Hurt?

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

It has been a week since she had last seen Jimin smile or laugh - His teasings. She missed being teased and joking around with him. He had spent a lot of time being alone in his bedroom for the last few days now, which it bugs the hell out of her, but held it in. She didn't want know why, but she felt sad being ignored by him. It was as if she didn't exist in his house.

"Woah dude. You look horrible," J-Hope said and chuckled.

"Shut up, hyung. I'm not in the mood," he mumbled and they looked at Miyeon. She looked back, returning their looks. "Hey, I didn't do anything. The hell is wrong with you guys?" she defended herself, making a large 'X' with her arms.

"Uh-Huh..?" Jin said, his brows furrowed and she rolled her eyes. "Bastards."

Jungkook crossed his arms. "Hyung is heartbroken again," he clearly stated and Suga nodded, rolling his eyes. "Obviously."

V sighed, patting his shoulders. "Look at the bright side, hyung. You have Miyeon with you," he said, gesturing towards where she was seated.

Her eyes widened. "Y-yah!"

Jimin shook his head, not liking V's advice at all. "I do not care about her," he said and V flinched. "Ouch."

Just him saying that, she felt pain and alone. How could he say such a thing like that when she was right there listening?

"Don't say that. You hurted Miyeon's feelings," SUga said and she faked a scoff. "It's not like I care," she said and rolled her eyes, trying to be tough.

The maknae tsked at her. "Noona, you are terrible at acting," he commented an she glared at him. "Shut up, Kook."

He pouted. "You're mean."

"You are too, not just me."

"Both of you stop it. Don't make Jimin angry then he already is," Rap Monster said and she looked at Jimin, he did seem annoyed.

"Ya Jimin, are you sure you're okay?" Jin asked and J-Hope raised a brow. "Do you want to be alone?"

The boy bodded.

Miyeon frowned. "Are you sure?"

He looked up at her with irritation written all over his face. "I'm sure," he hissed and she flinched, hurt by his change of attitude. "Now, leave."

Jin, noticing Miyeon's expression, put a hand on her shoulder and she turned to look at him with a confuse look. He just smiled, giving her a gently squeeze and she bit back a frown.

"Alright. We'll leave you alone," V said as he made a face before turning to Miyeon and wrapped an arm around her neck. "And, we go have some fun," he finished his sentence.

"Yah, yah. take your hands off of her right now," Suga warned him, "She's Jimin's girl."

V smirked, eyeing Miyeon. "But, he said he doesn't care about her, didn't he?" he cooed, bringing her close to him. "Right, babe?"

Miyeon, herself, feeling a little angry, nodded. "He's right," she said and wrapped an arm around his waist as well, it shocked him. "Come on, Oppa. Kaja," she looked at Jimin as she said it and V relunctantly nodded, following her lead. "O-Oh okay," he said and they both walked away as Jimin just scoffed.

The rest of the members stared, watching them both disappear down the hall.

"Are they..Dating..?"

When they both were out of sight, she unwrapped her arm from V's waist and removed his arm from around her neck, then out of his grasp. She crossed her arms, stomping her feet. "Aish, that jerk!" she muttered and V raised a brow. "What's with you?"

Miyeon shook her head and sighed as she let her hands dropped to her sides limply. "Nothing.." she mumbled and head to the main door. "I'm tired. Bye, I'll see you guys whenever.."

The blonde boy narrowed his eyes at her. "Is it....Because of Jimin..?"

His question made her froze.

"You like Jimin Hyung, don't you?"

Does she?

No, never.

"Are you acting like this because of Jimin Hyung?"

Was she?

Of course, not.

"Are you...Hurt by any chance by Jimin Hyung?"

Is she?

.....

"Miyeon...Do you perhaps...Like him..?" he asks, coming closer to her.

She blinked at the ground, confuse and angry at the same time. Why was he asking so much questions regarding Jimin? But, most importantly, why was she angry? And hurt?

"Miyeon."

SHe turned around and looked at him, expressionless. "No, no, and no. Is that all?"

He blinked. "Yes..?"

"Good. Now, see you guys whenever," she mumbles, leaving only V. He just shook his head as he watched her disappear before turning to go back to his friends.

It was one in the morning, she was still up.

Why?

She was waiting for him, of course. What else?

Miyeon groaned, not being able to stand the silence. She was all alone in her bedroom, bored to death.

I seriously need my guitar, she thought to herself and pouted to herself.

She then scratched her head, not able to understand herself at the moment of why she was still up, this late.

You're waiting for him, a tiny voice said to her from the back of her head.

"No, I'm not," she mumbled to herself, talking back to the tiny voice.

You're worried about him, the same tiny voice said and she ruffled her hair. "No, I'm not!"

You're hurt.

No, I'm not, she mentally shouted in her mind. I hate him.

"I hate him, so shut up, stupid mind," she muttered and let herself fall on the bed on the side as she covered her face with a pillow, shuffling around.

"Ugh! Why am I still up?!"

Then, she heard a noise from downstairs. She quieted down, listening.

It was Jimin.

Miyeon then scrambled out of bed and raced out the door, downstairs. SHe stopped when she got to the bottom of the stairs. He was taing his shoes off, then he stared at her. "What are you doing, still up?" he asked her and her mind went blank.

"I-I woke up th-thirsty...So, I..." her words trailed off.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed," he cut her off and brushed past her, going up the stairs.

She frowned. "Wh-Why are you home so late?"

Wow, she managed to ask.

He turned to look back down at her. "Why? Are you worried?"

She looked up at him. "A-Ani. I-I-I just want to kn-know.."

Jimin ignored her and just continued to climb up the stairs and went into his bedroom. He didn't want to talk to anyone at this moment.

Sighing, she want up the stairs and stood in front of his door. She knocked. "J-Jimin-ah.."

No answer.

"I-I j..Just want to know i-if you are okay..Are you..?" she asked, stammering.

Still, no answer.

She tried again.

"Jimin, are yo---"

The door flung open and he stood there, looking at her with cold eyes. "What the hell do you want? You are irritating me," he said, his tone cold and she showed him a small smile. "I-I just w-wanted to kn---"

"Get lost."

"Wh-What..?"

Jimin sighed in frustration. "I am not in the best mood right now. Will you please stop bothering me?" he said and slammed the door in her face, she flinched.

There it was again. The pain, it was returning.

Was she really hurt?

How strange. I stayed up today for no reason?
Is it normal?
Ugh. That .
My mind is fighting with me again saying that I'm waiting for him. Then, another is I'm hurt. Then, another is I'm worried about him.
Tch. As if.
I will never come to the verge of worrying or caring about him. That erted .
But, Taehyung's questions are flooding my head..Could he be right?
Am I angry because of him? The way I acted, was it because of him? Was I..Perhaps hurt by him by any chance?
.......I just do not know anymore..
Then, he asked me,"Miyeon...Do you perhaps...Like him..?"
My answers are. No, no, and no.
Kidding. I'm not sure myself.
Yes. My answers are NO.
I still hate him, that jerk.

- Miyeon
130415

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow. 8:51pm and this is my first chapter that I updated. I am sooo slow. -.-
But, oh well. I hope you guys like this chapter! :D
Jiminie is being mean to Miyeon. ]: