Confused

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

It wasn’t long until he reached Jimin’s house. His feet was sore and his back ached but he didn’t complain. What was more important right now was getting Miyeon home safely. “Yah,” he whispered and she gave him a hum in response, clearly that she had fallen asleep.

 

“Get up. We’re here,” he jerked his shoulders and she opened her eyes before telling him to shush. “Shh! He’ll hear you!”

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes and squat down for her to get off and when she did, he made sure to grip her arm close to him so she wouldn’t fall. She rubbed her eyes and took out her keys before looking at each and every one of them to see which was for the front door. Daehyun chuckled at her pouty lips at how she was looking through her keys.



Once again V woke Jimin up and the rest of the members as well when they had arrived at Jimin’s place. They were a few feet away but close enough for Jimin to walk. He got up and got out of the truck and waved at his friends before they drove off and he went home.

 

By the time he got there Daehyun and Miyeon were still outside as she was still deciding on the keys in her hands. Daehyun sighed and took the keys from her, “Let me look,” he said and went through them.

 

He raised a brow at the odd person in front of his house besides Miyeon and took a closer look to see it was Daehyun. “What is he doing here,” he mumbled and walked closer to the house. When he got closer he saw that Miyeon was leaning against the wall and Daehyun was looking through the keys. “Hyung!” he called out and Daehyun turned to look. “Oh, Jimin!”

 

At the mention of his name she looked up and saw him. She waved drunkenly at him. “Oh! Jiminie annyeong!” she waved but it was only for a few seconds before her hand fell limp on her side and she was leaning against the wall. He could tell that she was drunk for some reason. Than it hit him.

 

Daehyun.

 

The two of them were together.

 

He cleared his throat and slowly walked up to the both of them. He was a bit drunk and he tried his best to walk in a straight line. Unfortunately he failed because right when he was a couple steps from the top of the stairs, he tripped and fell. He groaned and winced at the pain but gradually got back up and went over to his friend. “Hyung, what are you doing? Keys?” he asked at the sound of the numerous jingling keys.

 

Daehyun nodded and Jimin pushed him aside before taking out his own set of keys and unlocked the door for them. “There we go. Come on in,” he said and threw the keys on the couch.

 

The young man nodded and got a hold of Miyeon and took her in as Jimin sat on the other side of the couch watching the two of them and he mentally rolled his eyes. Dramatic much, he thought and eyed Daehyun carefully. He had on an expressionless face though he could tell the way he was looking at Miyeon was different. He was careful with her and his eyes were soft looking at her. He raised a brow but tried not to think about it any further.

 

Annoyed, he pushed Daehyun away from Miyeon and dragged him back to the door and pushed him outside.

 

“What are you doing?” He tried to get Jimin’s grasp off of him but before he could Jimin had already opened the door.

 

“It’s late. Thanks for taking her home and watching after her. It’s late so you should get home! Bye!” he shut the door in his face.

 

Daehyun scoffed and pounded on the door. “Jimin!”

 

He sighed in relief and waited until the pounding stopped and turned around to look at Miyeon’s sleeping body on the couch and mumbled to himself. “Wahh..You’re something else aren’t you? You have the nerves to get someone to drink with you, especially a guy!” he walked over to her body and stood there watching her, “It was a good thing I came home just in time, y’know. You better thank me later,” he finished and wrapped an arm under her neck and the other under her legs and carried her up the stairs and into her room.

 

After he laid Miyeon down and tucked her in, he tsked at her sleeping figure. He watched her for a few seconds before turning to the door. “Aish, what are you doing. Go to bed,” he whispered and as soon as he opened the door, she spoke softly.

 

“Lee Byunghyun Oppa..”

 

At the mention of his name, he froze and turned to look at her once more. She was moving but stopped and she was frowning in her sleep. “Kajima..” she sounded like she was about cry. His fist tightened at the thought about her dreaming about him at this time of day with him but at the same time his heart softened at the sight of her weak side so he did the unexpected and walked over to her bedside.

 

“What am I supposed to do with you gone? Don’t leave,” she whimpered and Jimin gently brushed the tips of his fingers on her face, curling a piece of her hair behind her ear. “Don’t worry..I’m not going to leave..”

 

“Promise me, Jimin..I’m scared..” she cried and he was staring at her, shocked and taken aback at hearing his name.

 

Did she just..Call me..?

 

“J-Ji-Jimin-ah..Don’t leave me. I’m sorry please don’t,” she says and he nodded his head at her although she didn’t see him doing it. In his head he was wondering why she was calling him and why she was asking him to stay. As he pondered, he was frozen in place and didn’t move. His heart was pounding and he was confused at the feeling he was getting. It felt weird to him. She was whimpering and he could see the tears rolling down on the side of her face but he didn’t know how to react so instead he got up and walked to his room.


He finally got the chance to breathe out as soon as he got inside his room and he held his chest, still up air. “What was that all about,” he breathed and sat down on his bed. He shook his head and laid down telling himself that it was nothing so he pushed the thought away as it was all too confusing for him and instead he went to sleep.