Already Thinking About

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

 

Miyeon looked at V, who was standing before her demanding for answers. He had called her out to ask if her feelings for Jimin were real or not. He needed answers to convince his friend.

 

The girl, however, wasn’t listening to a word that was coming out of his mouth as she was too focused in her own thoughts. They weren’t just thoughts but a dream she had had before the news about Jimin and Nara came out.


 

In her dream, she was standing behind him. He had on his school uniform and they were on the rooftop of the school. It was sunny and no clouds in sight.

 

Her lips curved on its own and she was waving at him but he didn’t see. Instead, a girl ran past her and in front of Jimin. It was Nara.

 

“Jimin-sshi,” she called out and smiled at him.

 

She tried to speak but no words came out. It was as if she was mute. As much as she tried to scream it was no use and she watched as they both held hands and walked to her.

 

“You were too late..You should’ve been honest with me. That’s all I ever wanted,” he spoke and she stared him with tear streaming down her face.

 

She grabbed his arm and shook her head as if telling him no. Nara beside him just smiled, enjoying the show holding onto his arm.

 

“Don’t regret your decision, Miyeon-ah..” he said, leaving and her grip slipped off his hand.

 

When she turned around to look, he was gone. She was by herself now and the pain she didn’t want to feel came to her. She dropped to the ground and sobbed her heart out.

 

“Jimin..”


 

Taehyung was still talking to her, almost shouting when all of a sudden, she dropped down to the ground and tears slipped down her cheeks. He was confused for a quick second before kneeling in front of her and asking her what was wrong.

 

“What do I do?” she cried, “He’s with someone else now..”

 

Hearing the words come out of made him soften and he pulled her into a hug.

 

“What do I do, Taehyung-ah? I should’ve listened to you and told him. I regret it so much,” she said, her voice muffled from speaking through his shirt.

 

Tears came uncontrollably and the pain in her heart felt like knives cutting through her.


 

Jimin grinned to himself when he arrived at school. He didn’t see Miyeon this morning and there was no sign of his friends either. He just assumed the older ones didn’t come by and the other younger ones were in class or skipped for the day.

 

His phone vibrated and he answered his phone.

 

“Jimin-sshi?”

 

“Noona?”

 

“Do you want to out on a date tonight? Hopefully I don’t have to work late,” she said and he smiled.

 

“Of course. I was thinking the same before you called,” he chuckled and she giggled on the other end of line.

 

He stuffed his bag in his locker and hung up after the call was over before putting the phone in his pocket.

 

“A date with Noona,” he murmured and thought about what he should get her as a surprise.

 

Just then he saw Miyeon and V. He almost waved when he saw her on the ground crying.

 

“What do I do?” she was sobbing and letting her tears fall freely down her face and V holding her.

 

“What do I do, Taehyung-ah? I should’ve listened to you and told him. I regret it so much,” he overheard her say once more.

 

Jimin raised a brow at the sight of her crying and the thought about her talking about him made him uneasy.

 

“Aniya. It’s just nonsense,” he muttered and shut his locker door before going to class.


 

Jimin sneaked into the classroom that he and his friends would always go in to hangout and inside were the youngest two of his friends. They both were on the ground just sitting and probably talking until he came in. He didn’t expect to see them in here.

 

“Oh, Jiminie Hyung,” Jungkook waved.

 

“Hey,” he greeted them and his eyes fell on V, who just grinned at him.

 

He sat down beside V anyway and the Maknae eyed him closely, wondering what Jimin had been up to lately especially since his relationship with Nara and Miyeon out of the picture.

 

“How’s Miyeon Noona?” the Maknae still managed to ask out of curiosity. More like on purpose.

 

The boy shrugged and hugged his knees.

“No idea. I saw her earlier though,” he replied and stared at the person beside him.

 

Taehyung raised a brow at him and slyly smirked.

 

“Wae?”

 

He shook his head and leaned back until his body hit the wooden floor. He didn’t know what to say except for, “Nothing.”

 

V then laid beside him and bumped shoulders with Jimin with a grin on his face.

