Payback?

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin stared at her. She was in a horrible state. Her eyes were red and puffy. Even her nose was red. Her tears were coming down and all she was doing was letting them out, not being ale to control them.

"Please..." she begged and cried softly, "I'll be lonely..."

His heart softened. Never had he once saw her like this before, begging for someone, especially him, to stay because she'll be lonely. That was the first.

"Please....Don't go..."

He observed her closely. Does she hate the lonliness that much?

"Kajima, Jimin-ah...I'm lonely.." she said and sniffled, tugging onto his hand.

The boy blinked at her. I heard her correctly, right? She called my name.

He then suddenly took her hand into his and smiled a little. "I'm right here...I won't go.."

She looked up at him, her eyes blurry as tears were still rolling down her pale cheeks. "You won't...Ever..?" she said and he caught her off guard. Didn't she hate him?

He nodded, hesitating. "Ever."

At his answer, he was taken aback. He wasn't even sure why he had said that. The last time someone had said that to him, it was a lie. He was afraid of his own answer to her. He doesn't even know what was going on.

The girl slowly took a step closer to him and he watched her, not understanding what was happening at the moment. She hates him, so why would she ask him to stay?

Then, he felt her other arm around his waist as he was still holding her other. He froze, feeling numb on the spot. She leaned against his chest and sobbed, tightening her arm around his muscular body. Was she serious?

Hesitating, he patted her back, trying to sooth her as best as he could. "Shh...It's going to be alright..." he whispered and she sobbed more. No one had ever said those words to her for such a long time. No one, but her parents.

To Jimin, never once in his life had he done this before. But, one thing for sure was, he liked being close to her.

Miyeon rolled over to her side and grabbed a pillow and buried her face in the pillow. It was awfully weird for a pillow to be so warm and....Big than it's original size. It smelled nice too.

She smiled, snuggling into it more. She liked the feeling of the warmth...

Until, she heard it breathing evenly.

What the hell, pillows do not breathe.

Just then, something strong pulled her closer to the breathing pillow. Her eyes shot open and her eyes widened at the sight of the person who was sleeping next to her and, being the pillow all along.

Jimin! What is he doing in my room?!

He grunted as he started to move. Miyeon held in her breath until he stopped moving. That was a close one, she thought and sighed in relief, looking at him now. Silently, she studied his facial features, from his closed eyes, to his fine pointed nose, to the lips and even his cute cheeks. She siltently chuckled. He looked cute.

Just by looking at his cheeks reminded her of yesterday. She then frowned. First, it was her who had slapped him for being such a jerk towards her. Second, it was Jiyoon who had slapped him when it was supposed to be her, and not him. Then, it she, herself, who had slapped him when he was just trying to help - Or pretending to.

Guilt was eating her up.

Without thinking too much, she slowly reached out her hand and burshed the tips of her fingers lightly against his bruised right cheek. A soft smile appeared on her face as she silently giggled.

His forehead wrinkled from her touch and she quickly retreated her hand back into position as it was before. She closed her eyes, in case he woke up and breathe evenly.

Once she was sure enough that he wasn't awake or stirred from his sleeping, she opened her eyes again and began to breathe normally. Miyeon mentally rolled her eyes for her stupidity of pretending to sleep, but then smiled as she went back to studying his facial features.

She reached out her hand again and caressed his cheek once again, frowning this time. She felt sorry. He didnt deserve to be slapped, not when he was trying to help her (Or pretending to) and, blocking her way from being hit. It should've had been her who deserved it, not him. After all, it was her fault too (About the past).

I'm sorry..

Absentmindedly, she leaned in and pressed her lips against his warm cheek.

That'll make it better..Hopefully.

She pulled back and lie back down into the same sleeping position as before and smiled at his sleeping face. For the first time, she thought he looked cute being asleep.

Then, suddenly a strong arm pulled her closer, making him collide into his chest with a soft thud. The temperature of her cheeks rose up, burning as his arm circled her slim waist and tightening his grasp.

"Do you like my face that much?" he suddenly asked and her eyes widened. He was awake all this time?!

Jimin looked down at her. "You're really easy to fool around, y'know. Even when I'm pretending to sleep," he said and smirked. Her eyes widened even more.

Does that mean he....Miyeon, you stupid idiot!

"H-How long...H-Have you b..been a-awake?" she stuttered while asking him and he shrugged. "I don't know the exact time but...I know I woke up before you did."

Her jaw dropped. Just what the hell is wrong with him? Was he a ert?

"D-Does that m-mean....Y...You have been...A-Awake this whole?"

He nodded, grinning. "yep."

Miyeon, angry and annoyed, pushed him off the bed. He fell onto the floor with a loud thud. He groaned. "Geez, woman."

"You woke up before me and didn't bother to go to your bed, but instead, you still slept here!? Yah, are you a ert!" she screamed out and he stood up.

She eyed him carefully.

"I'm such a good actor, huh?"

Miyeon scoff. "Shut up, ert. Go to hell," she snapped.

"Says the one who kissed me on the cheek," he shot back as he pointed to the cheek she has laid akiss on, smirking like he always do and she flushed. He shook his head, tsking. "Lets make a fair deal, alright?" he sat on the bed and moved closer to her. Her eyes watched his every move and she gulped, leaning back, when he was way too close to her. Her breath caught in and he leaned in. "I stayed with you the whole night, how about a payback?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha, Jimin got her! [:<
A special chapter for MachiYutaka and, aznsujuelf14!
Haha, you both are funny. (My opinion.) ^^
Anyways, thanks for commenting and loving the story so far! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I did. I actually enjoy writing this chapter. Lol.
Jimin feels can't be control. Kkkk.
Lots of love! :3