Chappie 65

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

The sound of sizzle came from the kitchen, Himchan who is still fanboying over the new kitchen set directly cook for the breakfast as soon as he woke up. “Good morning hyung~~~” Zelo chirped, followed by Youngjae and soon after Daehyun. “Where’s Jongup? It’s unusual for him to not wake up early.” Himchan asked in his pink and laced apron.

Youngjae choked his water. “Hyung, what’s up with your apron?” he said, after calming down his poor self and his red face. Himchan stared at him with his infamous what-is-wrong-with-this face. “GOOD MORNING!!” A loud greeting came from the room upstairs. “Morning hyungs~” Jongup greeted them. “Morning” murmur came from the old ones.

“Hyung, what are you making?” Jongup asked, being energetic today. “Sandwiches, Uppie-yah.” Himchan said. “WHAT? SANDWHICHES?” Zelo came in more excited than Jongup. “Hyung, I want cherry tomatoes, ham, cheese,…” and before Zelo can continue, Himchan cut him off because he knew that’d be a never end. “I know I know.” He said. Daehyun is imagining things from last night, his mouth created a big wide smile. Youngjae noticed this, “Yah… you creep me out, Jung Daehyun.” Daehyun scoffed. “Something has happened last night right?” Youngjae tried to dig in. “Nope, nothing at all.” Daehyun answered, he sipped his orange juice, hiding his little conversation and made-up session with Hera alone, because he knows if he spill that out, Youngjae will even more than now.

“As if.” Youngjae scoffed back. “Channie hyung, there’s no toast?” Youngjae asked “COOK IT YOURSELF KID!” Himchan shouted. “I got it, no need to shout.” Youngjae replied, and busy himself preparing the ingredients. “Don’t make my kitchen dirty you got it, Yoo Youngjae?” Himchan said. “Eung.” is what they heard from him as a reply.

 

“Sandwiches ready~!!” Himchan chirped, as he put down his apron and serve the sandwiches, plenty of them. “No, no touching.” Himchan immediately warned the two sandwich monsters before they’re ready to drool. The two groaned in frustration “AH WAE HYUNG?!” they scowled. “Wait till everyone gather; Yongguk and Hera haven’t waked up yet.” Himchan explained. And if you see them for the first time, it is like a mother scolding her two immature grown up kids. While Youngjae is busy making his toast and Daehyun is too absorbed in drinking his now-turned-into morning coffee, Himchan asked “Aish… really those two, did something happen yesterday night? They sleep so well.” “I’m so sure that Yongguk hyung will wake up in 5 minutes more. And will be all like tidy and squeaky clean.” Zelo said after observing his watch. Well, he knew that Yongguk has this ‘auto-alarm- thingy when he always wakes up at the very same time and second. Jongup laughed and agreed to him.

And, 5 minutes later, Yongguk came with his tidy hair which is unusual and clean appearance looks like he washed not like the others. “I felt like we’re beggars.” Himchan muttered, the 5 of them are still wearing their comfy pajamas, their not-that-good appearing bed hair, brushed teeth, washed face, but are still in their dreamland. While Yongguk is ready for the day with his changed clothes and combed hair. “Where’s Hera?” Yongguk asked. “She’s still sleeping.” Himchan answered.

“Where’s noona? I’m so hungry.” Zelo pouted, Jongup like an idiot smiling to the sandwiches. “Jongup-ah, get back to your senses.” Youngjae joked when he saw his smile-angel dongsaeng looked really like a beggar.

“Okay then, I’ll go wake her up.” Himchan said. Daehyun stopped his attempt to stay all cool prince-act, “No hyung, I’ll wake her up.” Daehyun said putting down his coffee glass (or former juice glass). “Are you sure?” Himchan asked, judging that Daehyun and Hera are still not in their good terms. “Channie hyung, let him be.” Youngjae said he somehow sensed something from yesterday to make Daehyun wake Hera up when usually he never really want to try to look at her face. “Okay then.” Himchan patted Daehyun’s shoulder for encouragement.

Daehyun walked to Hera’s room with light steps, he’s somehow happy and excited knowing that he and Hera have been friends for at least several hours, but he’s nervous, wondering if Hera said yesterday are true and real, it could be him dreaming right? Since he didn’t pinch his arm to check if he’s dreaming or not yesterday.

“What happened to Daehyun hyung today?” Zelo asked, while secretly muching sandwich he managed to take. Jongup, the one beside him shrugged. “Well, that’s because flowers are blooming in his heart.” Youngjae replied. “And… we’ll make the flowers bloom even more.” Himchan continued. Yongguk sighed, taking his seat and enjoyed his morning tea, waiting for the show for his sister and his younger brother.

 

Daehyun slowly opened Hera’s door, so it wouldn’t make any noises. Daehyun tip-toed “Hera? Seo Hera?” Are you awake?” He asked towards the (maybe) lifeless caterpillar girl 9due to her blankets covering her body till her neck).

Daehyun came closer to Hera in case she can’t hear his voice. “Daehyun, fast wake her up! Don’t stare at her!!” Himchan yelled from downstairs due to Zelo and Jongup unending whining. “Aish, hyung! I tried! But she can’t wake up!!” Daehyun yelled back after trying to wake Hera up multiple times. “Text Lin noona! She once said to me that Hera got some major sleeping problems.” Himchan yelled, “Hyung why won’t you tell me earlier?!” Daehyun yelled at him. It’s not like he’s frustrated, just that he could hear the two maknaes are whining like crazy and he can’t stand it if Hera will miss her breakfast.

 

Daehyun: Noona how you wake Hera up?? ><”

 

End of writer’s side. 


Hei-ho! I'm back (for like finally... ;_;) 

and sorry for the super lame chappie TOT , but still hope you guys enjoy our catepillar and the 6 hungry boys~! 

Oh! And thank you so much for taking interest I really appreciate it~! 

Lastly... ENJOY!! 

-bunny-