Chappie 84

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

>>The School’s Garden<<

“Ha Kyung-ah, have you heard the daughter of the Lee’s?” Hera asked curiously, she leaned in towards her best friend. “W-why you’re so near?” Ha Kyung asked, poked her forehead. Ha Kyung took quite time to think, “The Lee’s? Hmm… Then you meant Lee Minji?!” Ha Kyung jerked. “Heol.” She sighed. “Where did you hear the devilish name by the way?” Ha Kyung asked Hera who was literally, frozen on the spot.

“Heh. Devilish?” she finally said something. “Oh my gosh, the whole community know that the devil Lee Minji is purely the demon’s daughter or something.” Ha Kyung rolled her eyes. “Why??” Hera asked again, her eyes were bigger than before.”You wouldn’t want to know though?” Ha Kyung challenged. “Then don’t say it.” Hera shushed her. “Anyway why the sudden ask about her?”

Hera heavily sighed, “My mom wants to introduce her to you know.. him.” She muttered. “Who? Him?” “Jung Daehyun?!” Ha Kyung gasped. “Oh my gosh… that’d be hilarious” her laughter burst even before Hera could protest. “You know what? Your mother must be kidding.”

 

“Is she? She must be right?” Hera said, completely clueless. “I meant why you should introduce him to another household’s daughter when you got your own daughter instead?” she groaned; pissed off.  Ha Kyung just laughed it off, coolly just as usual. She patted Hera’s back lightly, for yeah encouragement.

“Your family is really hilarious.” She cheekily grinned. “Stop that, you’re not helping.” Hera pouted. “Come on, if you don’t want the devil take your prince then go and claim him as yours.” She replied.

Hera groaned, “I’m a girl though? Ei~ just I want to stay like how it is right now.” Hera said. “Omo~! What time is it? I must be going, lunch time is over bye byeeeee~~!!” with that, Hera avoided any questions and Ha Kyung’s force. “Yah! You aren’t going to eat?!” Ha Kyung yelled, Hera totally ran for her life.

“Bye!!” Hera waved her hand, not looking back. “Tch, this girl.” Ha Kyung smiled.  

 

>> B.A.P lounge <<

“Oy,oy,oy!” Himchan flew his legs all the way round up through the air “Like an idiot.” Youngjae retorted. “Anyway, where’s Hera?” Daehyun asked. The rest scoffed, “Heh, you just asked for her now?” Youngjae said, he folded his arms as if saying the-hell-jung-daehyun.

 

“Yoo Youngjae, what’s up with you and your stupid comments now?” Daehyun replied, not liking this at all. As usual, the most reliable leader stop them two before their never-ending-quarrel began. “Yah, Jung Daehyun, just you know I said this because I’ve been your friend for a really really long time.” Youngjae suddenly said he lay back onto his comfy chair while twirling his cocktail. “Cut the crap, Pres Yoo.” Daehyun joked, still clung in the cookie jar. “You’re the worst boy ever lived.” Youngjae glared at him, sternly.

Daehyun scoffed “Me? Tell me the reason why then.” He knew that best friend of him was just joking or it could mean he’s trying to give him an advice. “Well, there’s nothing more worse other than liking a girl but not being able to tell her.” He folded his arms, casually and finally of all these years he could use his cold glare to the cold prince, Jung Daehyun.

 

“Yoo Youngjae, are you kidding me?” Daehyun dryly said. “I’m so sorry my dear, but I’m siding with Youngjae this time.” Himchan winked. It left Daehyun amused by his so-called friends, well it is his fault for not telling her he likes her (for that long) and how he bottled it up, but it’ll be definitely not his fault either if their relationship eventually became awkward after his ‘confession’, knowing Hera’ s personality. “Oh well, well.” Yongguk slowly went to Youngjae’s side, grinning ear to ear, it left Yongguk astonished how Daehyun could kept it up, and if it was him he couldn’t bring himself and ended up messing everything.

“Aigoo, our Youngjae hyung is so smart~~” Zelo sang. “You kidding me Choi Junhong?” Daehyun once again, left amused. “Then I guess, I’ll be making more jokes hyung!” Jongup said, brightly smiling towards the older.

