Chappie 25

Shy Confession

Hyoo…. Lin’s back! I just back from my long rest. Guess using too much power in filling the closet tired me out. But, it’s alright now heol… we should prepare a big room for Hera’s clothes and shoes. I must teach her some makeup. Seriously, she can’t even apply foundation and powder which is a basic for every girl. For her hairstyle… she handled it good enough, maybe I’ll teach her some other styles later.

I changed into my human form, changed my own clothes, dressed for myself. Ah, forgot. The Seo elders are really busy for preparing the big event thingy; that I don’t understand also they’re busy dealing with the Europe markets. They’ve conquered Asia and Europe is next. Sigh, I felt bad for Hera, she is now rarely sees her parents.

I went downstairs, finding Hera is sulking or maybe she’s worried. Err… I’m not sure, her face is unexplainable. So, I went to her. She still wears her school uniform. Wait… this late… tsk tsk tsk Hera… I shook my head.

 

“Hera.” I called her sternly; something must be going on before. “Eh? Oh, unnie.” She said her tone showed she is scared, afraid of something but is both confused. “What happened?” I asked her.

“Unnie I’m so so sorry. I know I must be responsible for what I’m doing. But, my bike is broken by I don’t know who did it but it is broken and it’s not by an accident.” She said it so fast, but thanks to my sensitive ears, I could hear her clearly.

“Err… your bike is broken huh?” I interrogated her, suspicious. “Well, yes.” She responded. “Who did it?” I asked her again. “Eh,… that thing, I don’t really know unnie. I went out only to found out my bike is already broken.” She answered, hung her head low. “Then, it was planned.” I said, it was so obvious someone is jealous of her. Tch, low girls. Oh, and I said girls because she’s close with that boy… err.. who is he again? Ah Nam Soon, he is quite popular you know.

“So… How did you get home?” I asked her again. She blushed, and then she smiled ear to ear. My girl senses are sensing something. “Hey, who is it?” I asked her. “Heng… heung.. heungheung…” she grinned. I raised one of my eyebrows. ‘Unnie, to be honest… I can’t see his face that well, I also don’t know his name. But for sure his voice… kekekkekee…” Hera, said. She seemed to be care for boys now… I think. It’s not so her. Is she really Hera? The Hera I know won’t be like this… “But unnie… for that really short time, I felt comfortable with him, in a closer term.” She continued. I gasped, my mouth hanging open. Hera WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU?!! “Seo Hera, y-you serious?” I stuttered, not believing what I just heard from the mouth of the ignorant (to boys) Seo Hera herself.

Without doubts, I touched her forehead, “Yah, do you have any fever?”. “Hm?” she also touched her own forehead. “Molla…” she said. “Maybe, it was just my imagination unnie.” Now, she’s back to her own self. “Unnie, I’m going to wash…” she said, down. ‘Okay, be back~!” I said.

Dang… who is heeee??? I’m so curious… I’m curious to death.  Should I spy her later??? Hohooo… Lin you’re a pure geniussss~~~~. Wait, in what form…?? Hm…

Human, unseen, spirit (but is seen by Hera)… Heol… I’m damn confused!! Should I try the three of them? Yeah… maybe, I’m so bored by the way here… sleep, eat, changing clothes, filling the wardrobe then changed it again my routine… heeeeeee…. Lin’s mission tomorrow~~ kekekekee… I should ask Chongji if he wants to join me.

I ran or fast walking (it’s not appropriate for a manager to running inside the mansion -.-) to Chongji’s usual place. Well, if it’s not the garden or somewhere near there.

Chongji, is the Seo’s youngest chauffeur he’s about… 28 years old? Chongji is close with the elders and is so… teenager to his heart. He was raised by the Seo and is interested in being a chauffeur for them. He is an orphan so he is really independent.

“Yoh LIN!!” I heard someone called my name. “OH!! YO THERE CHONGJIIII!!” I called him back, he hates someone called him ‘oppa’ he just hates it and I don’t know why.

‘Ha~. There you are!” he said. “Wae? Looking for me?”I said. “Of course!! Where are you all this time??” he said. “Busy.” I shortly said. “Ah!! Nearly forgot. Hera back yet? I didn’t see her bike so.” He spoke. “Yeah, she’s back. Perfectly fine, but the bike’s not.” I said, he must be so shocked. Since, he adored Hera’s old bike a lot.

“WHATTTTT???” he said… or should I say, screamed? “Wae? What happened? Is she hurt?” he again, said. “No, she’s perfectly fine. But, someone’s put a naughty and a big prank on her. I’m sure there will be greater pranks than this. This is just the beginning.” I sighed.

He’s so slow witted, he can’t understand, he showed it with his blank face. “Look, Hera didn’t break the bike, when she went out; she found that her bike is already broken. And I’m 260% sure some low girls are jealous of her because she is close with… arghh who is it again? Ah! Nam Soon and Ha Kyung, they are both quite popular at school and that low girl is jealous because of her …. Errmm… popularity, so that’s why I think they wanted to pull a prank on her maybe for threatening her.” I explained.

He nodded in understanding. He finally understands OMGGG!!! FINALLLYYYYY!! Heol… maybe I should just dance a celebration dance. “So…?” He asked. Dang… he still does not understand my point --“. I hitted his head, “Yahhh! Wae?” he cried.

“That’s your punishment.” I said. “Why am I punished seonsaeng-nim?” he asked. “Because you are so slow.”I said in reply. “I wanted to spy on her tomorrow.” I said. “SPY?? I’m so in!!” he said loudly. “SHHHHH. Low down your voice.” I said, gesturing him to low down.

Wait… seonsaeng-nim? Hmm… I could be a teacher… I guess. GOOD IDEAAAA!!!

“Thanks Chongji!!” I said, slapped his back and ran no, fast walking to the main hall. Preparing for tomorrow.


~ School works are killing me now x_x... TAT~