Chappie 76

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

“Oppa…” Hera uttered. “eung?” Daehyun replied. “We got big problem.” She whispered, and focuses on her work more. Daehyun stared at her with wariness. “What happened?” he asked. “Unnie found out..” Hera stuttered.

“Noona? Lin noona did?” Daehyun had this ‘got-the-culture-shock’ look all over his face. “Oppa, she won’t get crazy right?” Hera asked. She knew so well that Lin can be bipolar, at times. “Shouldn’t you be worried about yourself?” Daehyun questioned her. “Well... I guess?” Hera answered him. Hera’s phone vibrated. “Oh… it’s Ha Kyung.” Hera murmured. “Should I answer this?” Hera hesitated. “Answer it. Maybe she’s worried sick.” He smiled. “O-oh. Then I’ll answer it.” Hera stuttered.

 

“Ohh Ha Kyung-ah~~” Hera answered sweetly. “Yah! You little girl..” Ha Kyung literally shouted at the phone, Daehyun noted as her yell is getting louder. Hera twitched, “Where did you go??” Ha Kyung continued. “Ah.. that… so.. there’s a situation..” Hera tried to explain. “Let me do it.” Daehyun mouthed. “Eh?” Hera mouthed back in reply. Daehyun took her phone, “Hello? Hera-ya?” Ha Kyung questioned, over the phone. “Hello? Oh Ha Kyung-ssi?” Daehyun said. “Yes Hera is with me, yes, there’s a situation. Yes, yes.” He smoothly said “No, don’t worry she’s safe and sound. Yes, and please relay that Hera is absent because of some important matters. Yes. Thank you.” He continued and ended up the phone. Hera watched him in amusement. “Yah.. you can even tame Ha Kyung… Can you do that with unnie?” Hera pleaded. “You’re the best really…” Hera was left in an awe struck. “Of course, we’re trained that’s why.” Daehyun smiled bitterly.

 

 

>>Hera’s class<<

“How is it? She’s really skipping school?” Nam Soon asked Ha Kyung, the teacher in charge was leaving to the bathroom and they had to take this chance. Ha Kyung nodded “Eung, she was with…” Ha Kyung stopped and looking around. “Daehyun-ssi.” She mouthed. “Ahh…” Nam Soon said in understanding, “Well, let them be, you know they got really close since the vacation.” Nam Soon blurted out. “Really?” Ha Kyung asked. Nam Soon nodded, “You heard it right? He even answers her phone.” He pointed out. “Well, if you said so, they’ve really gotten so close.” Ha Kyung nodded in agreement. “It’s good for him though.” Ha Kyung continued. “What kind?” Nam Soon asked. “His feelings are way too obvious don’t you see and it’s weirder if he’s not taking any step. Well, what kind of guy is he if he doesn’t even dare to talk to her?” Ha Kyung blurted.

 

Nam Soon was caught off guard, “Yaah.. Our Song Ha Kyung, since when you know boys so well?” “It’s not that I understand boys, I understand a girl’s heart you know.” Ha Kyung showed off.

 

End of writer’s side.

 

So, she was with Daehyun. Ha. I’m relieved. Aish Daehyun that sly brat, he’s great, just great. Okay and now don’t judge me if I overheard Ha Kyung and Nam Soon’s conversation. It just happened that way. And I’m worried about Hera too so.. It’s not literally a wrong idea right?

Should I just call Hera? Alright, maybe that’s the right way. Oh? This girl, seriously… 1…2…3… “Hello?” Hera said, over the phone. Of course you’d take like 3 seconds or more till you answer your phone. “Hera? Where are you?” I asked. “Unnie~! I’m with Daehyun oppa right now.” Oppa? She called him oppa? OMGG is the world ending?

“Ah… really? Then, do it well~” I said. Well, if she’s with that brat then, I’m totally fine. (well, I’m not if that brat still be frozen like a statue).

I loved calling Daehyun that brat (although maybe I got punished, later.) Alright. Stop. Why do I have no manners? (Heh? You just realized it Lin? Okay. I need to stop questioning myself.)

 

Now, should we go and stalk (wait) no, observing my prince? Let’s go~~

 

Writer’s side:

While Lin’s spirit was, literally drool over her said, Prince. The rest of B.A.P and Hera are crazily preparing for the festival. Daehyun and Hera are preparing for the event proposal, themes, and more. The rest of them are preparing the venue (which is the school’s hall of course), Himchan is calling for the decorations, Youngjae works hard to get that limited red carpets, Jongup and Zelo helped Yongguk, making the banners. 2 weeks? Not a big deal for them.

The preparations finished in a flash, now what awaits? The excitement of a masquerade ball.

End of writer’s side. 


Hi~!! First of all sorry for the lame and crappy chapter XDD and for 'abandoning' the fic for a while ;;

and I would like to say thank you sooo much for subscribing and taking interest to this fic~! <3 I really am grateful *3* 

Hopefully I'll get the time and mood to write XD

*xoxoxoxo* 

-bunny-