Chappie 56

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

“Yah! You all slowpokes!” Himchan cried, he’s leading the group from their special lounge to the car while carrying nothing on his hand well, except for his cute backpack on his back. They met up at school, and decided to go together despise they all have their own chauffeur. Following him is Zelo, the youngest who’s struggling with his ‘treasures’ but being the energetic kid he is, and due to his tall figure, he managed to catch up with Himchan who’s crazily singing ‘The Smurf’ song.

 Behind him, is Jongup, the who’s easily carrying his one travel bag, that’s all, and behind them is Hera who’s care-freely walking beside Youngjae who’s struggling to catch up with her, Hera is wearing a simple cute floral plaid shirt with some short pants and brown belt with brown ankle boots that’s why she can freely walking, Youngjae‘kindly’ carrying Daehyun’s and Hera’s luggage. But, lucky him, Hera and Daehyun aren’t that kind of person who took a deep thought on clothes unlike he, himself and of course the ‘mother-in-law’ Himchan.

 Behind Hera and Youngjae is the strong man, whose face is completely frowned out due to the not much strength he got left. Then, he complained with his nicest (or should I say, the best) smile (or frown) ever and with his deep low voice he said, “YOO YOUNGJAE! KIM HIMCHAN!” he finally vent his anger, he raged. Himchan at the very front and Youngjae who’s walking side by side with Hera frozen, they stopped at their position and slowly (stiffly, is more right) turned their head to the leader who’s currently burning with anger.

That’s right, Youngjae and Himchan has always be the princesses let’s imagine them wearing the ball gowns and cute crown on the top of their head. They tend to bring over everything inside their wardrobe to fill in their luggage. Their suitcases are big… and there isn’t just one of them… for example, when the boys went to Japan for their vacation some years ago, Youngjae and Himchan brought 5 big and gigantic suitcases along with them, and the results? Judging it was their first vacation alone with no parents’ guidance; they got charged for an additional charge for the over-weight luggage.

But now, due to the leader’s scary advice, they somehow managed to bring only one of their gigantic suitcases. But, still… the mothers… they somehow find a new way to bring their wardrobe to one suitcase.

“What did you all bring to be this heavy? Yah! You two!” the leader raged in anger, but most likely he’s desperate, since the two gigantic and heavy suitcases and one travel bag are one good and effective work-out. As it seems that wire connects their brains, Youngjae and Himchan said in unison, “My treasures.” With much happy tone they used, and they knew the fact that Yongguk can’t bear with some cutesy act or happiness from others, yeah; Yongguk is that kind of guy.

Following Yongguk on behind with somehow unusual ‘sadistic’ face is Nam Soon. He agreed to the ‘journey’, heck he never missed out a vacation with B.A.P and sometimes with Eun Mi and Heung Soo also. But thinking again, Eun Mi. Eun Mi is everywhere on their lives, home, the places they’ve gone, school. Everywhere her memories are everywhere.

On the very back of the group is the somehow cold guy, Daehyun. He’s wearing blue jeans colored collar shirt with jeans and with his sneakers. He wore his sunglasses, and that makes his appearance more than handsome. He’s insanely cool and handsome. He’s carrying his MCM black backpack.

“Tch. Yah! You all at the back! Can’t you go faster?” Himchan is the only one, who’s complaining, well apart of Yongguk who’s still struggling to pull the suitcases and carrying his heavy travel bag at the same time. Different situation with the two youngest, who’s carrying their own luggage and are not complaining at all, or maybe they’re imagining the fun they’ll have later. The cool one, Daehyun who speed up and is now leading, Nam Soon followed Hera and decided to walk side by side along with her and Youngjae whose cheeks are now up to the heaven due to he smiles a lot.

Now, after all the noises they made, they arrived at the parking lot. The one who’s been responsible for the transportation is Youngjae, well he can’t drive firstly, yetso he’s the one who rent the van. And the one who can drive is Himchan and Daehyun. How about Yongguk? Don’t ask, Yongguk failed the test for nth time, but he is a tough guy, he’ll never back up from the choices he made, so he is still trying. But, knowing that Himchan wouldn’t waste his time for driving instead of blabbering and having his sleep, Daehyun is the one who’ll drive instead.

After putting the luggage to the van, and arranged their seats where Daehyun and Yongguk sitting in front, Daehyun as the ‘honored’ driver and Yongguk as the leader or more likely, he wanted to escape from Himchan’s blabbering and the rest, Youngjae, Himchan, and Jongup on the middle seats, and lastly the youngest Zelo, Nam Soon and Hera on the back seats.

“Let’s go!! Go go sing!!” Himchan said, followed by the others full of excitement. Hera chuckled; it’s her first time spending her vacation with friends, and mostly, all boys. Too bad Ha Kyung can’t have time. Well, Hera has always been the all-girls type of girl, she’s too shy to approach boys and girls, and as the result she was a loner, but not now, she has many friends to communicate and all of them are good friends, since she hid her identity, she’s kind of scared though, what will they react to the fact that she is indeed the heiress from the ‘lost family’ company? Will they treat her differently or the same way they’ve did? She’s worried. But now, for this one time, she’s sure for these friends with her, with Ha Kyung also, they’re her true friends.

Daehyun started the engine, and drove off. Himchan said something in excitement and happiness, who knew such a handsome boy would be this talkative? Yongguk sitting at the very front with Daehyun, plugged his earphone, hearing music. While Zelo, Jongup, and Nam Soon follow Himchan and singing some happy blabber song, yeah it’s kinda chaos for a car full of trained and should be proper heirs and heiress.

Youngjae fallen asleep quickly despite from all of the noises while Hera, she’s enjoying the fun moment she never had once before. Well yes, on school trips, but no one ever realized her appearance or her existence, as if she was a thin air.

Daehyun the driver is secretly watching over the scene in much detail, he’s still wearing his sunglasses, so no one could see him, spying on them.

Let’s see…how will their vacation be?

End of writer’s side.