Chappie 79

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

 

Daehyun had realized what he has done, instead of feeling guilty, he was quite sure Hera wasn’t hate it either. He quickly parted away. Hera watched him in shock, to her surprise, she doesn’t hate it. She instead, likes it.

 

>> Seo’s Mansion <<

“What to do?””What do I do~~??” Hera squealed, she banged herself on the bed right after she entered her room. Practically, although the two ended up being a little bit awkward (he has stolen her first.. afterall). But, with some other guys teasing and talking it went well for both of them. (ooh, and that’s why Daehyun gave Hera a sweet ride back home).

Hera giggled, then she recalled the night at the garden. It made her jumpy, happy, and nervous at the same time. But, that accident realized her.

Forgive her selfishness, but now she wants him to be hers.

End of writer’s side.

 

Don’t ask me why I was mad, because I certainly am sulky with my beauty sleep being bothered. What’s with the commotion anyway? Frankly, it’s beyond weird seeing Hera squealing, giggling, and rolling like that… OMGG what happened to her? Did she get half of my traits? Did she get struck by a thunder or something? Omgg, this is my entire fault. Elder, please forgive me and let me off this once, I promise I won’t let it happen. (Wait, the elders really want to send me off, but they can’t neither do I, so what’s the point of apologizing unless you’re not in condition). And… looking at the time it was past midnight. Geez, what is she doing up all night?

Ah right, the ball. I completely forgot about it. Forgive me Seo Hera for bad talked about you. No but seriously, what’s wrong with her? Being all giddy and such, so unlike her. I squinted, now walking slowly to make sure Hera won’t caught my steps (I was planning to scare her, you know that sassy and intellectual manager type) (okay, I am intellectual from birth)

1…2..3.. get ready…

“Unnie!” WHOA. That got me quite a shock. My plan has failed. “Unnie, tell me what you think if suddenly…” she paused for a while after getting me so surprised and nearly fainted due to the shock, and getting me so curious out of sudden. She told me excitedly though, way too excited. I knew something was fishy, my girl power are tensing up.

“What?” I asked, nearly annoyed. “Nope.” Hera shook her head, and then she started talking about that again. “Well, what if someone that used to be cold towards you suddenly gave help?” she asked me, err… I don’t get it? Who is she talking about? Her friend? One of her haters? Ha Kyung? “Like helping you in some situations.” She continued, she still hasn’t taken off her gown, or clean her face, or thinking about getting your hair untied. Truthfully saying, (although I’m an expert at these kind of things but merely it was merely nice acts right? Maybe they felt guilty?) “Well, it could be their nice acts, or maybe they felt guilty?” That’s all I could think.

If it was a guy, there’s a possibility that he’s a complete jerk who acts like a jerk (obviously) and turned into your prince when you’re in danger, he likes you, or has some interest in you. But hey, we just can’t judge it from that kind of perspective right? And I don’t even know who she is talking about. And it makes no sense if she’s talking about a girl.

“Then unnie, what do you think if suddenly this person warmed up with you? I mean like getting closer to you?” now, that’s fishy. It was no way a girl, as long as I knew the only girl she could get close with is Ha Kyung and it was an even no way if she got introduced as B.A.P’s muse. I kept silent, waiting for another responds from her.

“Unnie..” she whined. “What do you think if that person suddenly cares for you?” she got frustrated. Omg, what’s happening? Once she was a happy and retarded seal rolling on her bed, now she sat down, silent, and confused and wanted to cry. Seo Hera is really going insane.

“Unnie, answer me?” she asked, looked at me soullessly. This surely is a guy. Who? Someone who acts cold, now is a warm guy, the prince charming? Wait, what? Is it perhaps? Jung Daehyun?

“Who are you talking about?” I , seeking for an answer. Of course it would be good if it is really that brat, Jung Daehyun but just to make sure another guy wouldn’t make the first step. “Ermm… save that question for later, unnie.” Hera flinched, she was stuttering, concerned on whether she could really talk about that certain statement with me or not. “Unnie, I’m just saying if. Just if, okay. What do you think that cold person suddenly done those things to you, and kissed you?” Hera spoke, way too fast for me to listen (but hey, this amazing and awesome spirit here can do everything she wants right?)

Well, I’m not surprised Jung Daehyun. You must be itching to do that earlier. I laughed, unintended. Oops. Okay, I need a cover up. “Well, sweetie~ you sure were a loner huh?” I , “It means he likes you isn’t it? Maybe he acted like a jerk before, but I think the reason he did it was because of he’s scared. And now he realized it, I think that’s why he started opening up.” I continued.

Hera looked so shocked, but a glint of happiness? “And he wanted to make it clear, Hera. If he did kiss you, then I think he really likes you. He protected you at times right? He likes you.” I said… whew, since when did I get some wise words to say?

“Really?” Her eyes are truly showing interest. How come she didn’t tell me? Or maybe she did? Urghh… I don’t know. Seconds later, Hera flinched “No, it’s not me unnie.” She denied,exaggeraretedly. I agreed to it anyway, you know you clearly can’t lie in front of me. Whatever you say Seo Hera, my job here is just to make sure the two of you ended well (and I’ll be gone. Poof. Just don’t tell me you miss me, it hurts me more).