Chappie 60

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

The two teams gathered, Hera and Nam Soon will be the judge. The Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo trio refill their guns as much as they can, while the opponent team, Yongguk, Youngjae, and Daehyun are leisurely filling their guns.

 

“1, 2, 3!!!!” Nam Soon shouted and Hera blew the whistle, the ‘weak’ trio are starting to raged with excitement for not fishing, while the ‘strong’ team tried to avoid them, Yongguk who watched like 20 war and strategic movies in a month attacked Himchan, the weakest of them all but somehow he’s the most nosy.

“BANG YONGGUK!!! Don’t you dare?!” Himchan cried after he felt his clothes are all wet. Yongguk snickered, he’s happy for the fun he felt with his friends, imagine 2 or 3 years living in dullness trapped in the lounge or maybe sometimes (if he’s not lazy) helping out a bit in the student council. Well, it’s not that dull anymore since the day Hera came, he thought. Yongguk saw Hera as his little sister, it looks like that Hera is his sister, and somehow his protectiveness grew wildly to her.

“Kim Himchan, that’s my… revenge.” Yongguk said, while ‘blowing’ to his water gun, as if it just shoots its bullets. Himchan pouted, it made him super ugly. Youngjae on the other side is having fun by himself, he’s brutally shooting without looking at his opponent, maybe just shooting and playing with water guns is enough for him. Daehyun who’s currently coincidentally in front of him got shot, he complained “Yoo Youngjae!! Do you want to die? HUH??” Daehyun whined, he pumped his gun forcefully and shoots Youngjae continuously, Youngjae who doesn’t really know anything, shouted back “WHAT!!?? I’m playing! You know!” Daehyun who felt backstabbed, he said, completely forgot his cool image “YAH! YOO YOUNGJAE!! You want it did you? Okay! Let’s do this!” he’s shooting Youngjae now towards to Youngjae’s face. “Jung Daehyun! Don’t touch my face! Yah yah!! It’s all wet!” he said, now losing his motivation to win, Yougnaje plopped down and sits there.

 

Daehyun is completely emerged to the game. “Hyung! Youngjae’s K.O!” he shouted, pointing to Youngjae who’s enjoying making some sand angel by lying down to the sands and waving his hands. Yongguk signed him with an ‘OK’sign “Himchan’s here is K.O!” Yongguk said.

The judges who’s watching them with full focus, are currently in the biggest shock of their current times, Nam Soon never thought Youngjae would be this sensitive about his face, since they were little Youngjae is always be the one who would never the mud and of course the princess also, Himchan. But he never thought Youngjae would be to this extent. While Hera, is literally shocked, she always knew that Youngjae is kinda sensitive to stuffs like his handsomeness, he is the number two after Himchan about their ‘looks’she knew that Yongguk likes war movies and she’s not surprised that ‘looks’she knew that Yongguk likes war movies and she’s not surprised that Yongguk is good at attacking his opponent. The maknaes too, they’re energetic but their energy never low down unless they’re really tired. What shocked her most is of course the one who she always thought as the ‘cool and perfect’ guy, Jung Daehyun. Who would think that the cold guy and never really thought of anybody else except B.A.P and Nam Soon also Heung Soo would be this sensitive over little games? And he’s smiling, throughout the games.

 

She’s… for the very first time of Seo Hera’s life is flustered. Each time he let out his voice, it seems familiar. It’s cozy just to hear his voice, moreover his smiling face… or more Hera has been watching over Daehyun’s face closely for the whole game, it glows. She remembered when he challenged Youngjae, she chuckled.

Nam Soon beside her elbowed her “Why?” he whispered. “Why? What?” Hera asked him back. “You laughed.” Nam Soon said, ‘Why? Is that even wrong?” Hera asked Nam Soon, who’s towering over her so she must looked up to see his face. “Well, not… anyways, who’d you think will won?” Nam Soon asked her, changing the topic.

Hera shrugged “I don’t know… Can’t we play?” she said. Nam Soon pouted, “I’m too tired ~~~” he sang. Hera laughed “Okay… big guy I won’t play.” She said, and hit Nam Soon on his back. Actually, she’s tired too, all of the activities drown her energy, and she’s wondering about Lin, what would she do this time?

“Hera, blow the whistle!” Nam Soo whispered, by Nam Soon’s instruction, Hera blew the whistle signing the game has reached its end. “Finally!!!” Himchan cried, he’s too tired form the torture he received from Yongguk while the maknaes flew right over to Hera, “Noonaaaaa!! Do you have any water bottle? Coke? Anything? Juice? Juice?” the two ran over to Hera. Seeing the youngest like that, Daehyun calmed down them “Whoaaa… slow down, slow down, the speedy services also fill our fridge, it’s all complete now~” he cheered, happy because his empty fridge is finally filed with foods and beverages.

 

Hera startled, it’s her second time to hear his voice so clearly. “Really hyung? Okay! Let’s go!” Jongup, ran to the penthouse dragging Zelo with him. “YAHHH!! You two wash your feet first!” Daehyun shouted, stopping the two boys and preventing the penthouse to be dirty, again. “YES HYUNG!” they saluted, and they washed their feet as instructed.

Himchan saw this, he’s happy for no reason that his dongsaeng has come back to his real senses. “Daehyun it’s been so long…” he made a fake sob, followed by Youngjae who felt the same way as Himchan and suddenly the two started an melodrama act, they over reacted their tears.

Daehyun clucked his tongue, and shook his head in disapproval; he quickly remembered… he’s not alone and he totally forgets Hera!

He quickly turned around towards the penthouse, washed his feet and walking to the penthouse in an awkward position. “Pft, Jung Daehyun always like that. I guess he’s not that different as what rumors said huh?” Nam Soon said.

Yongguk nodded in agree, while Himchan and Youngjae are continuing their act, maybe thinking whether they should be actors rather than working behind the table.

“Yah, you two, carry the guns and let’s get back.” Yongguk instructed the two ‘idiots’ they quickly stopped, as if Yongguk’s voice is the scariest thing they ever heard in their whole life (or is it?).

Hera laughed by the two poor ‘experience’ “Let’s go oppa, Nam Soon~” she chirped, and did the jumpy run to the penthouse with excitement.

End of writer’s side. 


Whew... never thought this story would be this long. *O* 

Thank you for all of the love and support everyone >< 

And thank you also for taking interest! Have a nice day~

-bunny-