Back

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

So, it turns out that she got accepted, like Yong Guk had said, "Since you're pretty, you're accepted."

That was the same line he had said to Miyeon when she first came to apply for a job. She thought it was funny how he had said it again, this time to another person.

The girl, Nara, chuckled and bowed. "Thank you," she says and they all bowed in return.

"You're welcome," Eunhae grinned and Youngjae gestured Nara towards the counter, helping her around from their Leader's orders.

"Alright people, get back to work," he said and the rest of them bowed once more before heading back, except Miyeon. She stood beside Yong Guk, she nudged him. "Yah, is that your pick up line to get girls to work here?" she asked and he turned to her. "What line?"

"Since you're pretty, you're accepted," she mocked him in a deep voice of hers. "Like that."

His gummy smile appeared on his face and chuckled. "No. I just say it. But, next time, I won't be accpeting anymore," he says and she made a face.

"Sure..We'll see about that," she grins at him and he laughed. "You're real funny. Why don't you just go back to work, huh?" he says, flicking her on her forehead and left, leaving her glaring holes at him.

Jimin groaned, covering his face with his palms. "Why is it so hard?!"

Rap Monster chuckled. "It's not hard. You're just not trying hard enough," he says and the young one just groaned. "I am."

"Sure," J-Hope sneered and V grinned. "Hyung, don't give up so easily," he said and Eun nodded. "V Oppa is right."

The maknae rolled his eyes and averted his attention to Jin. "Hyung, please help come up with a solution," he muttered and the eldest raised a brow. "Why? It's not my problem."

Jungkook sighed and shake his head. "I'm starting to pity him."

That earned a smack on the head from Jimin. "Ow! Hey!"

Jimin glared at the youngest and they laughed. "Oppa, don't hit Jungkook Oppa! He's young, okay?" Eun said and the boy scoff. "Young my ."

Eun made a face. "No wonder Miyeon Unnie hates you," she mumbled and he only frowned. "I know that."

"Me, too."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah.. Don't forget that I was your crush," he reminded her plainly, making her blush.

"Not so inoccent anymore, huh?" V smirked at her, making her cheeks burn and Rap Monster grinned. "Yep, not so inoccent."

Jin then nodded. "Okay, I'll take jungkook's suggestion," He said and Jimin looked at him. "Why?"

He shrugs. "Same reason as the Maknae's. I pity you."

Jimn scoff. "I get it, then. What's your solution, then, huh?" He challenged the older boy who just smirked slightly at him. "Go to the coffee shop."

The members entered the shop and Youngjae greeted them by the door. "Hey, guys."

"Hey," Rap Monster greeted in return with a nod.

Youngjae smiled and gestured them to an empty table. "Someone will be here shortly for your orders," he said and the rest of them nodded.

"Alright. Thanks, hyung," V thanked him and he nodded. "No problem-o," he said and left.

The rest of them turned to Jimin, who was frowning. J-Hope tsked, shaking his head. "Feeling pity towards you is exactly what to feel," he says and the boy glared at him. "Not funny, hyung."

The older one rolled his eyes. "At least I'm not the person who the fun out of everything," he said and Jimin scoff. "At least I don't nag like you," he shot back

Now, it was J-Hope's turn to glare at him, "Shut up, Idiot."

"Whatever."

Before J-Hope could even make a come back at him, Suga interrupted them. "Shut up, the both of you!"

Jimin shrugged. "It was him who started it."

"I don't care. Just...Shut up," he muttered and J-Hope smirked at him and the poor boy gritted his teeth.

Jungkook looked around for a sign of Miyeon, but she was nowhere to be seen or spotted. He sighed and then turned to the oldest out of them all. "Hyung, I don't see Noona anywhere. Are you sure about this?" he asked and Jin grinned, "I'm sure. But, he'll have to make the first move though," he jabbed his thumb towards at Jimin.

The maknae smirked. "Really?"

He nodded. "Really."

Jimin silently groaned as he thought back to the day when he had first heard of the news.

His old lover was going to be back, which means he was going to be reliving everything again. His pain, his feellings, all the hurt and heartbreaking wounds. All those scars were going to be re-opened.

Just at the thought of it, it made his heart clenched.

Please don't come back..I might go insane this time, if you do, he thought sadly and closed his eyes tight, wishing. He doesn't even know that his wish wasn't going to be granted.

Then a voice distracted him, even the members.

"Oh, Miyeon, we do---N-Nara.."

That was Jin.

And, at the mention of her name, he looked up in an instant.

There she was, standing in front of him and his friends. His eyes widened at her and at that moment, every pain came rushing back to him. "You're...Really back.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright. So, you guys know who Nara is now. She is Jiminie's ex-girlfriend. (:
Next update will be next week. I won't let you guys down. Promise!
And, I forgot to mention this from my earlier update....

 

 

 

 

 

 

BTS' 'Beautiful' cover was so OMG!! ><
V is just so freakin' adorable!
My feels! :X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9_sHgPVQgM