yongguk said. Then the five walking to Daehyun’s position. “Ah, wae!” Daehyun asked, he felt something wrong with his best friends. “You… what happened?” Youngjae, his best friend said.

 

Daehyun was unsure, whether he’ll tell his friends or not. But, now he is so sure. “Youngjae, you remember 2 years ago?” he asked to Youngjae. “Heh? What happened 2 years ago?” Youngjae asked.

 

2 years ago was a year after Eun Mi death, and B.A.P didn’t care about Eun Mi at all since the accident.

“2 years ago, when we’re taking a stroll, in front of SF Middle School, we bumped into a girl.” Daehyun said, he is remembering his memories that he would never forget. “Heol, how could you remember all of those?” Youngjae said.

“Try to remember!” Daehyun said, almost with cutesiness added into it. B.A.P members seemed to be in a mental shock, they never saw Daehyun with aegyo never once, even before Eun Mi’s case.

 

“Ah!!! That nerdy girl!!” Youngjae shouted after a good 2 minutes of silence.

“Ehm!!” Daehyun enthusiastically nodded. “Soo…. That means ~ our Daehyunnie…” Himchan said, than the others chorused, “falling in love~!”. “really, rather than you guys being in a smartie and handsome good looking guys, you guys better in a chorus group.” Daehyun said.

“So… Let me continue.” Daehyun said, he’s smiling like crazy. “We bumped and I glanced at her nametag.” He said. “What’s her name?” all of them asked, curious. Daehyun smiled, “Seo Hera.” ,“Really, at first I doubt it, but now. I’m so sure she’s the one.” He mumbled, but is clear enough for the others to hear it.

“SEO HERA? You mean our muse?” Himchan said. “Ah!” Yongguk clapped his hands. “Now, that makes sense. Hera, told us she’s from SF right? Remember guys, her first day here?”Yongguk said.

“Hyung! You’re right!” Youngjae too, realized something. Soon, all of the other members remembered Hera’s past. “What what?” Daehyun asked, curious. “Hera noona is from SF.” Jongup said. “Jinjja?!” Daehyun eyes popped out. The other members nodded, “She said, she was a nerd, before.” Youngjae continued.

“She is the one.” Daehyun’s mood brightened up. While, Daehyun is excited by himself, the others are texting to each other secretly.

 

>> B.A.P’s discussion <<

Himchan: We made the right decision guys.

Yongguk: At the very first time we met, I’m so sure she is something, she is the one.

Youngjae: Me too.

Jongup: Noona is kind and caring.

Zelo: Hera noona is also cute, she called me Junhong.

Youngjae: Eo, she’s incredible, changing someone like Zelo and Daehyun.

Himchan: Right?

Yongguk: Ah… I felt so proud.

Youngjae: pft.

Jongup: Hyung, it made you look like a grandfather already.

Zelo: Yongguk hyung.

>> End of discussion << (Got cut off by Daehyun)

“Yah, what are you all texting?” Daehyun screamed, B.A.P members flinched. “Aniya, it’s nothing.” They all stuttered.

Suddenly, B.A.P’s lounge main door, opened up. “Oh guys~!”B.A.P members heard a familiar voice.

“Oh, harabeoji hello.” They all said in unison.

The principal, or what they call as harabeoji went to the lounge and take a seat.

“Guys, I want to ask, is there any girl you want to be your muse?” harabeoji asked. B.A.P members shocked, Hae Ja harabeoji never asked them before. “There is.” They all said in unison with their bright faces, especially Daehyun who now found his girl.

Harabeoji raised one of his eyebrows. “Jinjja?” he said and they nodded. “But, harabeoji, why did you ask? Something happened right?” Yongguk, the leader asked. “Ani…” harabeoji said.

“Harabeoji, it’s a favor. But, can you tell us Seo Hera’s profile.” Daehyun asked, smiling brightly as ever. “Why?” harabeoji asked, it’s a very rare chance seeing Daehyun actually is smiling. “Because, harabeoji it’s a secret but…” Himchan said, secretively. “Our cold Daehyun here…like her.” Youngjae said, glanced at Daehyun with his playful face. “IS THAT SO?!” harabeoji squealed, he hugged Daehyun “Ah… Daehyunnie finally you found someone to move on.” He said, while hugging Daehyun tightly. “Actually, I liked her since 2 years ago.” Daehyun said. “Realllyyyyy???” harabeoji squealed again. “Also, since we first met her, we knew she’s different from the others, so we really wished she’s our muse.” Yongguk said.  

“What a… guys, I asked you that because…the tests results came out and … it turns out someone beats our president Yoo here.” Harabeoji said. “Really.... there is?” they speechlessly said. “Ehm. And guess who she is?..... Seo Hera.” Hae Ja harabeoji said, putting B.A.P members in relieve.

“Okay, it’s supposed to keep this as a secret but… since I know you guys are good at keeping secret, I’ll tell you something.” Harabeoji is back with his fan girl mode.

“geuuu… I’m not so sure if I can tell you this before the time but since it’s just you guys, the I think I can.” He continued. “Remember, Kyung Pyo harabeoji, he once said he has a granddaughter right.” He said. Then B.A.P nodded.

“Well, it also turns out that Hera is their granddaughter.” Hae Ja harabeoji said, but this statement didn’t put B.A.P in good nor bad feeling, it’s completely normal since they’re also came from  powerful chaebol families. They once heard, the granddaughter was killed by the mafias, but Kyung Pyo harabeoji also once said that his granddaughter is still alive healthily till now.

“Harabeoji, but I heard Kyung Pyo harabeoji’s granddaughter was killed.” Youngjae said. “Well, there are two of them.” The principal said. The principal ends up explaining everything from the day Hera and Hara were born, till the day Hara died and the reason Hera was hidden.

“But you know, her family’s power is not in related with her tests results. You better don’t misunderstand this, since every teacher doesn’t know anything about her yet.”

B.A.P members nodded in agreement. “Then take your time~! I’ll tell her later.” Harabeoji said then leave B.A.P in their lounge.

                                   End of writer’s side.


~ So, my friend has an account, but she never told me before TOT, so... yeah~

to:my friend= Yoohoo~! read it already ?XD. You're so quiet~ hikssss.... kkkkkkkkk. give a sign if you have read it~!. kekekekekee *can't stop giggling*

 

_ Super-duper, great, big, thank you for upvoting~!_ Thank you so much ^o^ you lifted my bad mood a while ago ^6^