Cupid Haebin

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXsrCBRNROo&feature=related

------

The door opened, and a familiar person entered.

“Oh, Haebin. Isn’t that your friend?” Jongjin asked.

*Friend?* You turned around, and your eyes turned big in surprise, “Jinju!”

Her probing eyes landed on you, and she sighed in relief. “I thought I came to the wrong PC room.” H

appily, you went to greet her. “What are you doing here?!”

Jinju held out a black bag, “Yejin told me to take this to you. Didn’t you need it?”

You looked inside and gasped, “Oh, yes! My creative writing notebook! Thank you so much! Aww, but you didn’t have to come all this way. I could’ve met you halfway, at least.”

Jinju shrugged, “I have nothing to do anyways.” “Come and sit. Let me get you something to drink.” You headed to the back. Jinju stopped walking when she spotted twelve very familiar boys. She met eyes with Kris, who raised an eyebrow at her. Jinju shot him an odd look, “Why are they all still here with her?! Man, they’re like stalkers. They live with her, go to school with her, and even follow her to work?! Such annoying leeches. I feel bad for Haebin.* Shaking her head, she approached the table.

“Hello, we meet again.” A suave voice said.

Jinju looked up as Jongjin came to a stand. Her eyes rounded and cheeks flushed immediately. *It’s him! The model! I didn’t know he would be here! Crap! I didn’t put any make-up on!*

If Jongjin was disgusted by it, he didn’t show. Jongjin amiably smiled and held out a hand, “We saw each other last time, but I didn’t get to formally introduce myself then. Hello, I’m Haebin’s co-worker Won Jongjin.”

*Damn, Haebin. I take that back. You’re so lucky to have such a HOT co-worker!* Jinju could stare into his eyes the entire day.

Jongjin chuckled. He thought it was cute how she stared at him like a doting puppy. “And your name is?”

“Oh. Er, right.” Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment, “I’m Woo Jinju. Haebin’s friend.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Woo Jinju. You have a very beautiful name.” Jongjin smiled.

Jinju turned pink, but asked, “Do you say that to every girl you meet?”

Jongjin laughed, “Hardly.”

“Yeah, the first time he met Haebin, he said she looked like a hamster.” Hyunseok said.

“I HEARD THAT.” You came back out with cans of soda and shot him a look, “And I DO NOT look like a hamster!” You turned to Jinju, “Sit, Junnie.”

“Yes, please do.” Jongjin scooted a vacant chair out.

“T-thanks.” Jinju wasn’t used to being treated like a lady. It was unfamiliar to her, yet she liked it.

You handed her a can of soda, “For you.”

“Hey, where’s mine?” Hyunseok asked.

“I figured you wouldn’t want a drink from a hamster.” You snorted.

Jongjin chortled. Hyunseok’s face f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter