Chappie 70

Shy Confession

I’m enjoying myself on the relaxing bath in somewhere over Hera’s room in spirit world I guess the aroma of roses with a tiny bit of essence oil relaxed me a bit (well, hello I’m doing nothing productive at all since the last… last week I may get back to school and happily teaching okay, or maybe some stalking Hera and Daehyun cute moments, and I kinda miss my prince charming, Mr. Kang too.)

And my relaxing time stopped with a scary and sinister laughter came from Hera’s bed. Could it be someone’s barging into her room, and then the security and the maids aren’t aware of it, wait how about my Hera then?

When I found out it was Hera’s laugh. I almost want to choke myself for being an idiot, Hera hasn’t done her debutante ball yet, so do BAP members although everyone at school would be aware that they’re the next successors of 6 big and bring a lot of influences towards Korea’s economy. (Meh, why do I care about economies and such?)

I can’t wait for her ball though, Hera just needs to master some additional steps of Minuet, she mastered Waltz so, maybe she needs to review it once again, knowing that she easily forgets dances. I need to prepare her dress (erm erm, and mine too), her make-up, and of course her hair. But, it will take merely for few minutes so this beauty spirit here won’t need to stress herself, at least.

 

Anyway tomorrow the school will start normally and I’m sure Hera must look fabulous tomorrow since I found out there’s this new itchy girl (just like Jiyeon, I guess her distant relative? She’s so clingy, I heard.) I don’t want to see her with her dark eye circles ( I saw Hera once with that before, and trust me, she looks like a raccoon.) Okay, honestly I don’t really know that new girl coming, but one thing for sure, I miss my prince Kang… so much. Wait for me my prince~ (meh, maybe he doesn;t miss me anyway.)

Writer’s side:

While, the self-claimed teacher, Lin is yeah… literally grinning while enjoying her beauty sleep, Hera, on the other side can’t stop laughing, or… she stopped.

Hera’s handsomest Himchan oppa~ang: Hera~!! We’re planning on slipping out tonight, agree?

Hera: XDD why would oppa slip out?

Hera’s handsomest Himchan oppa~ang: Well, your mom maybe would agree, but she’s resting, Lin noona… and Chongji hyung won’t let us oppa is 100% sure.

Hera: Yeah, oppa is 200% right ><, but can we really do this?

Hera’s handsomest Himchan oppa~ang: of courseeee~~!!! Let’s meet at our base, Yongguk’s room.

Hera: okay okay, got it, will be there in few minutes.

 

 

Himchan, on the other side, grinned. “Mission succeed.” “Assa!! Noona will join us!”Zelo, on the other hand, cheered.

B.A.P gathered in their base camp, or should I say Yongguk’s room, to Himchan’s crazy idea, they decided to slip out (and since Yongguk is a big fan for these things, he eventually agreed) of course they knew that the big madam would agree right away, but you wouldn’t want to know if Lin found Hera with large raccoon eyes, At least, B.A.P don’t know what will happen to them after Lin found out.

“Seriously you guys? Hyung? Yah big fattie?” the smarty is organizing a pile of small papers. Of course, it was a complete silence, Yongguk, the oldest is planning the some useless strategy, Daehyun… he may collapsed from all of that driving, and the three idiots are hugging each other, like well idiots.

“but, hyung, why are we hugging?” Jongup said, earning a smack. “Jongup-ah~! We’re done.” Himchan sulked.

Just when the three started arguing, Hera came with her very casual clothes, indeed. “Oppa~!” she cheered. “Noona! You came!” Zelo ran to her. “So, what’s the plan?” the girl asked. “Yah, Seo Hera… you really want to slip out with those clothes?” Himchan asked, Hera looked down, and grinned “Ah, right. I forgot. Wait, I’ll change right away.”

End of writer’s side.

 

Hera’s side:

Oh well, no one ever say that we’ll going out. Aish, you idiot Seo Hera. Anyway, did that fattie saw me? Ha. He maybe collapsed, poor him. I really need to change my clothes or Himchan oppa would kill me. Okay.

End of Hera’s side.

“What? Did she saw me? Not right? Right?” “Jung Daehyun, could you please just shut up? I’m trying to concentrate here.” Youngjae shrugged, still scanning over the small papers and those messy handwritings. “Ya!! You ruined it!” he shouted over Daehyun, who’s been wondering alone, if someone saw him looked like a K.O pig. “What did I do?” Daehyun defended himself. “Tch. Would you help me then fattie?” “What are you saying? I’m not a fattie!!” Daehyun scowled, groaned. “I don’t know anymore, aish don’t know. It’s quite better when you’re quiet.” “What?”

 

“Can you two be quiet?” Himchan, re-touched his hair. Sensing, the ‘mom’ would explode the two stop bickering and back to their old self. “Oh noona!” Zelo chirped, cuddling to the goddess-like figure in front of him. “Junhong-ah it’s enough I can’t breathe.” Hera chuckled, ruffling his hair.

“Anyway, where are we going?” “Anywhere~” Yongguk sang. “Huh?”Himchan protested, “We can’t go anywhere, before our ball, we need to experience everything!” He continued. “What kind of ball? Soccer?” Hera asked. “Of course not, it’s called debutante ball, although it hasn’t decided yet, but I heard we all are going to have it altogether.” Yongguk explained spinning his pen. “Wait, what is debutante ball? I mean, why?” Hera asked, widely opened her eyes, Daehyun noted. “Well, particularly, the ball is about introducing us to the… huh? What did you call it?”Youngjae, trying to explain while reading the paper he’s holding “err… business partners?” Hera guessed. “Yeah some sort of that thing.”

 

“Not only our business partners, but the whole world.” Daehyun helped out his bicker-buddy, to explain. “Yeah right. So in short, it’s like our official and formal introduction as next successor’s thingy, blegh.”Himchan, made the conclusion. “Ah, it’s explainable, but we’re going to do that ball, together?”

“Yup, I overheard the board directors said that.” Jongup joined in. “You naughty boy, you overheard a meeting?” Himchan scolded him, “Well, hyung too, you even slipped in!” Jongup replied. “Okay, okay.”

“So, when will we go?” Zelo asked.

End of writer’s side.