Chappie 2

Shy Confession

                              2

I wonder when is the graduation ceremony I want to transform her into a goddess if I’m permitted to show up in front of her and her parents. (That’s if I ever show up in front of her) but I deeply know Hera is a natural beauty under her braids and thick glasses. She also had an amazing body a body to die for. (I sounded like a ert but I’m not, okay). I bet she’ll look good at a sleek dress or mini skirt or even short pants; eh no she looks good in every kind of clothes! Phew, I could change her wardrobe completely since I have fashion powers.

Hera went to the school and I didn’t follow her today since I’ll know what will happen as usual getting ignored.

I’m bored… I ended up being at Hera’s school since I didn’t have any better things to do. I flew to Hera’s classroom and I heard the teacher say, “Listen up guys, soon you will graduate and the graduation ceremony will be 1 month from now so there will be no subjects but instead we’ll practice for the graduation ceremony. Understand?” Then the whole class replied her.

Oh yeah the graduation ceremony is coming soon I could sense something big will happen later. I smiled to myself and went back to Hera’s house.

Soon, Hera’s back from school as she doing her usual night routine as I just patiently wait for her.

As days passed, one month is over and it’s finally the day for the ceremony! I could sense something happen will happen today and I don’t know why but my girly power rise up today. I wonder why.

The ceremony just started and I’m so excited today I squealed and turning around like crazy but I don’t care no one could see me so what?

It’s time for Hera’s speech as the most honored and respected student she’s on her nerd look right now so on one really pays attention to her speech except for the parents and teachers and also me.

After Hera’s speech it’s time for the boring lecture and award appreciation, being the first rank girl she is, she was given the award first. She went out of the stage and excuses herself from her parents. I followed her.

 

      Hera’s side:

Finally, I trembled a lot when I said my speech. I need to go some air. It’s weird ever since little, I always felt someone protecting me is it possible for me to be like Cinderella who has her God Mother? I also want someone like that too. My mother offered me to go eye surgery and I wanted to but I think it’s not the right time for me so I suggest her to wait till this summer vacation. Since the summer vacation will take a long time for about 2 months. It’s getting annoying for me being the only loner here.

I walk around to the school’s front gate. I enjoy this walking on the sideway and seeing the car drive by.

“Ah…” I bumped into 2 guys I couldn’t see their faces since I put my head low.

“I’m sorry”, I said softly. I could sense the boy at right looked at me. Ah, now what will I do. “We’re okay”, the guy at left looked at me and slightly smiled. I looked up and smiled. I slightly see the guy at right looked at me. I just give them an apologetic nod. Then they walked away.

When they turned around I felt my heart thumping. I touched my cheeks and it was burning hot. I could feel my cheeks were blushing like crazy.  But maybe it was just because of the strong sun light so I shrugged it off, forgetting it.

      End of Hera’s side.

Oh my… that was too cute. Hera bumped into two guys and I could totally see the guy on the right side was blushing like crazy. Hera’s cheeks also blushed. What’s happening here? I could finally see her face blushing. Finally!

I squealed on the sideway and I heard the two guys chattering around being a playful or curious angel, I overheard their conversation.

The guy on the right side nervously coughs and awkwardly walked. The guy on the left side seems to be teasing him “Oh, our Daehyunnie here what’s happening? Your face is red, is it maybe? Aye it’s not. Is it possible for our Daehyunnie here falling in l-o-v-e with a girl? Especially she’s a nerd? Oho... she must be special eh? Oh wait; it must be love at the first sight uh? Am I right? Nah, I always right.” Then the guy on the right side or Daehyun replied his friend “Shut up Youngjae. You’re not helping.” Then he coolly walked past through his friend or Youngjae leaving Youngjae chased him.

      Daehyun’s side:

I know she’s a nerd but she’s actually a beauty. Her soft voice when she said she’s sorry her cute guilty face and her fragile look. It makes me want to protect her like … her. But, I got a chance to see her name. Seo Hera, congratulations you’re the first one to make my heart flutter and smiled (even though I think I did not smile but I felt the urgent to smile).

I ran avoiding Youngjae.

      End of Daehyun’s side.

 

      Youngjae’s side:

What is this? Is Daehyun really open his heart to one girl? Even though she’s a nerd? More-over, I could see him holding his smile. I’m so glad he’s opened up after like months or even years being cold and quite to us. It’s been a while I saw Daehyun ran and blush after that girl manipulated and used us. I can’t believe Daehyun fell for her trap. I cared for her also but it’s not important now. She’s gone forever and I’ll support Daehyun no matter what even though the girl he willing to is a nerd or even a clingy girl. He’s my best friend and I’ll support him.

I then ran catching Daehyun.

      End of Youngjae’s side.

I chuckled. Seo Hera, finally I could use my powers on you~ Just wait until you sense me I’ll totally make-over your look. I promise you. I beamed.