Chappie 7

Shy Confession

Everything’s went on well and great. Hera receiving her lessons throughout the holiday and she seems to be enjoyed the lessons. Her fashion sense rising up lately and she now let her hair loose. She’s adjusted to the fact and she didn’t seem to be a spoilt girl and she’ll never be that kind of girl. She’s nice to the others and treated them equally and kindly. She gives off the sweet and caring figure for all off the workers here.  

But, throughout the whole summer vacation, I always wonder why I was sent to Hera. The leaders at Heaven never told me my REAL task. That’s it until this one night, I dreamt about me meeting the leaders.

The leaders said Hera is my future MOTHER and I’m her future DAUGHTER. But, for me, I can’t go to the HEAVEN for some special occasions, because in the future BALL which can see people’s future, my future PARENTS never wants to admit their feelings for each other which means I couldn’t re-born and I’ll stuck in the Earth until their next life, but if they finally admit their feelings for each other then I can go to the Heaven and wait for my time to be re-born.

They reminded me I can’t tell Hera the truth, because if she knows, I can’t go to Heaven and I’ll stick in Earth for forever.

Then, the leaders started to disappear, and I ended up in Hera’s gigantic and luxurious room.

                                

“Unnie…” she said weakly and then a big smile pasted on her face “Good Morning!” she continued. I replied her with my best smile I still could not believe this girl who I’ve been watching from this past years would be my mother. I wonder who would be my future father though.

Hera really worked hard in this summer, she learnt many things including in business strategies, party manners, eating manners, daily manners and etiquettes she also studied about waltz and many classics dances but I could see she’s terrible at it. I won’t have to worry about her studies though, she’s a genius. I felt relieved knowing that my future mother would be a genius and beautiful just like her. I creepily smiled and quickly throw away creepy smile before Hera finished her shower.

      Let me fast forward eh?

Summer vacation ends in a week so me and Hera currently catching up with TS High standards. As expected, she could catch up easily and having no problems with it. The uniform came and it was really cute on Hera. Just one thing, Hera felt uncomfortable with the extra short skirt. I laughed so hard when she said that. She now does not need my help with styling herself because she learns a lot about it from me. So, Hera’s studies okay, her styling check, her adaptation to her new environment double check, and now what’s left is having crush or someone she likes uncheck. My mental list is working and listing, now what’s left is her love and crush problems the thing is Hera never wants to be in relationship nor she’s interested in boys like other girls do, that’s another special point from Hera.

Anyway let’s take a look at Hera’s opinion.

      Hera’s side:

So, the fact I’m now an important daughter of an important family bothers me a little which means since the announcement to the public, I’ll be in attention and I dislike attention. But, now with Lin unnie and parents support that thing never bothers me again. I still have time till you-know when being an ordinary person before you-know when comes.

Summer vacation ends in a week and that means a week left till I’m officially transferring to TS High.   TS High is a school which every student wanted to study there. I heard the library there is huge and mostly the most complete school’s library. The uniform came and Lin unnie asked me to try it on. I tried and I admitted it looks cute but one thing that bothers me the skirt is too short for a student. Lin unnie laughed at me when I said that and she said that it’s normal for an elite school to have this kind of skirt it makes me calmed a bit but still I’ll wear shorts later. I noticed the name tag hasn’t been send yet. So I try to ask grandpa about this and he said the principal who is his best friend will give it to me later when the first day starts. Lin unnie also checked up TS High standards and I catch up with the standards well.

For now, I think it’s better for me to adjust to my new environment and adapt so soon with the school and also hoping to find some friends or best friends are even better.

“Unnie, thank you for everything.” I said to Lin who is sitting down the coffee table. She looked startled and she replied “Anything for you dear.” And she walked further and vanished.

Maybe I should explain this, before; I thought that I could see Lin even though she’s in her ‘spirit’ form. But then I discovered and she also discovered, we may can see her spirit form or we may not see her spirit form so, she could choose whether she allowed me to see or not. But, sometimes she allowed me to see though.

Then she appeared again, surprising me she suddenly said “ Hera, I think you better need some of your beauty sleep it is kind of late already.” ‘What? It’s already late? It feels like I just woke up a minute ago. Sure time flies so fast.’ As I thought to myself before seeing Lin unnie disappeared.

I sighed, seeing Lin unnie disappeared. Then I drifted to the dream land.

      End of Hera’s side.