Chappie 8

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

A good one week has passed and it’s now the bloody hell Monday for Hera. Although she seems to be the nerd type of girl, she always hates Mondays. She thought she’ll wake up late since the school starts earlier than her old school and ends earlier too but to her surprise, Lin wakes her at 4.30 A.M. as an instruction from Hera’s grandpa.

“PRINCESS!! WAKE UP!!” Lin shouted in addition she used the megaphone which makes it three times louder than her own voice. But, being the sleepy girl Hera is, even with Lin’s super-duper loud, distracting and annoying voice, she didn’t even budge a bit. This ends to… Lin’s biggest frustration. ‘How can my future mother would be this lazy to even get up?!’ Lin screamed, frustrated because of Hera laziness, of course in her mind. But Lin didn’t give up that easily; she’ll make sure she must teach Hera how to wake up, fast.

Lin ruffled her hair and messed it, it looks like a lion hair right now. She looked down and saw Hera’s sleeping softly and calmly, she even sleep with a soft smile on. “She’s indeed beautiful, like an angel.” Lin said with almost no voice. Yes, Hera is indeed beautiful when she’s on her sleep or not, but she looks like an angel sent from above when she’s asleep; her soft long wavy hair, her pure white and fair skin, and also her sweet and innocent face decorated with a caring smile on her face. Hera covered her whole body except her face with blankets, a lot of blankets she said it made her comfortable to sleep. Lin observed Hera’s sleeping figure and couldn’t help to admire her. But, she immediately shook her head and tried to wake her future mother up.

Lin then shook Hera’s body roughly and rolled her but it didn’t work. Hera is still sleeping in her last figure and did not make any move at all and is still with her blankets on. Lin checked the room, tried hard to find a way to wake Hera up. Nothing’s wrong though, the curtains are all opened up. Well, yeah since it’s still in early morning there is no sunshine coming through the window, but Hera can sleep in both light and dark.

Then suddenly an idea popped out in Lin’s mind. She walked to Hera and pull over her blankets. As expected Hera’s eyes are opened and she groaned “Unnie, what day is it today?” Hera asked Lin. ‘M-O-N-D-A-Y” Lin spelled out. Hera groaned even louder. “No time for snooze or anything now, go do your morning routine fast or we’re late for breakfast.” Lin said, half-scolded her. Without any words, Hera walked to the bathroom and does her usual morning routine. She came out and wore her new school uniform. Hera let her soft long wavy hair down and smells like berries. She is indeed beautiful like a goddess. Then, Lin led her to the dining room, and the whole family is already there, sitting on their respective seats waiting for the dearest princess to come.

Hera realized it just now; she looked at the time and it still 5.30 A.M. Her eyes almost popped out “Unnie it just 5.30 A.M. it is still too early!” Hera cried out maybe for a sleep lover girl like her, she wants to crawl back to her bed. “Well, that’s grandfather request to wake you that early. I almost chocked myself to death for waking you up you know.” Lin answered her.

Hera took a look in front and saw the elders there. “Good morning dear.” They greeted her, Hera mumbled to them and softly smiled and then took her seat. The breakfast feast starting to come out, the chefs, waiters, and waitresses serves them, the classic music came from the violist entertained the family to eat. The Seo family gracefully eats their breakfast. “Ah, Hera we’re so sorry to wake you up this early, but we wished a good family breakfast on your first day of school because we need to go to a business trip later on.” Mrs. Seo said. Hera nodded understandingly, she knew and understands now, her elders are always busy with works and more works but always have some time to spare it with Hera, which makes Hera relieved.

“Hera, later on, the principal will wait you there which is my best friend, and maybe he asked my other best friend grandsons to accompany you later on. But, note this dear, don’t let them know your true identity yet. Okay?” Hera’s grandfather told his precious jewel; Hera and Hera nodded again while chewing her breakfast. “Also, arrived there at around 6.15 A.M. they waited you.” He continued.

The breakfast was filled with chatter and laughter; soon the elders need to depart and straightly went to the airport and Hera went to her new school with Chongjin, her chauffeur and Lin. Hera looked at the school’s gate, and felt her jaw dropped open, it almost feel like entering a castle or whatsoever.

“Unnie, by the way will you accompany me at school?” Hera asked to Lin after the chauffeur dropped them and headed back to the mansion. “Err, I think not Hera, this is up to you all now but maybe I could give you a little help later.” Lin said and then slowly disappeared. Hera sighed and took a deep breath before she walked through the gate.

      End of writer’s side.