Chappie 55

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

 

After all of the commotion happened, being the honest girl Hera is, she blurted that Lin is her private manager or some sort of loyal managers you have if you’re an heiress. Which means, her identity as the future owner of Seo Pyo Co. revealed, but then lucky her that everyone understands her and she feels more relieved after that.

But, the most shocked person is of course Ha Kyung, her best friend. Her face reddened. But, she calmed down after a bit, knowing the difficulties as an heiress and even an instant heiress.

Jiyeon and her gang, never to be seen in the school or around, guess they’re grounded or thrown into the jail. TS High, the elite school broke its reputation but then the citizens blame Jiyeon’s family instead.

Honestly speaking, the Parks have done many bad deeds before, which makes everyone knew, that it runs in the family. It sounded ridiculous right? Kang Eunmi’s family are aware of the fact that their daughter used someone for money, but now she’s dead, who to blame? Now, Eunmi’s spirit can flew to the another world in peace.

 

Finally after it all finished, the two ‘cool’ teachers are back to their ‘true’ works, although sometimes they visited the school.

Talking about school; looks like TS High trying to get up from their ‘instant healed broke reputation’ situation with filling the empty ‘schedules’ with full lessons, so yeah it got back to normal (although few days ago, the lessons started with one or two subjects).

The lazy or the laziest student council ever exist in the whole South Korea, never once look or even took a glance at the pile of small papers hanging there on the student council room.

So… yeah the situation is quite stable now, the writer here can think like that right? 

 

End of writer's side.