Chappie 67

Shy Confession

Daehyun’s side:

I felt my phone vibrated, oohh thank goodness noona reply me or not the beasts are going to eat me alive.

Lin: Try pulling out her blankets, she’d definitely wake up as soon as she doesn’t feel her blankets. Good luck~!

Okay… that’s weird.

Still not knowing what to do, I’m still standing right in front of her selfless body. Trying to wake her up by poking her and both making sure that Lin noona won’t be joking about that blankets part.

Another message arrived.

Lin: And… about that blankets, I’m not joking really! Make sure you completely take off her blankets out of the bed!

What? Is she a spirit or ghost or what?

Maybe I should try.

I pulled her blankets off her body, I smiled, she still wears the sweater I gave to her, and I thought she’d change right after. It suits her… screw that! Anything she wears looks nice on her.

It… really worked. Hera groaned and took her blankets again. Dang I forgot to put her blankets out of her bed. “Unnie… Let me sleep just 5… eng?”  She mumbled, showing off her hands, and slowly closed her eyes.

I shoved her blankets again now completely off out the bed. I examined her reactions. Her eyes completely wide opened as the sunlight came from the white curtains. “Jung Daehyun? What are you doing here?” she whispered. “Wake you up, you know you’re such a heavy-sleeper it took me nearly an hour.” I joked. She pouted “Tch. Yes yes, early bird, I am.” She responded but she smiled the way through. “Now, wash yourself the boys are waiting.” “Yes sir!”

 

“Yeeaaahh Seo Hera you finally awake huh?” Youngjae said. As soon as we stepped down to the dining room (well it’s not actually a dining room it’s the kitchen but it became one…) Yoo Youngjae… you better shut your mouth. I warned him… through some sort of telepathy, and it worked. Or maybe he looked my ‘death’ glares. Hera’s still yawning but soon woke completely up as she saw the sandwiches Himchan hyung made. “NOONA!!!!”Junhong and Jongup who’s been in front of the plate for like… I don’t know how long cried. Hera chuckled. “I’m so sorry… Did you all wait long?” Hera asked, peeking from behind my back. I repeat my back.

Himchan hyung laughed “We should record it when Junhongie and Jonguppie are drooling in front of my sandwiches.” Yongguk who’s not waiting for that long chuckled while Youngjae is finishing his last toast and plate it. “Oh wait? Isn’t that Daehyun’s hyung sweater?” Junhong took a fast notice. Himchan hyung responded “Eh? That’s right! Now tell me… what you two did last night?” he eyed me not us, suspiciously. “It’s nothing! I just borrowed his sweater because…” Hera fast-replied and then stopped “My pajama is dirty?” she questioning herself. I wanted to laugh but I held it in. “Yeah… I think that’s the case anyway I’m hungry so.. let’s eat everyone?” I finished before Himchan hyung could bombard me with some stupid and useless questions since what we did last night was only staring at the sea.

“Wait!! We forgot Nam Soon!’ Hera shouted, stopping everyone from eating. We scowled.

 

But either way, I’m relieved and both happy, and all that good feelings I felt right now.

 

End of Daehyun’s side. 


Hi guys!

So here's a short creepy chappie about Dae's attempt on waking Hera up~! 

And... I have an announcement! 

For this long break, I'm going to a vacation so I'll be out of the city and my lappy for approx. 2 weeks (?)  ㅠㅠ

So... yeah... 

But till then, please stick with me~  an thank you so much for taking interest in this story~!! 

*xoxoxo*

-bunny-