Living Hell

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon wanted to shot back a response at him but since his parents were here. She didn't want to be rude so instead she smiled forcefully.

"H-Hey, Jiminie.." she mumbled through the smile, fake calling him by an un-existing nickname.

His parents chuckled. "Aigoo. Miyeon is already nervous. And did you hear, Jimin? She gave you a nickname. How cute," his mother squealed and giggled as

Jimin just scoff. "Sure."

"Well, we both will be heading out, now. The both of you, take care," His father grinned at the both of them and shot his son a wink before carrying the luggages out and into the car of Miyeon's father's.

"Why don't you help Miyeon take her luggage inside, dear? It must be heavy for such a young lady," his mother said and Jimin shook his head. "She's strong enough," he said nonchalant.

But, before his mother could scold him for being rude, her husband called her. So instead, she kissed Jimin's cheek.

"Omma!" He whined as wiped away her bright, red li stain on his cheek.

She chuckled and waved, "Take good care of Miyeon!" she shouted and got into the care and they drove off.

Jimin rolled his eyes and stared at Miyeon. She was obviously frowning at the sight of the car driving off.

"Don't be sad. I'm here," he cooed and Miyeon glared at him. "Shut up, jerk. I'm sad because you are here," she snapped and he shrugged. "Sure."

He went back upstairs and she scoff. "Yah! Aren't you going to help me with my luggage!" she shouted and he turned to look back at her, shaking his head.

"No. Why would I? It's your luggage, not mine," he said and completely disappeared upstairs.

"Yah, you ! I'm a guest at your house here!"

"It doesn't matter!" he shouted back from his room and Miyeon puffed her cheeks out. "That bastard. I am going to kill him," she muttered and carried her own suitcase inside.

Jimin stepped out of his room, feeling down. He had spent the last few minutes on his laptop, looking on the internet when he saw Miyeon, who was struggling to carry her luggage up the stairs and he rolled his eyes.

"And to think that you were strong," he said as he grabbed her luggage out of her grasp. "Yah!"

Jimin looked down at her. "Seeing you struggle to bring just a light suitcase up the stairs, makes me pity you. So, I'm giving you a hand," he smirked and she scoff. "."

He carried her suitcase and opened the bedroom door of her room. His parents had spent the last few days coloring and remodeling the room just for her. The walls were white and purple stripes, her favorite colors. The curtains were purple as well and even her bed, except for her sheets, white. There was a dresser to the right of her bed and a closet right across from it. On the left was a desk with a laptop on top and a comfty looking chair that went with the desk.

"This will be your room from now on. Mine is just across from yours," he told her and she nodded. "Alright. Thanks, idiot."

He shot her a look. "You're the idiot."

She shrugged. "Shut up."

"Says the one who can't carry her own suitcase," he shot back and she glared at him. "I hate you."

He shrugged. "I hate you too. Now, lets play nice, okay?" he said and she scoff. "Never in my life would I ever be nice to you," she said and he raised a brow.

"Really? Then, why did you thank me a while ago?" he questioned her.

Miyeon froze.

She did.

"Well, then. I take that back," she mumbled, blushing and he grinned. "Too late. You're already welcome."

"Shut up and go away," she said and he shrugged, kicking over her suitcase. "Fine. See ya," he said and left.

"Yah, Park Jimin!"

After she finished unpacking, Miyeon headed downstairs. She thought he would have had gone somewhere but he didn't. Instead, he was sitting on the couch staring at the television.

She rolled her eyes and sat on the far end away from him. "I thought you were gone."

He looked at her expressionless. "Why? Do you not want me to?" he questioned her and she shook her head. "No. I wanted you gone."

That made him scoff. "Right. Did you forget that this is my house?" he narrowed his eyes at her.

Miyeon rolled her eyes. "Correction, it is not your house. It is your parent's house," she said and he glared at her. "Well, it is my house too. I'm their son," he hissed and Miyeon muttered, "Right, whatever."

"Yah!"

She then sighed. "This isn't going to ever end, is it?" she suddenly asked.

Jimin furrowed his brows. "What's never going to end?"

She rolled her eyes at him. "Idiot you really are."

"You mean, us always fighting?"

She nodded.

He smirked. "Why? Do you want us to turn it the other way around?" he challenged and she raised a brow. "Other way? What do you mean?" She asked, turning to him.

Just to be face- to- face with him.

She stopped breathing. Oh, boy, she thought.

He was smirking as he leaned into her ear and whispered, "Like, this.."

He then wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her closer to him, still close.

She struggled. "You ert! Let go!"

His grasp tightened around her. "You make one more movement and I'll kiss you," he threatened, which made her shut and froze. She could feel his warm breath against her own lips.

Just then, he pulled away and unwrapped his arms around her waist and leaned back, laughing. "I can't believe you actually believed me," he said, cracking up.

She glared at him. "You ert! I hate you!" She punched him in the arm, causing him to wince. "Dang, women. Calm down."

"If you ever do that again, I'm going to really kill you. I'm serious," she said and kicked him in the leg before running up to her room.
Jimin just rubbed his feet. "Crazy idiot."

Miyeon slammed the door and locked it. She then free fall on the bed and covered her face with a pillow. She shuffled around. "My life is going to be a living hell!"