Chappie 52

Shy Confession

I sighed in relief, it’s now quite late, the bell rang, most of the teachers and all of the students went back to their home sweet homes, in the office, I was left all alone with Chongji and some other teachers I don’t bother to look (well, since I’m busy and stuffs, this hottie here needs to work you know).

I let out a breath, heck… I finally finished my plans. I grinned, like maybe if Chongji saw me like this, he would tell me that I look like a psychopath due to my mood swings these days.

Okay, great, Lin you did it today.

I walked, while Chongji cried “Lin! Where are you going??”. Ah… I forgot that I’ll go with him well, I always go with him. “Let’s go home.” I said to him as he happily nodded. “So… Mr. Kang huh?” He said, nudged my shoulder. I smiled, I grinned. “Ehm.” I nodded, I’m not in a happy mood arguing with you now Chongji.

“What did he do to you?” he investigated. “Nothing.” I shortly replied, we arrived at the parking lot. I’m really not in mood for his nagging. “Really? Nothing at all? Seriously?” Chongji asked again, he walked beside me then sometimes slide his face in front of me using his ‘really, are you serious’ look with his eyes both wide open. “Lin~~~” he whined, well I heard him whine. I didn’t take a look at him. I walked to the car, took my seat and fastened the seat belt. While I can heard him whined and scoffed.

“Let’s go. I’m not in the mood today.” I coldly said, well… I’m really not in the mood. Yeah, I said it a lot. I heard him scoffed. “Alright.” He whined, I turned my head, I wanted to laugh but somehow it stopped me.

At last, silence. The ride went in a complete silence, not even a tiny cough or hushed breath was heard. That’s weird.

But, I’m thankful for that. He usually will keep teasing me, asking me how is today and many more useless naggings or questions.

Finally we arrived. Speaking of home, I realized, I never took care of Hera lately due to my meh not so important job as a disguised teacher. But, son after the Jiyeon case and the original homeroom teacher is back with the ‘business’ I’ll be back as a … well the usual me.

The weird thing is, every single day; I could feel my energy is all busted. It suddenly drops. Is it because of me, changing into human too many times? But, I don’t know, before Hera finds her true love or blah blah blah, I need to enjoy my every seconds, being in the world before I was sent to the ‘upper’ world again to reincarnate.

I sighed, again today for the nth time. I’m really tired. I don’t know how many times I said tired. But, it shows me that today I’m really tired by doing anything. I’m great right? Right after Chongji opened my door for me (yeah, he sometimes is a gentleman)

I ran or more likely almost flew to the main hall, went upstairs, lock down myself on my room located in a deeper side of Hera’s room. I feel better, much better. I wish, time would go faster so I can re-charge my energy this oh so wonderful energy of mine.

 

>> As If the elder up there heard my wish, let me fast forward, yes this awesome spirit here said<<

Great IT’S MORNING EVERYONE!! I really need to hurry, should I wait for Chongji first? Nah, he’s a slowpoke I better flew to the school first rather than seating in the car and hearing his voice.

After washing up, wait I just realized I never smell bad or feel dirty at all so this is another advantage of me being an awesome spirit, no need to busy yourself cleaning up, or folding your clothes. Just, a little snap on your fingers and TADAAAHH you’re all set. I’m so happy. Oh and just for today, I special wear my super killer heels. I just realized, that I’m short last time, I measured myself in the clinic, I always thought that I’m tall, slim, with the perfect curve, but that time, it made me … argh. I don’t know, why would the slim and tall Hera would have a short and cutie daughter (ehm ehm, ME)? It’s a mystery, oh well maybe that’ll change. (At least I’m not fat)

 

>> Fast forward, the school, well I’m too lazy to tell you that I bumped into a tree <<

As usual, I’m here the earliest, although the cleaning services are already cleaning the whole school even though it’s not dirty or dusty. Even the mighty principal hasn’t arrived yet.

After hours of waiting and sleeping or snoring (this too, I realized I snore on my sleep, Hyuuu…. So not ladylike) finally the school is crowded!! How can I explain this feeling? The feeling when no one came on your birthday party, and you have to close the party since you got kick out, but then found all of the guests hanging out in your house eating the cake you treasured the most. Yeah, that’s a not bad imagination.

I cheered, no most likely yawned again due to my sleep; I transformed to my human form and put on my super killer heels. Well, it helps a lot especially if you realized you’re short and don’t have that long and shaped legs, ha! It hurts, a lot.

I texted message to Chongji, but learning that this grandpa rarely opens his phone I’ll text my message to B.A.P. Oh wait, I’m not that close to them, well we’re close, but not that close to them to call me noona, so I’m hesitant to do that.

Then, WHO? I wanna cry.