 

“Yah, it turns out Miyeon actually really like someone,” he chirped and looked over at Jimin, who just shrugged as if he already knew.

 

Jungkook, on the other hand, moved closer to V and asked, “What, really? Who?”

 

Jimin, whose eyes were closed, opened one eye awaiting for an answer.

 

“Someone close by. Very close.”

 

With that V got up and waved at them before leaving. Jimin rolled his eyes and Jungkook laughed.

 

“What was that?” he says and shook his head, not getting what V had meant and got up.

 

“You’re leaving too?”

 

The youngest nodded.

 

“Hmm. I got class, duh,” he told Jimin and left out.

 

The boy sighed and scratched his head still thinking about what V had said. Confused of what his friend meant, he pouted. Why was he curious about who she liked anyway? He already has a girlfriend so he shouldn’t be but he was.

“Damn it,” he muttered, ruffling his hair and sitting up.

 

He shut his eyes and did a breathing technique to help calm his frustration but it didn’t help at all. Instead, it just made him even more irritated. As much as he didn’t want to be bothered by it, he was. No doubt about it.


 

Miyeon blew her bangs out of her face as she followed behind Nara, who happened to asked her for a talk. She, unhappy as she was, forced herself to say yes and now they were heading up to the rooftop.

 

“Sit,” the woman gestured and Miyeon mentally rolled her eyes.

 

“No thank you,” she says and stood where she was, which was in front of the door.

 

“You can just talk. I can hear you from here.”

 

Miyeon gave her a fake smile and Nara came walking to her. She had her arms crossed and walking elegantly as ever as well with a smug look on her face.

 

“Fine, then we can do what you want.”

 

Tired of the bull Nara was giving her, she crossed her arms and stared at the lady in front of her now with hard eyes. It was clear that she was irritating.

 

“Get to the point. I’ve got class to go to,” Miyeon scowled and a laugh escaped Nara’s lips but soon replaced with the same old smug look from before.

 

“Sure. You and Jimin.”


 

After lunch hour ended, Jimin decided to go up to the rooftop for a little rest before starting his next hour. Also because he had just eaten and usually after eating, everyone gets tired.

 

When he got to the top of the staircase, he opened the door but stopped when he heard voices. It was a familiar and immediately, he knew who it was. A smile was plastered on his face and about to step out when he heard a second voice.

 

Miyeon’s.

 

“I already told you, we’re nothing but enemies. Nothing more. What more do you want from me?”

 

The way she sounded was obvious. She was upset, really upset and he knew, but for what? And what did she mean by ‘already’?

 

That’s when he remembered, under her bed and overhearing her complain about Nara.


 

She groaned and kicked her feet.

 

“That Nara..Ugh!” she threw her pillow on the ground, “I can’t stand her!”

 

At the mention of her name, Jimin raised a brow. He wondered what happened and why she was upset.

 

Miyeon then sighed and gave in on being angry.


 

They talked then, too, he thought and listened to more but this time coming from Nara.


 

“Don’t throw me an attitude. I was just trying to make some peace between us. I know you have feelings for him and because of that I want to put you in your place,” Nara said and for the a hundredth time, Miyeon rolled her eyes.

 

She could care less about what Nara was talking about. Only because she hasn’t done anything for Nara to come at her the way she did.

 

“And exactly what did I do for you to want to do that? Don’t tell me you’re afraid I’m going to take him, because I’m not. You can have him for all I care,” she spat and Nara raised a brow at her.

 

Her arms still crossed, asked, “And why’s that? Don’t you love him?”

 

Miyeon let out a small laugh.

 

“Since you brought that up, maybe I should just be honest with you,” she put her bag down and walked up to Nara, who backed away from her.

 

“And what if I do? What are you going to do, because I’m already thinking about pursuing him.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------​​​​​​​------------------------------------

Okay, guys. Just a heads up real quick!

The story is ending soon! Sad to say but it is finally ending!

Now with that said, I hope you guys enjoyed this story!

Thank you for subscribing and reading! Loe you guys! <3 <3