Chappie 47

Shy Confession

Hello good morning everyone! It’s Lin again today. SO… I just woke up from my long sleep and guess what? Today is Saturday~~~!! Holy Saturday you finally came!! And since it was Saturday, I think there’s no need to waking up the sleepy head, Hera.

Speaking of her, there she is, still lying on the bed; not moving at all, with her blankets covered her whole body, except for her face. Aigoo… this girl really, if she reincarnates, she’ll be a bear I swear… since bears hibernate on winter but it’s not winter right now so I guess she is… a human bear? Nah, screw it.

And maybe I should tell you all about what happened yesterday, yesterday is awful. We ( by we here, I mean me and Chongji) discussed for the whole night (err… not exactly a whole night just that we talked till late) well yeah discussed the whole plan and we came out with nothing.

But that’s still alright since we don’t have enough proof either.

 

Okay, I’m sorry but the weekends are just boring, Hera is busy with Ha Kyung, chatting, Chongji is busy with his work (well… this old gramps, maybe he’s planning another plan) and Ae Soo, the head maid is also busy. Am I the only one who doesn’t have anything better to do??

 

… Let me fast forward then~~ To Monday~!!!

>> (As what I command) Monday <<

Okay, here I am, greeted the morning with my teacher look. Phew, thankfully, all of my energy was all recharged; I think I can survive till three days or more in my human form (Oh… this body of mine, okay stop admiring myself, Lin!)

I walked to the garden, to find Chongji. Oh I forgot to tell you, Hera woke up early today… which I found… fascinating. Well maybe because I always wake her up.

Okay back to the topic, as usual I need to find my buddy. “Chongji yah!” I called him; I’m in the middle of the huge garden now, like an idiot. After a while, he came out from the … nowhere, greeting me with his wide smile, “Ah sorry, did you call?” He plainly asked, of course I am, you idiot. Seriously, I’m not meaning like a harsh or rude person or what but where is this guy’s brain?! Oh and I think I should make some poster that says LOST, LEE CHONGJI’S BRAIN IF ANYONE EVER SAW IT OR FOUND IT IN THE TOILET OR SOMETHING, PLEASE CONTACT THE NUMBER BELOW. THANK YOU. Oh… yes that’s a brilliant idea. I should give the person a reward later.

 

“Let’s go.” I think that’s the only word I could say to him, despite of my bad mood early this morning… because of him, and of course the never ending brilliant ideas from Lin. “Sure~~” Chongji cheered he lead me to the car, still in a perfectly clueless state… he really doesn’t have some sense, doesn’t he? Now, I really need to make that poster, ASAP.

 

He drove while humming to a song I don’t even know, it’s gradually getting louder and louder, to the extent that it was annoying. ARGH! Lee Chongji really I can’t stand it. But, all of my energy will drained if I’m stressed (maybe that’s what I figured, well maybe being a spirit is not beneficial at all), I calmed myself down. I unknowingly also hummed to my favorite song, I saw Chongji, beside me, driving, peeked at me and smirked.

His humming voice became louder, geez… you want a fight Chongji? Okay let’s fight! You asked for this. Tch, don’t you beg in front of me if you lose! I hummed another song from my favorite band. I hummed it extra loud. Chongji eyes twitched, I can see that, Ha! You’re afraid now? But, he kept calm and increased his volume. Dang! He is not giving up.

Okay I think we all sounded immature but it’s a fight and we I mean me, should get to know to its end. So, we keep increasing our humming volume.

Oh! Oh ! OH! He stopped! I immediately grinned, and Chongji sighed in lose. “Hm!” I scoffed to him, oho! I’m the winner here~~!!! “That’s the spirit, you’re spirit.” Chongji said he parked the car at the school’s parking lot for teachers, “eh?” really what does he mean with the spirits? Does he know my true… form all this time?

Oh oh… He knew? Does he? He smiled, ear to ear before he leaves the car. “Lin! Hurry up!” he said, waking me up from my… imagination. ‘Y-yes.” I stuttered, how does he know?

As we entered the school’s corridor, many murmurs could be heard, I checked the time… hmm… well… we aren’t early as usual, so that’s why crowds of students are gathering here already now. I really wonder what they are talking about…

Oh well who the hell cares…

Speaking of which, I decided to stalk err… NO I mean see Jiyeon and her friends, just in case if something suspicious happens. Yes, as a good angel of Hera,(or spirit, whatever you want to call me) I must protect her! I determined.