Chappie 51

Shy Confession

 

Woohoo~~ thank you my prince charming~ because of you I know (like finally) what to do and deal with this ‘case’. And yeah, if you all wonder how can Mr. Kang can figured out my or our (including the old brainless guy, Chongji) case, this case is pretty popular among the teachers, other than gossiping the students or fangirling over B.A.P (yeah, I know right, even they’re teachers, they still can fangirling over them, since not all of the teachers can do the meet and greet and teach session with them and to do that a teacher must have a high degree I mean the highest degree or must be a foreign popular blah blah blah teachers, too much standards I should say, it’s unfair.)

But, of course except me, although I must admit they’re incredibly handsome and smart, even they’re smarter than me I think, oh I’m so ashamed. But oh well, that’s nothing to be so proud of. They’re adorable boys, shy boys in their feelings and are all innocent and still are so naïve since they’re still young (wait, I made it like I’m over 60… I’m not old… Lin YOU’RE NOT OLD! Spirit doesn’t have age anyway)

Well back to the teachers, the office is usually crowded. Full of gossips or maybe full of pencil or pen sketch. We usually gossip about the students most likely, sometimes even some local bands (like EXO… they also fangirl about them like… teens do, at that moment, I amazed. Really I never thought it would be like this) or even the principal (we put lots of jokes about him, Chongji is not impressed though. But, he laughed the loudest.)

And the case I and Chongji are handling right now became a pretty hot topic for the teachers these days. It started from the principal himself, on a meeting he bluntly said and explained everything in a long detail about the case about B.A.P and Eun Mi and now about Hera. I remembered, when the principal discussed the case regarding the things with Hera, all of the teachers got surprised, well most of them, some of them who is totally so high on themselves, stated that they’re jealous of Hera’s cleverness. Well, it does make sense and it is true, but it was just a tiny little bit true, the reality is much bigger than this and we yet to know the real motive behind it. Also, for Eun Mi’s case, most of them said that Eun Mi committed suicide, since the public knew about her, using B.A.P as her ‘ATM’ machine, I’m sure that it was not only a suicide. There’s proof.

But then, Eun Mi’s case was finished, teachers didn’t give a thing about it, what past will still remained as a past, what matters now is Hera’s case, where a person’s life could be in danger because of one of our students (or two, three, and more if you include Jiyeon’s minions also), but maybe not in the next three or four days from now.

Eventually, because of Hera’s personality and her cleverness, the teachers grew fond of her. Thus, they’re willing to help.

 

So, the other teachers frequently helped us like helped us in knowing Jiyeon and gang characters more (yeah… we have a great bond with each other) in hope, that we can have an idea about handling this case. But, in reality nope sorry, you all are not helping us in a bit. Since, I knew most of them on the very first day I stepped in here, the very first look of her, the way she sits, the way she talks, the way she walks, and the way she wears her clothes tell me all. It’s a no help from them actually.

And my prince charming (I really like his nickname, prince charming), who’s usually quiet in the ‘teachers’ discussion or us, (me and other teachers who usually talks a lot about local bands) is offering a help from him, himself. YOU ALL DON’T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM! Or, am I just being a happy auntie here (screw the auntie part please. But, I’m sure I’m a lot older than him.) But that’s not the important thing here; he helped me (because, before this time, he never gave me any advice at all, asked me to go for a cup of coffee, and talked or chatted with me, which is all. I’m satisfied. ( or maybe not, once again Lin, remind yourself, it’s not like you’re gonna be with him… so let just enjoy and satisfied with what you got while you’re still here.)

 

I’m now in the office, whew after a quite a lot of running and speed walking, I got here… by probably more than 2 minutes. But, to my surprise, Mr. Kang is already here, standing leisurely in front of the big window facing the beautiful view of the city, with all of the big buildings and such; it was such a beautiful view for a happy auntie like me! (I'm not a happy auntie, once again all, but.. you know he is just gorgeous!)

But then, other than his gorgeous view, this question immediately popped out of my mind, how did he get here by merely under than 2 minutes??!! “There’s a shortcut.” Mr. Kang said, while sipping onto his Americano. He answered, as if he could read my mind. I guess my face tells it all.

“Ahh…” is all what I managed to say, forgive my dumbness. Really, Lin… all this time you walked around, toured the school and you still can’t find the shortcut?! Geez…what kind of spirit are you Lin… oh yeah wait, I’m not supposedly to be the clever and smart spirit since my power is fashion and more into girly stuffs, not things like mind-reader, mind-projector, telekinesis and some other complicated (but in my mind, it’s completely cool) things. But, I'm thankful that the elders didn't give me those 'cool' powers, or else I can't change my clothes leisurely. You know the 'cool' spirits can't even change their clothes since they don't have the power to do so. Oh, well enough for the information. 

He grinned, I smiled to him back, and we’re having some kind of weird staring battle, with Chongji in the middle. (My desk with Chongji is the nearest one with the window, and Chongji’s desk is just right beside the window. If you got what the hottest teacher here means.)

I broke the battle first, I lose. I know it’s the very first time that I lose into a competition like this, I usually always won, ALWAYS won with Chongji, but now I LOST, my self-esteem is hurt, so does my pride (or is it the same thing? I don’t know I’m not that smart. Yeah, back to the topic, I'm not a smart spirit, it's given.)

I sat down to my desk (yes, I’ve done the staring battle earlier by stood up, made me in such an awkward position and situation), writing the things Mr. Kang told me or frantically whispered to me earlier (err… should I say for about 3 minutes ago?). “Lin, what are you writing?” I heard Chongji whispered in a very low tone of him, he peeks in, into my area (yes, I called my desk area, since our desks are somehow connected and separated within a thin wall.)

I hummed, not responding to his question. I took a sticky note with me, and wrote ‘Later, busy rn.’ and I gave it to him. Simple, direct, and fast to write, that’s totally me, yes I’m kind of lazy these days I don’t know why. (It means that I’m not lazy before, oh I‘m so high about myself, I realized it now, but it’s a good thing, rather than being pessimistic about yourself, am I right?).

I sipped onto my coffee Mr. Kang bought me earlier. And then I continue writing and planning some sorts of stuffs he whispered to me 3 minutes ago. While, I can sense Chongji is still lurking onto my desk area right now, and trying to peek at my paper. 


Okay, I know this chapter is useless and all full of Lin's blabbering and without the 'teens' scenes. But I promise (wait, I shall not promise) I'll assure that (somehow...) the 'teens' will come out, soon. 

 

And one piece of information you all need to know, 

I'm so sorry for not updating last week, and I'm afraid i can't update more this weekend, next weekend, and also the next weekend. (so, it means... I can't update in 3 or 4 weeks, starting this week). Due to my mid semester exams are coming in the 16th till the 24th if I'm not wrong. TAT

And please stick with me and don't hit the unsubscribe button since I will be back after the whole exams. ㅠㅠ

And for the ones who haven't hit the subscribe button, hit it~!! 

Please, subscribe, comment (if you want to), and upvote (if you want to)~!!!

Thank you all, I really really love you all~!! 

With kisses and hugs,

-bunny-