Chappie 1

Shy Confession

                        1


The story would be on Lin's side mostly. Please  do forgive for the lacking story and language!


I’m Seo Hera’s someone special, Hera is the unpopular nerd at SF School.  It’s nice to meet you all. Her school life has been not so interesting for you to hear or read but at least, take a look at it.

1.  Kindergarten:

“Hello I’m Seo Hera.” Little Hera introduced herself in front of her class. She transferred here from her old school (playground). She already dressed up as a nerd back then with her long black wavy hair being tied into half tidy braid with the thick glasses no one paid attention to her. Well, except for the teacher. Hera’s intelligence showed up since she’s little, but no one I mean really no one wanted to be Hera’s friend.

2.  Elementary:

The same thing happens in Elementary. She still can’t take off the awful style of her. But, she was adored by the teachers since she always ranked number one at her school, showing her smart brain. She mastered all of the materials easily even without studying; she could easily pass the exams. But, no one ever pays attention to her not even a glace. It feels like she’s invisible to the others. Her only friend is Nana her giant teddy bear given by her late grandmother.

3.  Middle School:

Hera’s talent for being invisible was really… amazing? Ha, at middle school, her classmates who they didn’t even know Hera’s existence got boyfriends, crushes, confessions, and so on. But, Hera... you could guess Hera never really wanted to have such thing called a crush either boyfriends or even boys. Her invisible existence to others and her being a loner made her doesn’t believe on feelings being liked. Of course she was loved by her parents and her dearest grandfather not forgot to mention Nana, but she never has the mind to experience those things.

 

Now, as we see Hera spent her school life being a loner, having a middle class family, and with no heart thumping experiences. That’s it until…

Oh wait I forgot to see Hera’s family, now let’s take a look at Hera’s usual family routine:

Hey, I’m someone special owner (although I never meet her) did I introduced myself already? Let me introduce myself again. I’m Seo Hera born on 24 December  at Seoul, South Korea. I was born to an average family who I love so much. I don’t know why but my parents never really tell me what are their true occupations are. I always see them go early in the morning and come home very late at night or even sometimes, they didn’t come home for 2 or 3 days. My grandmother passed away when I’m on elementary school and Nana was the last thing she gave to me. That’s why I adore Nana so much. My grandfather lived in different house from us but strangely, I never visited grandfather’s house. My grandparents from my mother side passed away in a car accident and my mother is the only child, same goes with my father so I don’t have any other relatives. But, grandfather always pays a visit to our house at weekends especially on Sunday where they take arrest from their hard work. Yup, Sunday is my very own family day. My mother always nags me when I braided my hair and why I don’t want to take an eye surgery for this bad eyesight. I felt guilty spending their money since I know they always come back home with a tired face that’s why I rejected it. Somehow, I really got curious on what is my parents work, but I never wanted to ask them about it.

I always love my family and I wanted them to be happy although I always feel something weird or something hidden I’ll always supports them like how they supports me up till now.

Well, I think that’s enough for my family telling. Now I’ll take my farewell. Goodbye all.

 

What a nice family introduction by Hera! If you’re wondering who I am, don’t ask I’m a spirit no I’m an angel… wait I don’t know who am I but anyway I always take a note about Hera’s life so I’m a… stalker who was sent by heaven! Yeah, but I’m not a stalker. But sadly, she never meets me or can listen to me. Okay, stop with the nonsense talking (it’s not a nonsense it’s the truth actually). Now, I always felt something weird with Hera at night mostly, you know she always smiling even muttering on her sleep. Before she always sleeps peacefully, calm, and peaceful yeah I’m running out of words *dry laugh*. I wonder what makes her to this. I know! Maybe, it’s a dream! Ha! I’m a genius!

Hera’s back to her room. Ah, her room is so casual she never wants to decorate her room like any other girls at her school (I saw other girls’ room and it were all girly I love the rooms! Pink, violet, baby blue colors everywhere! But, no one beats Hera.) But, I know she’s so girly inside although on the outside she seems to be the who-cares look but she actually has this so girly side of her. She was also so talkative when she’s talking to her parents or Nana or even talking to herself. Poor her, she never have any friends to talk with maybe I could show up to her? Oh, wait I could show up to her if she’s calling out for me or she’s in the so desperate condition or her parents could sense me and ask me to show up(which I think it’s a no way situation). Oh, now I know I’m not a stalker but I’m her guardian angel! Oh yes! I finally figured up my own identity. I still have task to do yes take a tiny peek to Hera’s dream.

Hera’s dream:

It’s a beautiful winter garden. There, I saw Hera wearing a pretty short white dress with her hair untied revealing her soft wavy black hair. She’s admiring the scenery then I saw a white horse with a price like boy riding on it. I think neither do I or Hera could see the boy’s face but I swear he is handsome like freaking gorgeous (I’m exaggerating… *sigh* typical me), he reach out his hand to Hera signaling Hera to come with him but suddenly he disappears and the scenery is gone. Now, we are on an empty white room, there I saw two Hera okay now it’s weird what is happening here? (FYI: I’m still on my spirit form so Hera couldn’t see me. I’m such a stalker right?). The Hera I saw before and with one Hera duplicate wearing the same dress but the color is black. They are facing face to face but I sense sisterly love between them. Later I saw the black Hera disappear slowly like a dust and the white Hera or the original Hera begging her please don’t go.

End of Hera’s dream.

I open my eyes and see Hera tears. She wiped her tears and turn off the annoying alarm. She does her usual morning routine and walk downstairs. I followed her (FYI: I’m a girl and I’m not a ert!). She greeted her parents and run off to the school.

I always wanted to try the uniforms I mean the uniforms are too cute for me to resist and since I the amazing Hera’s guardian angel has fashion power and girly power, I changed into Hera’s school uniform although they can’t see me or hear me but who cares?

The school went as usual no bullying as always but Hera existence was never exists. I also heard Hera will be graduating soon from the middle school and she ranked first again on the whole school. Gee, I’m so proud of her!


Is it boring?... (awkward)