Chappie 20

Shy Confession

I waited at the mansion … and realized Hera just came late… very late. And it turned out; she got hit by a basketball and is feeling dizzy since this morning. I treated her wound and fed her medicine.

When I went to her room she is asleep. She’s so peaceful… when she’s asleep.

Lol, being a stalker I am (WHAT?!) I checked her phone (Sorry Hera, I just had to check your phone.)

Whew… she had 6 boys’ contacts. Then I checked her messages, one from an unknown number… suspicious.. soooo suspicious…

Then, I put back her phone. Good dreams Hera… with it I vanished… bba-bam (creepy)

 

>> The Next Morning <<

Ah~ It’s a beautiful Saturday~!!

 

“Unnie” Hera said as she woke up. “Eo? Why?” I said. “Nothing.” She said. “Are you okay right now?” I asked her. “YESH I’m so okay now.” She jumped out of the bed then smiled.

“Ah, unnie I forgot to tell you, later on, the school will have a sudden test. They said these 2 weeks we will have daily test but there is only one real test among those tests.” She said looked at the ceiling and then counting with her fingers. She sometimes does that when there is some long information.

“Oh… But what for?” I asked. “Ah, the test determined our grade such as A, B, C, or an F.” she said. “Okay, let’s get working!” I said. She groaned. “Unnie~~ Can’t we…?” she said. “Okay okay I won’t put you in much pressure, but remember this, do your best.” I said her, sure I know she’s tired and for the grades, I let her do with her own. I only teach her the basics and Seo Pyo Co. partner business or something related with business and things an heiress would do but for her grades, I let her be.

“Thank you unnie~” she hugged me then she rushed to the bathroom to do her morning routine as usual. She came up with her casual looks but she is still stylish. “What should I do today?” I heard she mumbled. Then she took out her books and learned them. She also reviewed all of the business and etiquettes lessons that I taught her. She nearly reviewed and studied everything till late.

Once, she’s concentrated with something, she’ll never get tired of them and will remember them for a long time.

“Hera, it is late now you didn’t realize?” I appeared. “Really?? But, I haven’t eat my lunch though…” she pouted. “Silly, you also forgot to eat your breakfast!” I reminded her.

“Wait, I’ll bring you something to eat.” I said and I went to the kitchen (human form) and cooked her, her favorite food. Ramen.

I went upstairs, to her room. “Unnieeeeeee ~ I smell something goooodddddd!!” she cheered. “jja-jjann!!” I showed her. “Thank you unnie. I’ll eat it well!” she said. As she eat the ramen happily.

“Ah, I’m so full! As expected unnie’s ramen is the best!!” she said. “Please, anyone in the country can make good ramen.” I said. “Alright go wash up and go to sleep.” I commanded her. And she cutely nodded and I’m nowhere in sight.

Hera’s side:

Ahh… Ramen…. It gives me energy. Oh? Lin unnie disappeared. -_-. Ok, guess I need to wash up and need my sleep.

 

>> Sunday <<

Still, Lin unnie haven’t appeared yet. So, I continued studying the whole materials she gave to me. It’s not that hard actually, it’s easy to both learn and memorize. I finished reviewing them and went out to the garden for a little walk.

 

After some walk, I still haven’t see Lin unnie yet. Really, she must be on her beauty rest right now. Anyway, tomorrow is the beginning of test week, and we only can bring ourselves, no bags, no stationaries, and no phones or other electricity gadgets. The uniform will be checked before we enter the school and class, and the security is also a no joke.

 

The school’s mascot, B.A.P will be placed on a class of their own, but like an ordinary class, not in their special class. And each class guided by two securities by the front door and another security on the back door.

Inside, will be guided by two teachers and a security. So… thight. And when I visited Hae Ja harabeoji, he said that if one of us cheated, we’ll immediately expelled from the school.

Okay, Seo Hera you can do this ajja ajja hwaiting!!

Haha, but I remembered something, Ha Kyung unnie said, there is new fan community called Juno. She said that is my fan club. Wow, my own fan club…I’m so impressed. And most of them fired up when they heard the news I fainted. 

Nam Soon also said that Juno is the Roman version from Hera, a goddess from the Olympia and a coincidence my name is also Hera. He said that. Nam Soon also has his own fan club too, it’s called Thunders while Ha Kyung did have one, but she asked them to delete it because she’s so full of their fans. Yeah, Ha Kyung unnie is a big fan of K-pop herself but she dislikes attention.

Nam Soon also mentioned about B.A.P’s fandom and fan name. They called BABY. And Jiyeon is the president. While Jiyeon’s fan name is Jiji but most of them are girls and they’re all jiyeon’s minions. Because most of the boys became Juno, Ha Kyung commented.

 

I smiled when I remembered that, no one ever pays attention to me before and I’m so awkward at socializing with others before, but with Lin unnnie’s courage and help I can get some best friends, great friends like Ha Kyung and Nam Soon, also brothers, B.A.P still except for one person I found out that he hates me because of his past. But, I’m still grateful to him, he brought me to the clinic and that is so enough when he clearly hates me. 

 

Sometimes, not… always, when I look at him, his face, when I just simply look at him, my heart goes like crazy and I felt butterflies in my stomach. But, maybe that’s only because I’m nervous. Yeah, I must be nervous to be around him. No, I am always nervous when I’m around him but that nervous feeling just felt… good and cozy. Weird isn’t it.

Ahhh I don’t know!! I don’t want to think about that guy (although I always felt grateful towards him) but thinking about him just makes me go crazy… but (again) somehow I can’t stop thinking of him… erghhhh I don’t want to know!!

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I took a bath to relieve all of my thoughts about him, get changed, and went straight to bed. I really can’t stop thinking about him… really.

End of Hera’s side.