Ski Trip Part 2

My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y70I7pvxOCo

-----

After a hot shower and a delicious dinner, the freshmen gathered in the enormous, cozy lounge room.

“Hurry! Get the couch!” Jinju pointed.

The three of you ran over to get the best spot in the room.

As soon as Suho and Baekhyun saw you and your friends, they left the couch.

Jinju and Yejin plopped down. “Yes! Score!” They laughed.

Yet, you couldn’t sit because a certain creepy alien was sitting in your spot.

Chanyeol winked and patted his lap. You gave him a look and pointed in the other direction. “Out.” You mouthed. Chanyeol stood up. You gave him a suspicious look then sat next to Yejin. Chanyeol brushed his hand against yours. You felt something slip into your hand.

“What-“ You looked down at your palm to see a tiny piece of paper. Curious, you unrolled it.

There were hearts scribbled everywhere. Your eyes rounded in astonishment, and a smile threatened to form on your lips. You looked up in search of Chanyeol. You finally found him sitting amongst his group on a high stool.

Chanyeol formed a heart with his hands and sent you a kiss. Chuckling, you shook your head. *Silly Yeol.*

“All right! Let the games begin!” The head leader clapped his hands loudly for attention. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him. The head leader explained there would be three games played tonight. charades, cranium, and peppero game. The games were enjoyable and fun. You laughed when people did silly actions or said something funny. The presence of Saemi was negligible and did not ruin your fun at all.

Cranium ended, and the leaders prepared for the peppero game. In that break time, people mingled and talked. While Yejin and Jinju walked with other groups, you took the time to check up on Exo. You slung an arm around Sehun’s neck, “How are you all doing?”

Sehun beamed and wrapped your other arm around his neck also. “Good~”

“You were funny acting the rooster out, Star.” Suho winked. You blushed, “Thanks.”

“I should call you a chicken from now on!” D.O. made chicken noises, and you rolled your eyes.

You pulled away from Sehun and went to look for Exo-M. You found them in the corner of the room. “Are you enjoying college games?” “No.” Kris replied. “Of course not. You don’t like to have any fun.” You made a face, and he rolled his eyes. You looked at Lay, Chen, and Xiumin, “What about the rest of you?” Lay and Chen nodded, but Xiumin complained, “I want to be outside in the snow! Not stuck in some room with humans!”

“Well then Frosty the Snowman, be my guest.” You gestured towards the door.

“Really?” Xiumin brightened. You genuinely nodded, “You don’t have to be in here, if you don’t want to be.”

Xiumin raised his arm, “WHO WILL JOIN ME?!” No one offered. His face fell, “Really? No one…not even you, Lulu?” He gave Luhan puppy eyes.

Luhan was smart enough not to fall for it. “Don’t call me Lulu. It sounds wrong coming from you.” He growled.

Xiumin slumped against the floor, “Forget it. It’s not fun by myself.”

You chuckled and sympathetically patted his shoulder, “I’ll go out with you later, Xiumin.”

“If mei-mei goes, I will, too!” Tao beamed. Xiumin scowled, feeling betrayed.

“The game is about to start! The groups will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter