Chappie 17

Shy Confession

      Writer’s side:

Hera’s first day went good for Hera, not bad, for the first day, she got 7 or 8 best friends. So, she came home and told Lin about her first day.

      End of writer’s side.

So, I was waiting on the mansion alone… guess, without Hera it’s not that noisy and cheerful anymore as it used to be. But then I heard familiar voice, “Unnie~ Lin unnie~! I’m home!” Hera cheered as she ran from the mansion’s main gate to the main hall where I’m wondering (in my human form).

“Hera-ya~ You back?”I said ruffled her hair. “Eung~” she nodded happily and said with much aegyo like a little kid coming back from the kindergarten. “Now, go back to your room, wash up, eung?” I said patting her back. “Okay I’ll be back~” as she stormed to the second floor to her room.

After a long time, she finally came back.

“Unnie let’s talk at the garden.” She grabbed me and then dragged me to the garden.

“So, how’s your day today?” I asked her as she wriggled her eyebrows. “It’s perfect… till now. Look, I met B.A.P grandpa’s best friend’s grandsons. We just met and they asked me to be their muse, it’s unofficial though. They all cared for me, like a big brother all of them well except for one person.” She explained her meeting with B.A.P in more detailed explanations then she showed me her contact list.

“B.A.P… so full of themselves.” She said then laughed as she saw their self- created contact names. “Oh, who’s these?” I asked as I saw two contact names, “Thunder” and “Rain”

“Ah… unnie I’m Wind.” She said. “Heh?” I said. Then she laughed. “Apart from B.A.P, I also met with two new best friends. Their names are Song Ha Kyung and Oh Nam Soon.” She said.

“So, who’s who?” I asked her. “Thunder is our pet name for Nam Soon and Rain is our pet name for Ha Kyung, and mine is Wind.” She said introducing her new best friends she made on her first day.

She told me almost everything, about Ha Kyung, Nam Soon, and another guy named Heung Soo or Storm. Also, the queen Park Jiyeon. TS High grade system also the reason she became B.A.P’s muse, Kang Eun Mi, also the principal and also the GPS thingy.

“So, how about the teachers? Did they treat you bad?” I asked which is nearly impossible since Hera always been the diligent student and loved by the teachers. “No, they treated me so good. Especially the English teacher Mrs. Baek and also the History teacher Ms. Hong.” She said. Yes, always be the teachers’ favorite, Hera.

She talked about the teachers and also the principal who is grandfather’s best friend too.

 

“Unnie, when will they back?” Hera asked me about her parents. “They said they’ll not come back till I don’t know, maybe they’re going for a long time.” I answered her unsure.

“Ah…” Hera replied. “Right~! I forgot something wait Unnie.” She spoke suddenly.

She ran, trying to find Chongjin, our chauffeur. “Chongjin ssi~” she said so sweetly, although she is always sweet, but this is the sweetest. “Oh, Hera, how can I help you?” Chingjin said. Hera asked all of them to treat her not too formal and call her Hera.

“Ah… May I ask you a favor?” Hera asked pleading, “Sure!” Chongjin said. “May I use my bike, from now on?” Hera asked. “Wait, how about master and mistress? They would be mad if they knew.” Chongjin said.

“Err… let me ask them first.” Hera said. I was on of course on my own spirit form where, only Hera could see me. Hera called her father; it seems she got the agreement from her father. “Father allowed me Chongjin ssi please?” she begged. “Okay okay, but how about your manager?” Chongjin asked he knew Hera’s private manager is stricter than father or mother, which is me or that’s how he thinks about me.

To make it more humanly, I flew to the garden and transformed into human form. Then, I walked to the place Hera and Chongjin were. “Ah, Lin unnie… can I ride my bike to the school from now on?” Hera’s sweet voice said. “Sure, you can but just one warning, don’t ever get hurt or even get lost okay? Ah, but only for going to school, other than that, you must go with me and Chongjin.” I warned her.

“If you say so then okay you could use your bike from now on, but remember only for school.” Chongjin warned her too. “Okay~! Thank you!” Hera said.