Chappie 66

Shy Confession

Oh good, how I just realized without Hera here is so lonely. “Lin-ah~~!!!” a feminine voice is calling out my name. “Yes?” I replied. Today… let me tell you what I’m wearing since it’s been a long time I’m not talking. Sure, I just found out that spirits have this thing called power meter, we need to charge, rest ourselves, and ergh.. so many annoying things that block me from being human figure or to be seen, other than that using so much powers also can make my power meter goes down.

 

But now… I recharged myself doing what-the-Elders-only-knew. Oh well, I don’t even know what I’m doing anyway. Oh yeah, what am I trying to say earlier? Oh right! My outfit! Today… I’m wearing guess what? My mini floral dress! How much do I love floral print dresses~ It’s been a long time since I went out for a complete human figure~ now, I really can’t wait for myself to be a human, but I guess humans won’t need these power meter anyway right?

“Oh! Mother? What are you doing here?” I asked, of course I knew the one who’s calling me out is mother (fyi, Hera’s mom, and I’ll soon call her grandma, I wish if that fatty got to confess to Hera) Mother is sitting down on a stool right in front of Hera’s room. And for your information lovelies, mother isn’t the kind of gorgeous and formal (although she is) and all mature, but inside she’s actually a child-like mom, quite mature if her husband and her father-in-law isn’t in the reach. “I waited for you of course at least I got someone to accompany me for a morning tea right?” Mother smiled, now she looked mature.

I laughed “That’s right mother shall we go?”

 

So we’re enjoying our morning tea served in the garden, while mother is zoning out the scenery (yeah the scenery, since Seo’s mansion’s garden is a piece of art, not showing off but it is.) “So… Lin-ah, how’s Hera doing?” mother asked me out of nowhere, “Hera? Ahh… that girl, she’s not calling or texting me, I think she really enjoy her time there.” I replied, sighing. Really! That girl has not called me even once, or she did? Aigoo… that girl maybe they’re now going on a sweet date or he finally confess. Dang… and she’s not telling me?! How come?

 

“Eh?? Hera and who??” now mother’s frantically asked me, you know, if you looked at the situation without knowing who is who, it looks like two elite mothers (despite my floral printed dress) chatting and gossiping with each other. “Hera and B.A.P” I answered, sipping my tea. “Really?? Ah… that’s great. Finally they’re together.” Mother smiled. “Mother, have you heard it?” “What?” “Daehyun likes Hera since middle-school.” I said to her.

“What?? Really?? Yahh… No wonder~ You know Seonhwa, Daehyun’s mom called me and she told that we should reunite sometimes because of her son.” Well that boy has moved into a progress.

“But, how come middle school? I thought they met at high school right? And Hera transferred and she …” she started to mumbling things in confuse. “So here’s the story.” I cut her off before she can ask me with unending questions. “So, on the day Hera graduates, remember right? I saw them bumped into each other, and it looks like it.” And I explained it in a more detail of course except for that some harsh things before that.

“Aigoo… what a cheesy boy~” she said. “But mother, I wanted to ask you… Do you approve them?” “Of course I do! Well I’m fine with all of the 6 boys since they’re all sweet kids~ I bet they don’t remember the times when Hera and Hara are still toddlers.” “And since they’re Hera’s first friends… I support them so much.” She showed me a mature smile. “You know, Hera doesn’t have any friends or siblings, we’re there for her at that time but since she’s reaching her age, and father decided to come back, I’m scared that she’d be alone, but you appeared. You don’t know how glad I am to see you appeared. And I realized you can’t be with her all the time at school or maybe yes. And I’m gladder that the six are willing to be friends with Hera and now they’re best friends, like how they were.” Now, that’s mature.

My phone vibrated, “Who is this?” I mumbled “What happened?” “Ah… someone texted.” “Who?” “Wait…” Then I look at my phone.

 

It says

Daehyun: Noona how you wake Hera up?? ><”

Seo Hera… why would you bring all of those blankets… it’s not really a good move but it’s a good thing since she sleeps like dead person without snores or drools and messy hair. Good thing. “It’s from Daehyun.” I said to her. “What did he say?” Mother leaning in due to curiosity, I can smell it, her perfume, ah it smells good, maybe I should buy it later.

“He asked me, how to wake Hera up.” I replied to her. “Ah isn’t waking Hera an easy thing? Pull out her blankets and she’s ready for the day.” She said “I can’t really think how Hera could be a heavy-sleeper…” she continued. I chuckled, of course it took me quite time to figure out the ways to wake her up. “Yeah on my first time waking her up, it took me some time too.”

So, I texted him

Lin: Try pulling out her blankets, she’d definitely wake up as soon as she doesn’t feel her blankets. Good luck~!

 

“Done?” she asked me, I nodded. “How I wish they’d come over here.” Mother said, almost with bitter tone. “Yeah, it must be fun to have them here.” I replied to her, why not? Having six hottie young guys with one oldie guy (Chongji) who is quite a hottie coming over. It’d be great scenery to watch. “Then why not we have them come here?” Here we go again… madam Seo with her biggest smile ever.

Now that I look over here, I’m lonely without Hera missing for about 2 till 3 days, but how about mother? She lost one of her daughters, lost her identity (which she had to hide), and her husband is usually gone for a long business trip with her father –in-law. She’d be very lonely. That’s why I immediately agree to her plan and B.A.P’s mother (whom she called as soon as I slightly nodded), surprisingly I guess those mothers are lonely as well as they agreed to do so (I mean giving their sons permission to go, oh well actually they don’t need those kind of permissions anymore they’re grown-ups for sake!)

“Now what’s left?” Mother said, clapping her hands, maybe to praising herself? But Hera also does it sometimes when she feels really happy. “We got the moms agreement, well then what’s left are the sons right?” I said, still wondering how will be madam Seo’s charisma on meetings because she’s listed at the top 10 most influenced women in business 2013 at a certain magazine, I forgot it name.

She snapped her fingers, “Ah you’re right!” “But they’re still on their vacation.” She slightly pouted, maybe to think there’s no way she’d pout, no way. “Then let’s just ask them after they finish it.” I suggested. “Okay then, Lin-ah, thank you so much to be here, to exist, you changed our Hera a lot.” She gave me a smile, she went out. I gave her an assuring smile as a reply. Me too, me too, I’d never imagine if I’m stuck in this world as a wanderer spirit, I should thank you Hera and you, mother for giving me a quite short experience.

But, I kept my mouth shut. 


So... should I say, Lin is back? XD 

Here's another lame chapter, a short introduce of Madam Seo (who's by the way listed as top 10 influenced women)

Hope you enjoy~! 

-bunny-