Chappie 63

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

“Hyung, sauce! Sauce!” Daehyun munched on his beef wrapped with lettuce. Hera is sitting beside him, still munching on her beef also. The table was quiet; the sound of the beef got munched by wildly 7 beasts and a princess can only be heard.

 

“Ah… I’m full.” Nam Soon said, tapping his stomach, and then he got back with his phone, maybe checking out for what-did-he-search-for to make him all smiling and grinning? Hera is still chewing on her sausage and her nth piece of meat; trying not to fight the meat monster (or food monster whatever you call him) she gave way for the boy sitting beside her.

Meanwhile, the rest are finished they’re either playing video games (for Himchan, Zelo, and Jongup) took a bath and directly off to dreamland (Yongguk, for example) or watching anime and reading the manga at the same time while letting out the “AHHH Kawaii~~!!!!!” not-so-manly squeal (the ‘princess’ Youngjae if you’re curious).

“Hmm~~ Thank you for the food!!” Hera said to the air of the beach and the two ‘busy’ boys beside her. “Ah, Hera please put me this to the dishwasher for me too~” Nam Soon sweetly asked for her. “Okay, big boss, is Ha Kyung okay with the release of Troublemaker’s new MV?” Hera responded.

“She collapsed of course, claiming that grey haired boy is hers. Pft, does he even know her existence…” Nam Soon spoke, clearly showing his disappointment. Hera burst into laughter. “Yah, did you watch it?” Nam Soon asked her, Hera froze “Hehee… of course, not. Unnie won’t let me anyways and I don’t have interest on it. Mehrong!” she showed her tongue and went to the kitchen.

Daehyun listened to their little conversation almost choke at his precious meat he stated. “Nam Soon, you and Hera has always been this close?” he asked.

End of writer’s side.

Daehyun’s side:

How dare he? Ruling Hera to do that and this? Ahh… my head hurts, well, he’s his best friend anyway…. And I’m her… nobody. Does she even talk to me? I’m being delusional. I’m no one to her.

I’m her no one. Well what is this? Am I a spirit or what?

End of Daehyun’s side

 

>> Seo’s mansion <<

“Hacchhiii!” I sneezed out of no reason. Is it flu…? Nah… it won’t be there aren’t rains these days, and does spirit have sickness too? Should I visit doctor? No… that won’t be good.

Writer’s side:

Himchan yawned loudly followed by the other three, “Aish… It’s late, I’m going to catch my beauty sleep bye Hera bye kids~” Himchan said while strengthen and stretching his sore back after hours of playing. “Noona~ Sleep well~” Zelo said too and gave her a big hug “See you in the morning noona~~” Jongup too. While Nam Soon is K.O on the sofa, he’s sleeping comfortably. “Yah Oh Nam Soon, aren’t you going to your bed?”

Hera got silent snore as her reply. “Psh…” Hera said then leaves Nam Soon alone at the sofa.

She went upstairs and found her room. She washed herself, she changed her clothes into a some sort of baby-doll looking pajamas with shorts and it looks like a mini loose peach colored dress. “Unnie… can’t really pack more comfy things..” Hera muttered after looking at herself on the mirror, too much for a pajama.

She laid herself onto the newly bed. ‘So, this used to be her room…’ she wondered, looking around, although the design, furniture, all of it has all been changed, but it was still her room, Eunmi’s room. She stared blankly at the ceiling, feeling uncomfortable at the new bed (and without her dearly blankets, she only bring few of them). She’s moving and wiggling her body, covered with blankets (not enough blankets to make her fall asleep) and ended up being fully awaken. ‘Really… why couldn’t I fall asleep’ she wanted to shout at her ‘desperation’.

Hera sighed. She walked downstairs, searching for water for drink. That’s when the thought of strolling came to her mind ‘should I try to stroll? Just like that man, who is he? The one from exo with eye bags? I should ask Ha Kyung’ she thought, silently chuckled.

Bringing her blankets with her, she walked down on the beach, carefully, slowly feeling the sands below her feet, hearing the relaxing sound of the waves. She saw a figure sitting down quite far away from the position she’s standing, not that near with the sea shore.

She decided to go to him, she’s curious after all. “Oh… isn’t that?” She asked to herself. The cold boy? What is he doing here?

“Erm… Jung Daehyun-ssi?” Hera awkwardly and almost shaking asked to the person who’s wearing all-black for his pajama who’s sitting down right beside her. Daehyun startled, his eyes widen “E-e-eo… s-sure.” He stuttered.

End of writer’s side. 


I'm back! , nope, exams are starting on the 26th? And yeah gotta work my rusty brain off TAT 

 However... Please do expect and anticipate on the nest chappies! 

Love ya'll 

-bunny-