“Ei, but confessing is outdated these days.” Himchan hesitated a bit. “Right hyung?” Daehyun immediately agreed. “We need to progress naturally~” Daehyun added. “Tch. Then what did you do with that girl before huh?” Youngjae brought up the sensitive topic. That girl… every time the topic was brought up, it still make them froze. “Well, I just did it?” Daehyun sheepishly said, his face though, showed no expressions.

The rest scoffed in disagree, “well, it might be true that you easily get the girl before because of her different intentions.” Himchan pointed out, he sometimes can come off harshly. “But this time, Jung Daehyun is different. My bro.” Himchan continued, giving him a smack of encouragement. “Okay hyung, that hurts.” Daehyun pouted.

 

“Heh. But, confessing is too old fashioned don’t you think?” Himchan, persistently voicing out a piece of his mind, the room remained silence as everyone is in their deep thoughts. It was actually a good sight to see everyone’s trying to help their desperate best friend in getting a new girlfriend.

 

Too bad, the sight remained not too long as a loud bang came from the entrance, signaling the ‘said’ girl has finished her little secret chat. “Whoa~ what a sight~ I never thought you guys could be this quiet.” She joked, as she opened one of her textbook, concentrating, and thus ignored the petty sight of 6 hot boys.

 

“I can’t believe noona actually ditched us.” Zelo used one of his cute little whiny voices to drift Hera’s attention from the book. Oho, but too bad for him, once this Seo Hera got caught up in a book, she just can’t leave her eyes from it. “There’s no more class after this right?” Jongup asked. “Yeah, none.” Youngjae answered, still figuring out how his best friend of his could make his feelings not to stand out?

 

“Then can we just ditch school or something? It’s not like we have a class to attend, or an event.” Himchan groaned in annoyance, it’s very unusual to see Hera’s serious side. Well, but amongst all of them, the one boy who took this chance seriously is Daehyun. He found her, breathtaking. Well, sure she scrunched up her nose in some parts she doesn’t understand, not to mention her eyes would widen in curiosity, or when she raises one of her eyebrow, he just loves every detail about her, yes she could be naggy, although not to the extent of annoying, but she’ll patiently hearing every problems, every protests they make with a comforting smile plastered in her face, sometimes being clueless of herself, and the back view when she made them cookies, the way she tied up her hair or when she let her hair loose, the way she effortlessly make every move of her became graceful. He remembered when he first met her, the gentle words of I’m sorry, that shy and blushing face of hers. He loves it when he made her flustered.

 

Daehyun unknowingly let out a heavy sigh. This caught up Hera’s attention immediately, “Oh! You guys are talking.” She grinned ear to ear. “Heh, we didn’t say anything though?” Youngjae mumbled. “Remember, eye contact.” He elbowed and whispered to Daehyun. “What?” Daehyun scoffed in disbelief. “Yongguk oppa, do you what this means?” Hera asked Yongguk, who’s sitting the nearest to her. “This one? Heh. It’s related to managing your personal financial huh?” Yongguk laughed, this is one of a kind textbook. “Well, the question here is how you save your own money. Or manage.” Yongguk explained. “Eh, but the problem is, I never given cash before.” Hera bluntly said. Which was weird, how could an heiress never touch money? “I was not given allowance.” Hera sheepishly smiled.

 

This brought B.A.P into confusion “Really? Never even once?” Youngjae jerked up by the shocking statement from the heiress. “At least, cash? I’d say a hundred at least.” Himchan said. “No?” Hera thought a while, remembering when her parents ever gave her money. As long as she can recall, she never brought money, well she rather saves it, the money she got from yearly event like Chuseok, but then just that. She was never given an allowance before.

 

“This is rather a pretty serious situation.” Yongguk spoke. “For someone that will rule a big company, you’re too weak, too vulnerable.” Daehyun added, to his concern. The Seo Pyo Co. successor must be quite tough and smart enough to handle the company’s financial whatsoever. “Am I?” Hera asked to him, well she was thought this and that, was told to do this and that but she never gets to taste the bitter side yet.

 

“Then, can you teach me?”

End of writer’s side. 


Eheheehhhh trying to spin and dragging this fic more (Okay, I should've just end this one but I won't dare XDD)

Now, what kind of craziness will these group of boys and Hera encounter? 

Oh well. I'm crazy, don't mind me OTL.

Do subscribe, comment, or even upvote for more craziness (and lameness, and creepiness, and dragginess, and Lin's awesomeness). 

Thank you so much for taking interest~~

-bunny-