Chappie 10

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

While, Hera is touring herself around the school, B.A.P excluding Daehyun is discussing something important and a sensitive topic for all of them.

“How do you think about her? She’s different right?” Yongguk, the leader asked s. “I think so too, she’s special and unique in my eyes. I think she’s the right one for us, for all of us.” Himchan being the second oldest agreed. “Yup, I agree she’s how the way she is. She’s not like the others… girls.” Youngjae added. “She’s the right one!” Jongup said. “Yeah, I agree!” Zelo the youngest said. The older ones, Yongguk and Himchan had a serious discussion among themselves “Ah, right? Junhongie let Hera said his real name!” Himchan said which startled everyone. Zelo or Junhong rub his neck “Hehe, yeah. Noona is nice.” He said smiling shyly.

“So, what do you think? Let her go or let her in?”  Yongguk asked. "She's in! Of course!” the rest of the members said in unison with their brightest and happiest face they got. “Then it’s decided guys.” Yongguk smiled. “Wait a minute, how about Daehyun hyung? Since that girl he never wants this kind of thing again right?” Zelo asked in concern which bring the happy moment before down. “Junhong, do not ever mention that girl again in front of us and about Daehyun, I’m sure he’ll understand.” Yongguk said strictly and the rest nodded. It is true that, that girl brought B.A.P into difficult situations even they almost break their relationship down because of just this one cruel and mean girl. But, now they found the new girl they would take care of, their new little and both big sister, their new girl best friend, their new muse.

 

After a while, Hera came back to the garden and saw B.A.P members smiled wide. But, she didn’t ask why they all suddenly smile like that. “Yah, Hera you didn’t ask why we’re all smiling like this?” Himchan asked, and then he cutely pouted. “Ani, why would I ask?” Hera answered him, confused. “Hmm…” Yongguk hummed. “Alright hyung just say it.” Youngjae said.

“Okay, here I go.” Yongguk took a deep breath. “Hera, can’t you tell us your past? Like schools stuffs etc.?” Yongguk asked her. The rest are confused as they didn’t plan this before. “Alright, sure. But it’s kind of boring. You know.” Hera said. “I’m from SF school.” She said then Youngjae cut her off “We know that already.” “Listen first. I bet you didn’t know about this one before.” Hera said to Youngjae. “Because of my bad eyesight since I was little, I must use big and thick glasses from kindergarten. Yes, I’m a nerd. Before, no one wants to play with me and the worst of it is I’m the only loner there, when all of the students went to the canteen with their friends, I went to the canteen with my book. But, thankfully, they didn’t bully me verbally or physically so it’s fine with me. So, I really never have friends before.” Hera said. This make B.A.P sure that Hera is the right person for them.

“Seo Hera” Yongguk said then nodded to the others. “You’re in.” B.A.P said. “Wait, in what in?” Hera asked. “Well, actually you know that we’re B.A.P right?” Youngjae asked her. “Well yes.” Hera replied. “B.A.P stands out for Best Absolute Perfect.” Youngjae continued which make Hera bursts into laughter and she quickly close to hold her laugh after seeing B.A.P faces. “We’re made by the principal since we’re little, I think in Elementary? We’re made because of our grades and we’re close to each other since we’re all born.” Youngjae said. “So we’re like the A++ list students here. The highest grade here.” He continued to brag B.A.P. “Wait, there’s a grade here?” Hera asked being a confused new transfer student.

“Noona, you didn’t know? Really?” Zelo asked her and Hera shook her head. “Well, here, there is A++ category, A category, B+, B- or B but they’re on in one category, C+,C-, and C the C’s and B’s are in one category the B and the C but they’re divided into three types, and the worst is F which is usually a Wang dda.”  Youngjae explained to her. “Oh, but how the school divided them? According to what?” Hera asked. “According to grades obviously, looks maybe, we really don’t know exactly about that but it seems like it is according to grades. Like advanced students? Like our Jongup and Junhongie, me and Daehyun. While these 2 hyungs are persistently rank the first and second since they’re little.” Youngjae, the smart guy said.

“Yeah yeah, bragging yourself too much.” Hera said and the 6 of them burst into laughs with no endings. “Okay okay stop. Youngjae is being so full of himself.” Himchan said while rubbing stomach and then he laughed. “Seriously now, stop.” Yongguk calming himself and he succeeded to stop his laughter.

 Soon, followed by the others. “Ah, my stomach really hurts.” Jongup said while flashing a smile. “Ehem” Himchan coughed a bit to grab everyone’s attention. “So, our principal begged us or always persistently asked us to find the school’s mascot or to be exact, B.A.P’s muse since the first time the group was created.” Himchan continued. “Well, we could choose anything like animals, flowers, or things. But, the principal asked it to be a girl and it must be a girl. ”Yongguk cut Himchan off. “Eh, why is that?” Hera asked them.

 “Haha, this is kind of embarrassing to say, but we’re actually awkward with girls according to the principal. Because we’re always together since we’re toddlers he asked us to find a girl to be taking care of by us and to be our sister and the girl is called muse. We can either choose them or the principal will choose them according to the grades.” Himchan said. “Ah. Then, what method did you choose?” Hera said. “First, we choose to choose our muse by ourselves, but it turns out she was backstabbing us and, please do not mention or trying to discuss about this girl in front of us.” Himchan said while the others standing there stiffly when Himchan mentioned the girl they used to loved and take care of.

“Why?” Hera, being the curious girl she is asked. “Just don’t.” Himchan warned her with a mixed sad and angry also mad face so does the others’ face are. “Oh, I’m sorry.” Hera said with an apologetic look on her face. “Aniya, don’t be sorry about that girl, we now hate her to bits now.” Yongguk said while patting Hera’s shoulder and then he flashed his gummy smile.

“Yo, back to our topic.” Youngjae snapped his finger. “Ah right, so the principal choose a weird method. Since, we chose the second method; the school held a test for the whole student and will not comparing our grades. This method also risk our existence, like if our grades dropped down then, the school’s mascot will be changed or will be disbanded, but if there is a girl who scored higher than B.A.P, then the girl will be still unofficially our muse. And we’re given a month or more trial to test whether she’s proper or not, after that, she’ll be officially announced as our muse.” Himchan explained to her. “But, there is no one ever beats us.” Youngjae again, bragged themselves too much. “Wait, but why is exactly you explained this to me?” Hera asked them blankly.

“Hand me your phone.” The leader said.

      End of writer's side.


 ~ Thank you ~ *sobs*