Chappie 85

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

 

“Then, I guess since we can’t just gain money…” Youngjae took command. “Let’s work.” Yongguk grinned. “Who? Us?” Himchan shrieked. “No no no~~” Himchan suddenly spreads the jolly and suspicious aura. ‘Himchan hyung has something again.’ Youngjae grinned, knowing this was a plan to bring Daehyun and Hera together (for like hey?).  “Ah right! Daehyun could help Hera in work, while we can teach you on how to exactly managing your money.” Youngjae joined in. Well, the Mr. Brain-pants couldn’t just miss the Mr. Princess’s cue right?

 

Daehyun felt flustered, he unintentionally complained, “Why me?” It’s not like he’s opposing to the suggestion. Just the thought of having alone time with her is enough for him. Youngjae took a silent sigh, “Easy, you’re the only one with no schedules.”

“No schedules?” Daehyun argued “Ya, I still need to do these works.” He pointed at the small pile of paper, his dad has given to him to analyze and to make a report about it. And moreover it’ll hurt his pride if he said ‘I’m in’.

 

Hera who has been watching this, sat silent. It does upset her, hearing your ‘likely crush’ rejected the offer to be with you. “No, no need to argue guys, if Daehyun oppa is busy, I’m totally fine doing it alone though.” She lightly laughed to ease her disappointment.

‘Aish, I ruined it again’ Daehyun bit his lips. ‘I ruined it. I ruined it.’ He wants that job, desperately. “Well… I still have the skills to steal some time.” He slowly answered, might as well low down his self-esteem. “I’ll do it.”

She doesn’t want to show it, but secretly she loved how Daehyun finally gave in.

End of writer’s side.

>>Seo’s Mansion<<

“Ah, did you see Lin unnie perhaps?” I heard Hera questioned one of the maids. Whew, she doesn’t yell now, I guess? I’ve scolded Hera for yelling at the mansion, but that habit of hers can’t be cut down easily, so yeah I’ve scolded her enough. I felt sorry for Hera, sorry dear~~

 

“No, miss.” The maid bowed down and quietly continue her work. “Then thank you.” Hera said. Omo omo omo, what’s happening, Seo Hera is becoming a lady? Don’t misjudge me, our Hera has always been a lady, but not with that highly class lady like attitude. She’s childish I admit it now, how dumb I am to thought her to be mature. Oh well, I can safely say Hera is mature now. (What the hell am I doing with twisting my words here and there?) (I must'be been asleep for too long, even my back is in pain. Wait, do angels feel pain?)

 

Before Hera couldn’t hold her habit of calling loudly and I have to scold her again, I have to appear (pft, this sounds like a child-play).

“Unnieee~~” Hera shrieks in surprise, why? Seeing me with casual clothes surprised her? Well, it’s been a long time since I last used my power, let me change into something ‘wearable’ shall we?

“Unnie and your tricks seriously.” She chuckled. I don’t know if it took a long time for me to realize or what but Hera chuckles do sound like bells. I know understand clearly why that brat likes Hera in every aspect. That doesn’t mean our Hera is lacking but I never know the reason why that brat likes our clumsy, introvert, and naïve Hera.

“What? This?” I joked, showed her my arms and in no time, a bracelet appeared. Ha. I took that design from a magazine I’ve read. It’s not the real one ;;.

“Quickly and go change your clothes, you stink.” I even more, it must be upsetting for me to leave Hera later when I know Daehyun will start his coward moves in no time. The thought of leaving her, it scares me now.

“Okay okay~” she sing-sang. There must be something good happened today, truthfully speaking, Hera’s depressed for her role as the successor and I highly bet it has something to do with that brat. What did you do this time Jung Daehyun? -.-

 

“Unnie!” Hera surprised me from the back. We’re sitting down (or perhaps rolling down) on the bed, particularly doing nothing. “Unnie, I have something to tell you.” She said, reaaallly carefully.

“Can I work?” she finally asked. Boom. Boom. Boom. It feels like you’ve been hit for one time, twice, and three critical hits coming to you simultaneously. Work? Hera? Working? What if she gets in trouble? And who the hell suggest Hera working?

