Chappie 75

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

“So… you’re seriously asking for a ball? A masquerade ball with this time limit?” Youngjae shrieked in disgust, well he wasn’t sure that they can finish up the preparations that quick and just one thing that disgusts him, parties. The same thing goes to Daehyun and Yongguk. “No, I mean they’d go over and scream and all of those things. It’s not like we’re meeting someone so important to sign off the contract.” Daehyun protested, much to Yongguk’s agreement. “Well, I’m fine with the party and all but with the screams? No. Thank you.” Yongguk said. “You’re very welcome, Bang Yongguk. Isn’t it fun for having someone idolizes you?” Himchan crossed his legs.

“Let’s just try this for one time.” Himchan pleaded, the time is ticking till their debutante ball, and they all knew they won’t have this kind of ‘fun’ anytime in the future.

 

“Yeah that’s right! Hera noona even skipped class.” Jongup cheered on Himchan. “Right! Hera noona even betrayed the teachers! Hyung~ Noona~ let’s do this~” Zelo pleaded even more with him, acting all cute. “Noonaaa” Zelo whispered to Hera. She chuckled.

“Yeah well I guess they are right, I even got my perfect attendance left out.” Hera said. The three boys looked desperate and a long silence happened.  “Alright. But you all just promise me to finish all of the mess they’ll make later.” Youngjae groaned in defeat. “Yessir!” Himchan, Jongup, Zelo, and Hera chorused.

“First, we need to make the proposal, Daehyun and Hera you two do it.” Youngjae ordered. “I knew it~ you’ve always been so dumb when it comes to proposals, you know that’s the most important thing t convince your board directors and investors.” Daehyun showed off, and shook his head in pity. Youngjae just laugh it off. “But you know you can’t beat me when it comes to memorizing.” Youngjae glared at Daehyun with fire. “Well, you can’t beat me in calculus and languages~” Daehyun replied his glare. “But, why you haven’t beaten me then?” Youngjae took the challenge. “You two can’t beat me in skirts.” Hera jumped in to finish their quarrel, both of them stared at her. “What? Want to try it? Wearing skirts?” Hera chuckled.

“Okay now stop you three.” Yongguk cooled them down. “Youngjae, you just stay quiet and make sure the preparations are going well.” He continued “Himchan and Junhong, you two work out with the decorations. And Jongup and I will have to make sure the theme and make the announcement and also pamflets.” Yongguk ordered.

“So, what kind of theme do we all want?” Yongguk asked. “If we talk about a ball, especially masquerade ball, the most important thing is the secrets of course, what kind of faces behind the extravagant masks.” Himchan lectured. “It needs to be elegant, glamorous, but at the same time enjoyable.” He continued.

“Well, that means the theme is just ‘masquerade ball’ no more, no less.” Hera summarized. “Yeah that’s more like it.” Himchan rubbed the nape of his neck.

“Ah! How about the food?” Daehyun suddenly jumped in. “Food?” Youngjae asked, “Well, of course if it’s dealing about food, then it’d be you, Jung Daehyun ssi.” Hera chuckled. Daehyun agreed right away “I’m just going to ask our house’s chefs then?” he asked. “Okay call!” they agreed, the Jung household has the best dishes ever, and the rest of boys knew that very well. “Ah! Since it’s gonna be a light ball, just ask for something like pastries? Cocktails?”Himchan said.

“Okay, I understood.” Daehyun nodded. Hera laughed secretly at how serious it’d be if the ball has no food to eat and how Daehyun will throw a mess about it. “Daehyun oppa, I think we need to get the proposal done?” Hera asked. “Ah right the proposal.” Daehyun smiled in reply.

 

Everything was going well, of course for the ones who are trained to be big; handling a simple ball like this won’t be a failure. But, how is it possible for them to have a failure when it comes to their heart? When it’s that simple to handle?

End of writer’s side.

 

As expected, I’m all alone again in this big house, Hera’s grandpa and father are still busy, I’ve heard something about the debutante ball and the elders by eh, I mean elders mean all of those big companies’ CEO (which includes B.A.P’s fathers) and presidents are going to be nuts. The elders are going to a very important business deal and I don’t know why it took so long for them to come back.

 

When I’m observing the life of Hera (which is yes, I’ve been observing her since the day she was born, but please, I’m definitely not a stalker or ert everyone, I’m an angel and you all know that). Hera is the happiest girl when she was with her family, all gathered in her warm and cozy house. Right now, she’s happy but at the same time she also felt empty. I’m just glad that she had the boys, cheering up for her (and I’m most glad that butthurt Jung Daehyun is not playing his cocky act anymore).

 

And now the most important thing is, I’ve been itching to use all of my powers, but I can’t. (which suffocates me up) since lately I haven’t been trying on to.. *cough* manipulate *cough* some of the trends these days. And you know how I’ve wanted to be back with my hot teacher act? And how I miss my Prince Kang? (I guess he forgets me now, adieu my prince charming, I literally cries over after knowing him dating another teacher, and that's not me). And how come I haven’t been able to get in touch with that old gramp? (he was hot when he acted like a teacher)  

Did I really rest that long? Yeah I’ve been resting, and got a more than enough my beauty sleep, but I guess I miss the crowd. Mother is doing well with Daehyun’s mother, both of them play along so well.

Of course~~ you should and please cherish more of your future grandchild more kay?

Okay since I’m damned bored, and getting too much sleep will make my precious face bloated, should I go and stalk (wait, what? No I’m just going to take a look at her) Hera at school? Heeee It’s going to be fun~