 

“Wait, what? Alone?” I said, still bewildered over Hera’s request. “No no.” Hera immediately refused. So with someone huh? “With who then? B.A.P? Ha Kyung? Nam Soon?” I questioned her. There’s no way I’m gonna let Hera working alone.

With the question, Hera sneered. This sly girl. “Daehyun oppa.” “Daehyun?” Jung Daehyun? WAIT. THAT COWARD BRAT JUNG DAEHYUN? Heol. It’s a no way Daehyun would suggest himself to get up unless he got into argument with the members, mostly Youngjae or Himchan.

 

I glanced at Hera, her face shows excitement yet it was also mixed with guilt. “Isn’t it good with Daehyun?” I a bit, trying to make that guilt face away. But she showed more worried expression. Now what’s happening. . . seriously.

“Unnie, I felt sorry for oppa though.” She sighed, hugging her pillows. “Daehyun oppa has many tasks to do yet he gave in.” Hera held her chuckles. “Gave in?” I asked. See what I've told you? There must have been an argument. Hera finally let go, “Daehyun oppa and Youngjae oppa were argumenting about the part time job. Well it’s not like, I’m demanding someone to go with me. And they pushed Daehyun oppa to do that. I felt guilty.” Hera back to her frequent sighing. Bingo. I was right. But what Daehyun left for Hera was mostly guiltiness. Tch.

I laughed to brush it off. “Don’t worry about that. I bet that brat is making no sense saying he had many tasks to do.” Although he is. Jung Daehyun was seriously trained, I couldn’t understand why, when the Jungs got plenty of time before the chairman’s resign. Oops. “Come on Seo Hera, be selfish for a time. It’s still a good thing he finally agreed don’t you think? And you’ve got plenty of time studying~” I continued. I don’t even know what I am talking since I’m naturally bad at comforting. Yes, this, your guardian angel is a fail at comforting. Don’t judge me, not all angels could be comforting. Meh.

 

“You’ll get working experience, at least that won’t make you nervous when you’re entering the real world. And you get to deal with people.” I listed the good things of working and how not to make Hera felt guilty furthermore.

Thankfully, it kinda worked. “Okay Hera, enough for you to worry about that useless brat now let’s go for dinner.”

Right after Hera went to the dining room, a text came to me.

Youngjae: Noona, noona! You’ve heard?

Of course I’ve heard about it. I replied to him right away.

Lin: Of course, but what are you planning?

Youngjae: It was Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung’s actually. But I think that coward will confess to her.

Eh, how? That coward? He got plenty opportunities to confess! Gee.

Lin: How? That brat had many time to confess yet he didn’t --“

Youngjae: Himchan hyung has a friend, and he’s willing to help.

Lin: then that’s great. I’ve allowed her to go so, that better take care of her well.

Youngjae: that was obvious noona. Of course he will! I doubt though. . .

Lin: Okay then I trust you all.

Youngjae: Leave it to us noona! Yessir!

 

As expected, B.A.P boys always have something up under their sleeves. At first we wanted to make Youngjae as a fake confessor towards Hera so that brat would be jealous, but we thought that plan was complicated, especially for their friendship, so we cancelled it (and it supposed to happen when they ran away to the beach). Having the third party to help us is actually a good idea! Thumbs up for Himchan and Yongguk for that, specially, Himchan, he’s good at hooking up others. Too bad he’s an awkward himself at treating girls.

Now I’m curious for what will happen next. Ha. And soon, it’s my time to go. Ah so sad… (I’m dramatic, aren’t I?) Argh, I'm tired. Bye. Going to sleep. Oh, and I won't see that gramp ever again. Huh. He never appears lately. (Why do I even care?). 


It's been a LOONNNGGG time isn't it? XDD

But, I'm back~ though I can't safely say I'm completely back yet. There's this final national exam coming up next year so.. ;;AA;;

But, I want to thank all of you who has subscribed, or give interest towards this story whether it was Shy Confession or Not My Type.

Please shower these stories with a lot of love and I do beg you to stay with me ;; 

Thank youuuu. I love you all >3<

Oh, and comments are greatly welcome XDD 

-bunny-